Calcio A premium upgrade

Comments

• wade_7_
    4581 posts National Call-Up
    wade_7_ wrote: »
    fineusk wrote: »
    30+ just packed Mertens.
    So done loads of SBC, (ain't the type to keep count, but a fair amount) packed fazio, caldara and insigne. Then iv bought koulibaly, immobile and hamsik.
    I'm cleaned out of players and got about 100k left so do I:

A) grind out more SBC, which is a real pain in the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ due to time commitment.

B) Buy a couple promo packs?

Do what feels right then regret you didn't do something different afterwards

Haha pretty accurate tbh!! My pack luck has always been terrible. But judging by alot of replies here, I haven't done quite so badly with the SBC. they're just such a chore

Yeah, I should have done the sbc haha.
    Out 100k worth of packs, best I packed was banega.
    Man i'm so glad I don't buy FP anymore!
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    Done another 5 premium, got nought. Have one normal left to open, out of coins.
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    30+ just packed Mertens.
    So done loads of SBC, (ain't the type to keep count, but a fair amount) packed fazio, caldara and insigne. Then iv bought koulibaly, immobile and hamsik.

A) grind out more SBC, which is a real pain in the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ due to time commitment.

Haha pretty accurate tbh!! My pack luck has always been terrible. But judging by alot of replies here, I haven't done quite so badly with the SBC. they're just such a chore

BorasLegend opened 3 million worth of packs the other day, his best pull was Robery. Puts it into perspective how poor the weights are this year.

I won't be putting a penny into Fifa 18, but will probably end up buying the game on both PS4, Xbox X.
  • wade_7_
    Retro_G wrote: »
    30+ just packed Mertens.

BorasLegend opened 3 million worth of packs the other day, his best pull was Robery. Puts it into perspective how poor the weights are this year.

I won't be putting a penny into Fifa 18, but will probably end up buying the game on both PS4, Xbox X.

That is ridiculous beyond belief. I do think if you spend a set amount of money/buy a set amount FP, you should be guaranteed something half decent.
    I'll definitely buy fifa18, I've never missed a game in the series. And I probably will drop £50 at the start, to start me off trading, but that will be it
  • fifaplayerbol
    4378 posts National Call-Up
    Literally put 350k into these and got Biglia, who will be 50k by Thursday. Really hacked off tbh, expected better
  • wade_7_
    tphealy wrote: »
    Literally put 350k into these and got Biglia, who will be 50k by Thursday. Really hacked off tbh, expected better

That's the thing, don't expect anything.
    Just live in hope!
  • BO0OM
    3740 posts National Call-Up
    30+ just packed Mertens.

Also saw this and was shoked i mean like 3 million for a 10k player??
  • fifaplayerbol

Just live in hope!

When EA puts an SBC up that costs 8k each team, you expect some return.

I have now done over 30 today, not even got an 84 rated.
  • fineusk
    203 posts Sunday League Hero
    30+ just packed Mertens.

I was kicking myself for doing what I had done in terms of burning sellable rares and then for Father's Day the kids got me a couple PS4 cards so I had some rares . Only having 100k I said screw it lets do 5 more with the players I got last night in my packs- pack Mertens so I'm happy. Now I'm in that position of do I keep doing them or sell what I got and raise some cOins to add to the 590k I go
    30+ just packed Mertens.

That is ridiculous beyond belief. I do think if you spend a set amount of money/buy a set amount FP, you should be guaranteed something half decent.
    I'll definitely buy fifa18, I've never missed a game in the series. And I probably will drop £50 at the start, to start me off trading, but that will be it

This was my first year in FIFA and while my life affords me to buy the FPs I won't put nearly any money into the game next year. This year was like a kid in a candy store. But at the end i should of listened to the forums as I enjoy the game as much with 80s as I do with an expensive team that I can't do anything with because I suck anyway lol. I'll go the similar route of an initial investment for trading and play what get.
  • Joe
    4587 posts National Call-Up
    Packed Dzeko and Koulibaly today! Now I'm not sure that I'll use Dzeko, but Koulibaly I was going to buy anyway.

