The Ligue 1 POTM SBC has temporarily taken down & will return at a later time, updates to follow today PST on this FIFA Direct twitter thread. Forum thread discussing the issue is here.

PRO CLUBS IMPROVEMENTS

yigitpinarbasi
118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited June 2017
Hey Pro Clubs players,

Tell in this topic what improvements you want for Pro Clubs mode. Here is a list from me.

- Kick out players with quick vote system in Drop-ins.
- Transfer Market for players who are looking for new Club. Club owners or players can easily see players on that market and they can invite them to the team quickly.
- Tattoos for vitual pro. At least we should use real player's tattoos already in game.
- To reach every boot in game. Old & new ones in catalog.
- Improving AI players. Specially defending. Maybe only captain can control them to press etc.
- More color selections for special kits.
- More templates for special kits.

It's your turn!

Comments

• SF9
    8387 posts League Winner
    Be able to set a "max number of players" you want to play. Nothing worse than 2 of you coming up against 7/8 people
  • PTYBrozzzz
    912 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Tattoos
    Thats all i want
  • theSplntr
    61 posts Park Captain
    Practice modes for your team to play in,

Offense vs defense or set piece practice, those sorts of drills
  • AlwaysDisappointed
    1854 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hey Pro Clubs players,

Tell in this topic what improvements you want for Pro Clubs mode. Here is a list from me.

- Kick out players with quick vote system in Drop-ins.
    - Transfer Market for players who are looking for new Club. Club owners or players can easily see players on that market and they can invite them to the team quickly.
    - Tattoos for vitual pro. At least we should use real player's tattoos already in game.
    - To reach every boot in game. Old & new ones in catalog.
    - Improving AI players. Specially defending. Maybe only captain can control them to press etc.
    - More color selections for special kits.
    - More templates for special kits.

It's your turn!
    THIS PLEASE
  • ChrisW1991
    1116 posts Professional
    Remove the 'Any' option, pro should be where you control one player.. Not a full team
  • Gazza74
    1130 posts Professional
    When a player has multiple IFs out, it would be good if you could search for a specific IF within a price range instead of scrolling through pages and pages of lower IFs on the web app.
  • Ashy
    10270 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 2017
    Add in more positions such as LWB/RWB/CM/CF/RW/LW

Allow clubs to choose custom formations and set pieces

Allow subs to be used to take off a few players lacking energy, even better if a player is in the lobby they can be subbed in the game without waiting until it finishes to join

Create your own stadium, a proper stadium builder set out how you like it, can be improved as the team goes up the leagues, building bigger stands, better atmosphere, custom chants from a list of options

Allow us to unlock all traits instead of limited 24 points that didn't take long to get, I know there is a glitch for this anyway

A competitive weekend league style tournaments or leagues for pro clubs with bigger rewards such as faster stat progression

Allow us to personalise the other random players in our team, choosing names and appearance instead of random generated guys that change all the time

And as others have said more custom options for badges, kits, colours, facial hair styles, tattoos and so on
  • JGCramp
    1387 posts Professional
    SF9 wrote: »
    Be able to set a "max number of players" you want to play. Nothing worse than 2 of you coming up against 7/8 people

This would be nice.
  • JGCramp
    1387 posts Professional
    ChrisW1991 wrote: »
    Remove the 'Any' option, pro should be where you control one player.. Not a full team

This would also be nice.
  • ZizioGardo
    1425 posts Professional
    Gazza74 wrote: »
    When a player has multiple IFs out, it would be good if you could search for a specific IF within a price range instead of scrolling through pages and pages of lower IFs on the web app.

Wrong thread, mate.
  • ZizioGardo
    1425 posts Professional

THIS. It's very unfair when you're only 2 on a team and you come up against a team with 4 or more players..
  • Cyentruk
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Fix stats, we record any player stats (using in a tournament) and some stats not working correctly (movement session for example)
    GwqIcet.png
  • MyAccount
    1383 posts Professional
    EA improves Pro Clubs --> Redirects some of the people from UT to Pro Clubs --> Less $$ for EA

I don't see any real improvements being made to Pro Clubs any time soon.
  • yigitpinarbasi
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    MyAccount wrote: »
    EA improves Pro Clubs --> Redirects some of the people from UT to Pro Clubs --> Less $$ for EA

I don't see any real improvements being made to Pro Clubs any time soon.

Yeah, I agree with you. We gonna get sick next year too.

• the_boss_gurveer
    1962 posts Fans' Favourite
    I don't expect any big changes to Pro clubs. But I would love to see:
    1. Substitutions.
    2. If a player gets kicked out (because of bad connection), he should be able to rejoin like other shooting games.
    3. Manual selection for set-pieces.
    4. Ability to save the stats in a club even if you leave and come back.
  • MRBIG71
    171 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    What about, at the end of a Pro Club match (not in an actual club, rather a drop in game), having the ability to stay in the lobby of that match and wait for another game to start would be a GREAT add. Sometimes you randomly get matched up with some good people who have mic's, and you are all having a good time chatting. Then the match ends, and you have to leave, and go back to the start screen, and roll the dice in getting matched up again. In Black Ops when you find a game, you can stay in that lobby post game and wait for the next match to start. Why don't they let us do it in FIFA Pro Club?
  • the_boss_gurveer
    1962 posts Fans' Favourite
    MRBIG71 wrote: »
    What about, at the end of a Pro Club match (not in an actual club, rather a drop in game), having the ability to stay in the lobby of that match and wait for another game to start would be a GREAT add. Sometimes you randomly get matched up with some good people who have mic's, and you are all having a good time chatting. Then the match ends, and you have to leave, and go back to the start screen, and roll the dice in getting matched up again. In Black Ops when you find a game, you can stay in that lobby post game and wait for the next match to start. Why don't they let us do it in FIFA Pro Club?

