TOTS Thread. Player Reviews/Price discussions

Comments

  • VICTAAAA
    11227 posts Has That Special Something
    I EvO I wrote: »
    Gullit is still incredible no matter where you use him. I do agree Him and Vieira are the only two legends worthy of being in teams other than legends who are needed for chem.

    i completely agree, it's hard to imagine/use a midfield once you've had both. Tried a team with SBC DDR and TOTS Biglia and although neither are pushovers, the midfield was an complete and utter mess.
  • VICTAAAA
    11227 posts Has That Special Something
    The drop on TOTY Messi has been immense, under 1.8 now, how low will he go?!

    Also, TOTS Cavani worth getting? I have funds to mess about.
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    14531 posts Moderator
    Glad i didn't trade Callejon in. He's been really good now i've got used to him!
  • Sercs
    19468 posts Club Captain
    edited June 2017
    Coins left over.. can't improve anything other then DDG to TOTS version currently...

    Is he worth it?
  • Orison
    58133 posts National Treasure
    edited June 2017
    Sercs wrote: »
    Coins left over.. can't improve anything other then DDG to TOTS version currently...

    Is he worth it?

    Only if your team is completely maxed out everywhere else. He still won't save low driven shots. Nice colour tho.
  • WFCBagnall
    82012 posts Moderator
    Glad i didn't trade Callejon in. He's been really good now i've got used to him!

    I never used him :joy:
  • Mike
    10464 posts Has That Special Something
    Can people give me their thoughts on any Premier League players you've tried?

    I've used Azpi, Alder, Lloris, Kane and Hazard so don't need opinions on them

    cheers
  • Sercs
    19468 posts Club Captain
    edited June 2017
    Orison wrote: »
    Sercs wrote: »
    Coins left over.. can't improve anything other then DDG to TOTS version currently...

    Is he worth it?

    Only if your team is completely maxed out everywhere else. He still won't save low driven shots. Nice colour tho.

    All maxed out versions, other then Ronaldo, DDG and hazard.

    Ron and HAZard tots are out of my budget currently
  • Olleman
    14572 posts Has That Special Something
    Glad i didn't trade Callejon in. He's been really good now i've got used to him!

    I hate playing against that guy! :joy:
  • Olleman
    14572 posts Has That Special Something
    So ADP is no longer worth getting over the TOTS options? I miss using him ngl

    He is. TOTS Dembele is hard to top at CAM tho
  • MaddMike3711
    12945 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 2017
    Thinking about selling my Argentinian team (would keep Gomez he's untradable) and getting Lukaku. :grimace:

    I sort of want him for my fitness squad or to sub on for Diego.
  • Shane
    24161 posts Player of the Year
    Good price for TOTS Nain?
  • Primal
    6528 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 2017
    Another 200k on sbcs and best pull was fazio ha not bothering now probably over a mill on these and nothing
  • AlexSolm
    8891 posts League Winner
    Icardi is just a killer
    UD8sY36.gif
    @MikeyP_FC
  • No_NaMe
    9253 posts League Winner
    9AuBXRs.png

    Made a fitness team. Looks decent for just under 400k
  • MisterJV
    10774 posts Has That Special Something
    anyone use Keita Baldé Diao ? seen bad reviews on YT ..I know everyone has their own opinions and all.. curious to hear reviews from someone on here
  • Orison
    58133 posts National Treasure
    MisterJV wrote: »
    anyone use Keita Baldé Diao ? seen bad reviews on YT ..I know everyone has their own opinions and all.. curious to hear reviews from someone on here

    Better than NIF Ronaldo (imo)
  • MisterJV
    10774 posts Has That Special Something
    @Orison what position would he flourish in ? Been using 4231(2) / 4231 IG the past 2 weeks and thinking of using him at cam or striker with Heung min at cam or stiker. Not sure yet.. sort of stuck right now on which way to go. tots sbc reward is out tomorrow.. hoping for a good pull
  • Orison
    58133 posts National Treasure
    MisterJV wrote: »
    @Orison what position would he flourish in ? Been using 4231(2) / 4231 IG the past 2 weeks and thinking of using him at cam or striker with Heung min at cam or stiker. Not sure yet.. sort of stuck right now on which way to go. tots sbc reward is out tomorrow.. hoping for a good pull

