That player who haunts you

Comments

• superromanian25
    168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Son. Seems like every shot he takes is a goal
  • TheMeerkat
    589 posts Sunday League Hero
    Think Son wins. But I guarantee half the people saying Son use him themselves :D
  • sounders3
    4492 posts National Call-Up
    POTY/TOTS Cavani. The guy destroys me
  • ChrisMagicman13
    2341 posts Fans' Favourite
    sounders3 wrote: »
    POTY/TOTS Cavani. The guy destroys me

I will admit PoTY Cavani is probably the best striker I have come up against this Fifa, although I am yet to use him
  • MoUnited7869
    992 posts Professional
    Son
  • bgp1845
    1818 posts Play-Off Hero
    every trash rebound or 50/50 in a dangerous area i can be sure the young french forward will be there to put it away against me.
    no matter how fast or how strong my striker is, smalling will make them look like a little child.
    keepers on 7 chem.
  • edwinstree
    8387 posts League Winner
    Can't stand playing against Ousmane Dembele's special cards
  • WS-SCFC-1184
    1224 posts Professional
    Son seems to always score from stupid angles with rediculous power shots and everything seems too always land back to him wen u tackle him. But what annoys me the most is the people who use him cheat and abuse the game mechanics by clearly using a team that son will never get chem in. By subbing him in for a rubbish LF then change formation to a 2 striker formation then boom son at striker scoring for fun grrrr. Oh and for some stupid reason butland seems to literally be Gordon Banks he saves everyshot no matter what type so frustrating.
  • TWS001
    2214 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited June 2017
    Son is the worst easily. There could well be a few harder players to face but it's the fact that EA practically gave him to everyone for free so you end up facing him more or less every game.
    He is an absolute nightmare!
  • WS-SCFC-1184
    1224 posts Professional
    TWS001 wrote: »
    Son is the worst easily. There could well be a few harder players to face but it's the fact that EA practically gave him to everyone for free so you face end up facing him more or less every game.
    He is an absolute nightmare!

Yep doesn't help wen people cheat the chem system and sub him in tho. Its rediculous.
  • TheMenezLover
    1781 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ziggzagg52 wrote: »
    Lacazette

• Moy
    972 posts Professional
    Looks I may have broken my curse of Son, faced him in 3 different forms earlier today and managed to keep every one of them in my back pocket :D
  • ChrisMagicman13
    I admit I use SPoTM Son, I play him at LS in 41212 (2) on second chem and he is godly. I can see why everyone says him as even my one just slices through teams and scores for fun on 7 chem.
    Moy wrote: »
    Looks I may have broken my curse of Son, faced him in 3 different forms earlier today and managed to keep every one of them in my back pocket :D

Funny you say that. I faced SBC Giovinco earlier too, he did nothing against me, seems I broke my curse that made me start this thread in the first place too!!

• Retro_G
    30441 posts National Team Captain
    Your man who plays fut champs on a mobile hotspot while streaming.
  • SuperSonicSean
    6075 posts Big Money Move
    This man. This is the face of pure evil
    p85971.png

For the record, I've never played a game with any of his cards. I refuse to use PL players (except Geoff Cameron).
  • wade_7_
    4581 posts National Call-Up
    Son, firmino and lacazette
  • ChrisMagicman13
    Firmino?! Wow! Hardly ever come up against him! That one of the special versions you struggle against?