Team Of The Week

KingCharlie
10 posts Ball Boy
edited June 2017
Last night on the 17th of June, San Jose EarthQuakes and Sporting KC faced each other and tied 0-0. Both Victor Bernardez and Andres Imperiale played extremely well and in the 88th minute Imperiale injured his nose. At least one of these men deserve a spot in the next team of the week. Both play for San Jose EarthQuakes.
Post edited by Chow on

Comments

• Pughy30
    27221 posts Player of the Year
    So he should get a TOTW for hurting his nose?
  • Also David Bingham, the goalie for the EarthQuakes, saved a last minute opportunity. That should be worthy of a hero card.
  • No I just added that cause why not
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    17077 posts World Class
    Hero card :D
  • Pughy30
    With them getting no goals or assists i can't see them getting informs, and no he's not getting a hero card for a league game..
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    17077 posts World Class
    David villa possible for totw with 2 goals
  • Yeah David Villa played a great game but they're both defenders defenders don't need to score they need to stop the attackers from scoring
  • REID_ARMY
    785 posts Semi-Pro
    A hero card for a save in a normal league game? :joy:
  • Pughy30
    Yeah David Villa played a great game but they're both defenders defenders don't need to score they need to stop the attackers from scoring

Theirs a reason defenders who score or assist get in, if defenders got in for just clean sheets there'd be a million CB's to choose from each week
  • Bruh I'm just a fan of the Earthquakes there's no need for u to come here and bash me for just posting something
  • So what I'm saying is get a life basically there's no need to try and prove me wrong
  • WFCBagnall
    78779 posts Moderator
    REID_ARMY wrote: »
    A hero card for a save in a normal league game? :joy:

100% deserved.
  • SuperSonicSean
    6158 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 2017
    As one of the few MLS mega fans on here (come join us in the American Soccer Lounge), I can confirm that no IFs will be given out for that game. 0-0 draws rarely get them. I think clean sheets and tackles, clearances, etc should be the basis for defender IFs, but EA wants the players furthest from goal to score for recognition.

MLS will likely get Bradley Wright Phillips, David Villa, and Ignacio Piatti Wednesday. Believe me, I know your pain. I'm a Chicago Fire fan and despite being 1 point off the lead for the Shield and unbeaten in our last 8, we've yet to pick up a single IF. Our last special card came in FIFA 14 lol. Now we have the league's leading goalscorer and still can't get in.
  • Bevan
    1753 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hahahahahahahaha.

Class.
  • Janoe1
    7731 posts League Winner
    :joy::joy::joy:
  • valdeOLENCOOL
    20027 posts Club Captain
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    Yeah David Villa played a great game but they're both defenders defenders don't need to score they need to stop the attackers from scoring

Theirs a reason defenders who score or assist get in, if defenders got in for just clean sheets there'd be a million CB's to choose from each week
    Defenders could easily get in now without contributing, even if they concede
  • GoodnightIrene
    3901 posts National Call-Up
    Why stop at a hero card for the goalkeeper?

I believe the San Jose squad should get a whole special team just like Leicester did last season, after all their achievements are on a similar level to what Leicester managed last season, did the OP mention the defender hurt his nose as well?
  • valdeOLENCOOL
    20027 posts Club Captain
    Pughy30 wrote: »

You're elite knowledge shines again right @Pughy30 just like your elite knowledge about Ascacibar was right
  • pudgyfudgy
    6185 posts Big Money Move
    The only card Imperiale is getting this week is this one:
    8b89c96378bee42b8c39bbf00c027b47.png