Done about 70 so far, Koulibaly, Dzeko and De Vrij to show for it.
  • Gondiatus
    288 posts Sunday League Hero
    worth investing in the non-premium sbc? 3 out of my 4 pack pulls were from it :D
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    15958 posts World Class
    edited June 2017
    I've done about 200 of the premium ones and Best players were NIF hando and TOTS Gomez...

Personally I think the pack weight is complete robbery and just shows the true length of EA's greed.....especially so late in the game too.

I won't be putting any FP in next year except at the start...I'm doing lots of things differently next year, you could say ....so are EA, so why shouldn't I? I'll keep my money next year, EA have themselves to blame and I know a lot of people are in my boat of thinking
  • fineusk
    203 posts Sunday League Hero
    Packed Gomez half hour ago so around 40 and I got Mertens and Gomez
  • jeoma
    219 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I just can't understand that some people pack 4 tots in 30 upgrade sbc packs, and I'm opening more than 200 saved packs worth 2 million and more than 50 upgrade sbc packs and getting exactly 0 tots players...

❤️❤️❤️❤️ my pack luck...
  • wade_7_

Just live in hope!

When EA puts an SBC up that costs 8k each team, you expect some return.

I have now done over 30 today, not even got an 84 rated.

I can't disagree with your thinking pal. But if you've only just been beamed down on this planet, we all know what EA are like,
    Why should anyone expect anything from them
  • fifaplayerbol
    Pumped 200k in the Premium SBC's today and got one 84 for all that time and coins invested. Will do maybe 1 or two more after rewards on Thursday but I am pretty shocked at how poor the pack weight is, at least give me Bonnuchi, Barzagli etc
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16674 posts World Class
    congrats @ha032742

any chance I can have your luck

Yeah apply for mod.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    15958 posts World Class
    Done one of the packs going for 400fp....got tradeable insigne.....sold it for 395k....
    Done a premium serie A....

Untradeable dzeko.......not long after I winged on here funnily enough....lol
  • wizardoffire
    930 posts Professional
    Done one of the packs going for 400fp....got tradeable insigne.....sold it for 395k....
    Done a premium serie A....

Untradeable dzeko.......not long after I winged on here funnily enough....lol

congrats
    well if it works for you... ive packed nothing today except inform Griffiths from the 2 rare upgrade... come on EA I want a nice blue
  • domino16890
    451 posts Sunday League Hero
    I just packed TOTS buffon in a 7.5k sbc pack :)
  • ha032742
    46891 posts Moderator
    congrats @ha032742

Yeah apply for mod.

And open 250+ packs...
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    15958 posts World Class
    Just got the troll that is....

Fazio
  • sxckarma
    3550 posts National Call-Up
    a very nice Chiellini...10 m ago :)
  • yiddo13
    1286 posts Professional
    Think I'm well and truly a broken man now, I've hit 100 upgrade packs, nothing better than Joe Hart.
  • Waspy
    3892 posts National Call-Up
    hurts my aould seeing some of these pulls.... I feel like ive soent 4 weeks grinding these otu and now ober 380+ premium packs ive got Stindl............... thats it.
  • Waspy
    3892 posts National Call-Up
    im so broken I can't even spell/type
  • sxckarma
    3550 posts National Call-Up
    De Vryi now...
  • fifaplayerbol
    ha032742 wrote: »
    congrats @ha032742

Yeah apply for mod.

And open 250+ packs...

I have opened over 100 packs. Biglia my only TOTS from Serie A. 84 highest rated non-TOTS player.

On my brothers account - he's done 5 and got Barzagli,TOTS Donnarama, 2 84's

Sometimes I think some accounts are just jinxed
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    Finally got Khedira, Fazio & Immobile out of these
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    15958 posts World Class
    JamieT96 wrote: »
    Finally got Khedira, Fazio & Immobile out of these

Would love that immobile! Lol using his 88 just now and he has 18 goals in 11 matches....he's tearing it up! :D