    Striker or RF.
  • SummerOfGeorge
    3120 posts National Call-Up
    Is TOTS Quaresma any good? Looking for a RW in a 433(5)
  • EddieFicio
    22791 posts Club Captain
    Orison wrote: »
    MisterJV wrote: »
    anyone use Keita Baldé Diao ? seen bad reviews on YT ..I know everyone has their own opinions and all.. curious to hear reviews from someone on here

    Better than NIF Ronaldo (imo)

    They make an amazing striker combo
  • Orison
    58133 posts National Treasure
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    MisterJV wrote: »
    anyone use Keita Baldé Diao ? seen bad reviews on YT ..I know everyone has their own opinions and all.. curious to hear reviews from someone on here

    Better than NIF Ronaldo (imo)

    They make an amazing striker combo

    If only legends were still relevant. Basically impossible to go with Griez-Keita as strikers unless you use a legend or start in 4321 with Keita or Carrasco on 7chem at RF and then switch formation.
  • EddieFicio
    22791 posts Club Captain
    Orison wrote: »
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    MisterJV wrote: »
    anyone use Keita Baldé Diao ? seen bad reviews on YT ..I know everyone has their own opinions and all.. curious to hear reviews from someone on here

    Better than NIF Ronaldo (imo)

    They make an amazing striker combo

    If only legends were still relevant. Basically impossible to go with Griez-Keita as strikers unless you use a legend or start in 4321 with Keita or Carrasco on 7chem at RF and then switch formation.

    https://www.futbin.com/17/squad/4828891

    :blush:
  • Orison
    58133 posts National Treasure
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    MisterJV wrote: »
    anyone use Keita Baldé Diao ? seen bad reviews on YT ..I know everyone has their own opinions and all.. curious to hear reviews from someone on here

    Better than NIF Ronaldo (imo)

    They make an amazing striker combo

    If only legends were still relevant. Basically impossible to go with Griez-Keita as strikers unless you use a legend or start in 4321 with Keita or Carrasco on 7chem at RF and then switch formation.

    https://www.futbin.com/17/squad/4828891

    :blush:

    I bought a 1.9Mil Griez, I'm broke m8, can't afford a full tots team :joy:
  • MisterJV
    10774 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 2017
    the weekly sbc tot reward is out...
  • chaser2k15
    15067 posts World Class
    Tots orban. :D
  • Quaresma
    Paredes
    IF Alessandrini
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    Who's better out of these CB's?

    TOTS Chiellini
    TOTS Godin
    TOTS Hummels
    TOTS Koulibaly
    TOTS Azpilicueta
    TOTS Silva

    I used Chiellini's NIF for hundreds of games this year and love his card so I'm leaning towards him, but all of them have unreal stats. Any of you guys used all/most of them and can give me your thoughts?
  • GL
    13491 posts Has That Special Something
    Who's better out of these CB's?

    TOTS Chiellini
    TOTS Godin
    TOTS Hummels
    TOTS Koulibaly
    TOTS Azpilicueta
    TOTS Silva

    I used Chiellini's NIF for hundreds of games this year and love his card so I'm leaning towards him, but all of them have unreal stats. Any of you guys used all/most of them and can give me your thoughts?

    The Serie A duo are too good. 99 strength game over man
  • Orison
    58133 posts National Treasure
    Who's better out of these CB's?

    TOTS Chiellini
    TOTS Godin
    TOTS Hummels
    TOTS Koulibaly
    TOTS Azpilicueta
    TOTS Silva

    I used Chiellini's NIF for hundreds of games this year and love his card so I'm leaning towards him, but all of them have unreal stats. Any of you guys used all/most of them and can give me your thoughts?

    Imo:
    1. Koulibaly
    2. Chiellini
    3. Azpi
    4. Godin
    5. Silva
    6. Hummels

Sign In or Register to comment.