I feel you bro
  • GoodnightIrene
    3644 posts National Call-Up
    Pro clubs would be such a fun and interactive game mode if EA implemented some type of Master League format that PES had, such as having fake generic players in your club at the start, being able to buy real life players for coins on a set market, you get awarded coins after each game as a team etc, your club would actually mean something, as would the other CPU players in your team rather then different generic names each time.

i.e after winning Division 10 throughout that season your team may have earned say 2'000 club coins, which would be enough to buy a couple of good 64 rated players or maybe one rated 72 or something, and by the time you hit Division 1 you can afford players like De Bruyne and Griezmann while still making the expensive players enough to save up for.

Hell EA could even include micro-transactions for this, we all know how much they love that...
  • Sneed
    69 posts Park Captain
    So much can be done. Just check out the customization you can do in nba2k, or even NHL, another EA game, is was ahead of FIFA. We need incentives to keep a club, disbanding to start over in D10 should have some consequences
  • ChrisW1991
    1116 posts Professional
    For me one of the worst and most annoying things about pro clubs is how terribly poor the computer controlled players are.. You notice the difference from offline player career to pro clubs, shocking tbh
  • Andyomazing
    374 posts Sunday League Hero

Clubs should have a min of 4 players. Go play Co-Op or find some new friends. Nothing worse then playing 2 players who rely on AI
  • Gfp13
    184 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Clubs should have a min of 4 players. Go play Co-Op or find some new friends. Nothing worse then playing 2 players who rely on AI

What if there's 3 players?
  • Walsgrove
    827 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Pro clubs would be such a fun and interactive game mode if EA implemented some type of Master League format that PES had, such as having fake generic players in your club at the start, being able to buy real life players for coins on a set market, you get awarded coins after each game as a team etc, your club would actually mean something, as would the other CPU players in your team rather then different generic names each time.

i.e after winning Division 10 throughout that season your team may have earned say 2'000 club coins, which would be enough to buy a couple of good 64 rated players or maybe one rated 72 or something, and by the time you hit Division 1 you can afford players like De Bruyne and Griezmann while still making the expensive players enough to save up for.

Hell EA could even include micro-transactions for this, we all know how much they love that...

Brilliant idea - i thought of this myself before but my idea was a bit closer to ultimate team which obviously they wouldnt do
  • gregeth2000
    2681 posts Fans' Favourite
    They need to make the stat growth more realistic based on the player you have created. Last year everyone was tiny to make sure they were quick, but this year there's nothing worse than coming up against a 6"8 player that is as quick as Ronaldo, there needs to be a realistic balance.

I also agree that the AI defending needs to be improved, or at least the AI players in the team need a higher rating as they always seem to perform very badly. They dont need to be super good, but they need to be better than what they are this year.

Lastly, and this is relevant to UT as well as pro, but the park the bus needs to be nerfed. Nothing worse than playing a team with 2 or 3 human players, and the rest of the team is camped on the edge of their own half, it ruins the games realism
  • Andyomazing
    edited June 2017
    Gfp13 wrote: »

What if there's 3 players?

Like I said find some more friends. I don't understand how anyone would want to play with AI defending for them.
    Also for myself & my team we take forever to find a game for the opponent to quit out 20 mins in & 3-0 down. It's a little frustrating if you could see my point.

EA should integrate a transfer market for free agents and have some matchmaking introduced for both clubs looking & players wanting.
    For example

•regions/country- you want to play with people that have a lot in common with you

•times available between- myself I'm online most night between 8 & 11pm

•position you prefer- if a club needs a LB you could search available LB that are looking for a club.

•age limitations- if your 25+ you definitely don't want to join a club of 18 & under & vice versa

•experience- some players may not want to jump into a Div1 team with very little experience of playing with players that expect you to be excellent straight away. Again benefits both players & clubs.

There is a million other things they could introduce but won't. They could bring the entire FIFA community together on this game mode. For me this should be the real e-sport!
  • gregeth2000
    2681 posts Fans' Favourite
    what you need to also remember though is that while I agree teams would be better with more players, a lot of clubs (like mine) which have say 6 members, not every member can always play, and if three of us are online but we are locked out cos another mate cant get online, then you are alienating people that want to play the mode and severely limiting the number of teams which means it would be even harder to find a game.
  • Andyomazing
    edited June 2017
    what you need to also remember though is that while I agree teams would be better with more players, a lot of clubs (like mine) which have say 6 members, not every member can always play, and if three of us are online but we are locked out cos another mate cant get online, then you are alienating people that want to play the mode and severely limiting the number of teams which means it would be even harder to find a game.

Like I said it needs a transfer market adding. Obviously alienating players isn't viable, EA need to do more to bring players together. We've built a club with only players that joined through this forum.
    16 of us now & we play with around 8 online every night. Everytime somebody leaves/stops playing we replace and trial someone for a spot in our group.
    We've bonded that well that some of us have been abroad together. Others have met up for a Futgolf day ect.. we have a laugh as a group. Some play other games together from meeting players with the same interests talking whilst playing for our club.

On a side note*
    We're currently trying to take our numbers up to 20 players. So we can consistently play with a full team. If anyone is interested, give me a message on Xbox one GT Andyomazing
  • Frankenberry
    10214 posts Has That Special Something
    Player builds need to be completely overhauled. My virtual pro is 6'7", 93 OVR, with 95 PAC, 98 strength, and 5* skills, 5* weak foot.
  • Andyomazing
    Player builds need to be completely overhauled. My virtual pro is 6'7", 93 OVR, with 95 PAC, 98 strength, and 5* skills, 5* weak foot.

It could happen
  • Frankenberry
    10214 posts Has That Special Something

It could happen

Well maybe when Pulisic stops growing.