TOTS Thread

Comments

• alvessi
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    there is a very cheap tots ramos on the market. 200k or so cheaper than the others. that dude is trying to resell him, becuase the card has had 2 owners in total. the card was used once in a game. so basically that dude paid about 200k for ramos just to play 1 game with him :D
  • elicek
    538 posts Sunday League Hero
    alvessi wrote: »
    i got 5 tots. best one was dzeko (still garbage tho), elia, dzyuba and 2 other no-names.
    gonna turn them all in for tradeables.
    i still have all the league sbc cards. what have you guys done with em? i think i might turn them in for the tots sbc so i can save the coins for the players i need for the rating. apart from suarez and maybe lewandowski and higuain they are all garbage anyways, aren't they.

83 Can - keep, not bad and pretty low rated
    83 Barry - SBC, trash
    84 Utaka - keep, may do a Nigerian team some day
    84 Griffiths - SBC, meh
    84 Smolov - SBC, I've got his TOTS
    84 de Jong - SBC, trash
    84 Fernandinho - keep, he's alright and potentially usable
    84 Kurzawa - not sure yet
    84 Parolo - probably keep
    84 Villa - SBC, I've got his Bday card
    85 Bonaventura - not sure yet
    85 Al Soma - SBC, I've got his TOTS
    86 Juanfran - keep
    86 Gignac - SBC, can buy his TOTS
    86 Insigne - SBC, can buy his TOTS
    86 Giovinco - keep, I loved that card
    87 Lacazette - not sure yet
    87 Jonas - probably SBC
    89 Buffon - probably SBC, he's trash anyways and I've got Donnaruma

I'll also keep all my BPL purple cards (except 84 Son because I've got his 89) and premium Torres
  • elicek
    i feel like it was kind of overdue. i opened so many packs from draft and sbcs and this pack was literally the first one i got blue cards, even tho they are f****** untradeble.

i just picked up a fresh sanchez for 600k. i think i might sell him for 800k. there won't be many more fresh ones.

Not many people on X360 care about freshness tbh
  • alvessi
    so far i did 4 tradeable tots sbcs. 3 discards and kruse, who is selling for 50 k. not bad as i expected 4 discards.
    why is ea dropping scholes right now. i want the league sbcs.. they are kind of fun to complete but we all know ea doesn't want us to have fun. i am still hording all the players required.
  • elicek
    there is a very cheap tots ramos on the market. 200k or so cheaper than the others. that dude is trying to resell him, becuase the card has had 2 owners in total. the card was used once in a game. so basically that dude paid about 200k for ramos just to play 1 game with him :D

You mean that 550/595? I saw one who went on bids for like 530k, it might be him trying to break even
  • elicek
    Sorry for spam but Nainggolan for 500k is just ridiculous. I remember when I saw him going for 1.5M and I thought that it was almost fair price for him, lol
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    edited June 2017
    i got 5 tots. best one was dzeko (still garbage tho), elia, dzyuba and 2 other no-names.
    gonna turn them all in for tradeables.
    i still have all the league sbc cards. what have you guys done with em? i think i might turn them in for the tots sbc so i can save the coins for the players i need for the rating. they are all garbage anyways aren't they. expect suarez and lewandowski maybe.

Wow so lucky really. I put my only blue from it into tradeable to get Babacan lol who scares me on the pitch....

I have all the league SBC cards in club apart from Suarez and Lewa. Tho i only use Laca, Higuain, Smolov, Eto'o, Jonas and Gignac in teams. And McCormack is in a team but not used yet. Also De Jong and Giovinco as super subs...may not be permanent
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    Another 2 tots SBCs, 1 untradeable being Knockaert, glad opened on app as its a dupe... traded in to get tradeable TOTS to get 89 Talisca, not bad card at all, scored on debut too :P
  • elicek
    1 untradeable SBC - untradeable duplicate Fabián

Used him in the tradeable one (with untradeable Gazinskiy) and got this :)

OfZAaEa.png

He could have been untradeable and I wouldn't mind, will sell the one I already have
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    elicek wrote: »

OfZAaEa.png

He could have been untradeable and I wouldn't mind, will sell the one I already have

Beautiful :love:
  • LiveArsenal
    1339 posts Professional

OfZAaEa.png

Holy ❤️❤️❤️❤️ I'm jealous lol
  • LiveArsenal
    1339 posts Professional
    Btw quick question: any idea when base card prices will drop? Trying to finish my team and the base cards I need are expensive since the last time I first looked their prices a few weeks ago.
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    Used 2 rubbish untradeable TOTS to get Jonathan Viera, 50k at the moment but wanted him! So awesome :)
  • sido1968
    2474 posts Fans' Favourite
    Used 2 rubbish untradeable TOTS to get Jonathan Viera, 50k at the moment but wanted him! So awesome :)

Ditto
  • elicek
    Holy f***, my luck today is unreal... I did another untradeable, got Gazinskiy (who I already had untradeable before and used him in the SBC that gave me Dembele) so I tried my luck with him again and...

