TOTS Thread. Player Reviews/Price discussions

Comments

• CornishLad
    24530 posts Club Captain
    Tietherope wrote: »
    Anyone else planning to spend every coin today?

Yes. Just need to figure out a team and who to buy :joy:
  • jenksiee123
    24388 posts Club Captain
    Get TOTS Ousmane and Piszczek @Samuel Eto'o

I want Ousmane ngl but not sure how to fit him in

9517c2519b31ce751aa5a6603b628f19.png
    If you've got SBC Dembele that is.
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    Get TOTS Ousmane and Piszczek @Samuel Eto'o

I want Ousmane ngl but not sure how to fit him in

9517c2519b31ce751aa5a6603b628f19.png
    If you've got SBC Dembele that is.

I don't :(

That looks sweet though, maybe just use POTM Alli for now?
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    This is pretty intense as well, means I can put Torres at striker as well and get 8 chem if I get a Chelsea LB

0e32555b6b48e34451a2dfa1d61141e1.png
  • RBailss
    14329 posts Has That Special Something
    Appreciate the reviews @No_NaMe @Kai9623 @Ibte10 @Samuel Eto'o @SimmoEFC

Packed both Izquierdo & Dendoncker so trying to work them both into a fun team!
  • Killashaw
    1216 posts Professional
    Buy now or wait until the rewards? TOTS Kante was 420k now up to 440k
  • RBailss
    14329 posts Has That Special Something
    Killashaw wrote: »

Wait.
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    Is Dembele that much better than Thauvin though? I can save 200k by getting Thauvin and Pereira rather than Dembele and Piszczek
  • Orison
    58128 posts National Treasure
    Is Dembele that much better than Thauvin though? I can save 200k by getting Thauvin and Pereira rather than Dembele and Piszczek

He is different, not necessarily better. Obviously feels quicker and more nimble, Thauvin feels more present on the pitch, he's much stronger and his shots are more powerful.
  • Reus
    23524 posts Club Captain
    Killashaw wrote: »

Thats not really a rise to be worried about
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    edited June 2017
    Orison wrote: »

He is different, not necessarily better. Obviously feels quicker and more nimble, Thauvin feels more present on the pitch, he's much stronger and his shots are more powerful.

Hmm cheers, so if you had to compare them to someone like Best who'd play closer to him? Dembele?

Jeez just realised Thauvin has 91 strength that's ridiculous
  • Niccolo1756
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Tots Ronaldo, Neymar or Hazard? Which one to go for? I have tots Messi, Ramos, Marcelo, kante so anyone of them would fit the team. I have potm hazard as well.
  • Denisianes
    8153 posts League Winner
    Can we stop discussing prices? Can't wait till tonight when finally prices will rise and my cards will stop bleeding coins :joy:
  • MikeyP_FC
    14469 posts Has That Special Something
    @Tietherope yes, I'm down to 86k atm and it feels very strange.

Still can't believe you got Messi!!!
  • Orison
    58128 posts National Treasure

Hmm cheers, so if you had to compare them to someone like Best who'd play closer to him? Dembele?

Best is in the middle of both I guess :D not as nimble as Dembele, but still stronger than him and yet not as strong as Thauvin.
  • Tietherope
    10353 posts Has That Special Something
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »
    @Tietherope yes, I'm down to 86k atm and it feels very strange.

Still can't believe you got Messi!!!

I've been spending a lot over the last 12 hours. 1.9 million to go, but plan to have it all spent in the next 3 hours. Then no more market.

I went for Vidal instead of Nainggolan after seeing your posts.

Can't believe it either man. Two untradeable Messi cards is pretty ridiculous. And selling the one I already bought was nice.
  • Shane
    24161 posts Player of the Year
    Dybala, Griez or Lacazette?
  • Tietherope
    10353 posts Has That Special Something
    Shane wrote: »

Dybala for sure.
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class

Best is in the middle of both I guess :D not as nimble as Dembele, but still stronger than him and yet not as strong as Thauvin.

Oh cool haha will see what happens after rewards, probably just end up panicking and buying whatever I can lol
  • Ibte10
    2130 posts Fans' Favourite
    Shane wrote: »

Dybala
  • Campino
    29873 posts National Team Captain
    Just Be mindful gents that all these cards that come into the market again at 6pm may not cause a huge panic buy there will be 1000's of "extra" tots thrown into the mix when people do more tradable SBC's as well

Just a thought
  • Sercs
    19468 posts Club Captain
    Any of you lads done much gaming via tethering / dongle?

Kinda want to do that tournament tonight to get the pack, and thinking ill bump up my Vodafone data package and play some Fifa from it... does it use a ton?
  • Denisianes
    8153 posts League Winner
    Sercs wrote: »

Kinda want to do that tournament tonight to get the pack, and thinking ill bump up my Vodafone data package and play some Fifa from it... does it use a ton?

It doesn't use a lot, but I would expect some real lag mixed with a random disconnect here and there.
  • Sercs
    19468 posts Club Captain
    Denisianes wrote: »
    Sercs wrote: »

It doesn't use a lot, but I would expect some real lag mixed with a random disconnect here and there.

The 4G is actually pretty quick, well in the sense its 15 UP and 15 down with nobody else using the internet which in reality should be plenty really
  • EddieFicio
    22791 posts Club Captain
    Everything has dropped so much that suddenly elite rewards don't sound that appealing unless you get someone big
  • WFCBagnall
    82012 posts Moderator
    Dembele is tempting me
  • Niccolo1756
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Is tots Neymar just as good as tots Ronaldo?
  • M98H
    13874 posts Has That Special Something
    Is tots Neymar just as good as tots Ronaldo?

Was for me.
  • M98H
    13874 posts Has That Special Something
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Dembele is tempting me

He's an elite player. 10000% worth the coins to try him.
  • teacherswag
    814 posts Semi-Pro
    Who would you use up top in 4312?
    Balde-Icardi
    Hamsik

Or.

Dembele-Lew
    Stindl

All tots