Moh4cWi.png

Gazinskiy is becoming one of my favourite players <3
  • elicek
    Btw quick question: any idea when base card prices will drop? Trying to finish my team and the base cards I need are expensive since the last time I first looked their prices a few weeks ago.

Soon after the TOTS SBC ends
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    edited June 2017
    Holy f***, my luck today is unreal... I did another untradeable, got Gazinskiy (who I already had untradeable before and used him in the SBC that gave me Dembele) so I tried my luck with him again and...

Moh4cWi.png

The lucky charm :joy:
  • elicek
    edited June 2017

Moh4cWi.png

The lucky charm :joy:

Yeah, they're the two best players I've ever packed (on level with TOTS Kante) and I got them in two consecutive tradeable packs... That isn't a coincidence, tomorrow I'm buying him on the market and trying his luck again
  • Baznotsobad76
    5063 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 2017
  • sido1968
    Done 2 untradables, Knockaert and . . . . . . . Knockaert, had to discard for nothing as nothing to put with the spare to do an SBC even if i went on the companion app.
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    sido1968 wrote: »
    Done 2 untradables, Knockaert and . . . . . . . Knockaert, had to discard for nothing as nothing to put with the spare to do an SBC even if i went on the companion app.

ouch :( that knockaert is a pain
  • Raji
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited June 2017
    Help i've only got tots berg and have spent 300-400k on sbc lacazette becoz silvers cost too much to buy however most subpar teams in that league needs silvers. only have 2.3k now and online games are hard to find
  • sido1968
    sido1968 wrote: »

ouch :( that knockaert is a pain

3rd time I've pulled him now but 2 in a row just a bit much especially when trying to recycle in SBCs.
    Was pretty much skint after that tho, but BPM has got me enough to do 2 more, 1st one Aspas so keeping him and the second Trabsonspor CDM who will join Knockaert in a tradable SBC just as soon as i get a couple more players to beef it up and I think that will be me for these tho put my Griezman up for sale after pulling Aspas
  • Kaspeerrr
    58 posts Park Captain
    How many TOTS SBCs did you guys do? I think I did about 8 to 10, and I only had ❤️❤️❤️❤️ pulls in those SBCs. Best one for me was Guardado I believe. I can only dream of pulling a Dembele or Carrasco.. :')
  • PaulF98
    98 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ive only done one untradeable and one tradeable... From the untradeable I got Coates, so I used him with my Odjidja from the sbc pack to get salah from tradeable... not bad
  • sido1968
    I think I've done around 12 untradable and 5 tradable, got Colley from that last tradable :( might manage 2 more untradable and one more tradable should the pulls be poor.
  • alvessi
    just did 3 tradeables before time ran out.

got lens (who?) , coates (dafuq who?), and izquierdo (better than nothing).
    i used all my league sbc cards expect 94 suarez plus about 90k.
    wasn't worth it. but at least i got rid off all of my untradeable gold cards.
  • alvessi
    i did 3 of those 82+ guarantee sbcs aswell in the process and i did get 3 82's. what a rip off. gg EA
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    My tots sbc packs are done with, here's the outcome.

16 Untradeables: Cota 87 GK, Belenov 89 GK, Knockaert 86 RM x2, Sneijder 90 CAM, Fernando 87 CDM, Izquierdoz 87 CB, Grifo 87 LM, Peralta 87 ST, Azplicueta 91 CB, Vaughan 83 ST, Alonso 90 LWB, Bangoura 86 ST, Paredes 88 ST, Elia 87 LW, De Vrij 88 CB

5 Tradeable: Cesar Navas 88 CB, Babacan 87 GK, Talisca 89 CAM, J.Viera 89 CM, Kahraba 89 LM

Also got Paredes 88 ST from the tournament and 89 Mitroglou from the Untradeable Ultimate Pack.

Who I've decided to keep and use in squads:
    Belenov, Knockaert, Sneijder, Fernando, Grifo, Azplicueta, Vaughan, Alonso, Elia, De Vrij, Cesar Navas, Babacan, Talisca, Viera.

So 14 out the 23 i decided to use, not bad really i suppose lol
  • alvessi
    how do i post pics? it doesn't do anything when i copypaste the url into that little box