Calcio A tots ... so bad!!!

sxckarma
3550 posts National Call-Up
Yesterday , bought the following :
Mertens , higuain, naingolan. Sandro, chiellini , koulibaly , khedira , insigne , hamsik, salah...
Packed 2 icardi , 2 devry 2 biglia , Buffon

This morning after about 10 matches for each of those cards, sold all of them , keeping just hamsik ( monster) and biglia and khedira , that are quite good...
The rest OMG!
90 mertens I packed performed to me 3 times better .
94 naingolan has his proper position as cdm... but 2.x m for a cdm... bah
98 higuain ... oh well I don't see any differences between all higgy versions
The worst of the worst insigne and salah... are really bad

Comments

• ha032742
    46791 posts Moderator
    Bah humbug
  • robmays
    948 posts Professional
    How's koulibaly?
  • Unparalleled
    957 posts Professional
    I can testify to that Higuain. No different from his SBC.
  • paul24878306
    5549 posts Big Money Move
    Doesn't surprise me. Most of his important stats are pretty much maxed out by his 91/92 cards already.
  • limjitwe
    10027 posts Has That Special Something
    Hamsik as a CAM?
  • Kenyinbb
    93 posts Park Captain
    Donnarumma is really gd
  • BO0OM
    3740 posts National Call-Up
    Dybala is the goat
  • sxckarma
    limjitwe wrote: »
    Hamsik as a CAM?
    Cm both Left or right
  • tetsu0jin
    1872 posts Fans' Favourite
    sxckarma wrote: »
    Yesterday , bought the following :
    Mertens , higuain, naingolan. Sandro, chiellini , koulibaly , khedira , insigne , hamsik, salah...
    Packed 2 icardi , 2 devry 2 biglia , Buffon

This morning after about 10 matches for each of those cards, sold all of them , keeping just hamsik ( monster) and biglia and khedira , that are quite good...
    The rest OMG!
    90 mertens I packed performed to me 3 times better .
    94 naingolan has his proper position as cdm... but 2.x m for a cdm... bah
    98 higuain ... oh well I don't see any differences between all higgy versions
    The worst of the worst insigne and salah... are really bad

doesnt surprise me at all.

you should try TOTS Dybala tho. Heard he is something really good.
  • Clancy
    8484 posts League Winner
    I refuse to believe that sandro and chiellini are bad
  • Th3-j0keRc
    193 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    TOTS Mertens is the GOAT!
  • DarkRiku08
    302 posts Sunday League Hero
    Th3-j0keRc wrote: »

Issue with mertens is the 90 maxed out most of the important stats, suppose it's hard to justify the 1+ mil for really minimal upgrades. He is great though, probably gonna try dybala soon. Anyone tried Belotti yet?
  • sxckarma
    Clancy wrote: »
    I refuse to believe that sandro and chiellini are bad

Well the point is that actually I'm using tots Marcelo and Ramos and they are much better by far... so they are not bad but don't worth the price they were running this early morning .
    Buffon probably is the best gk in game, but actually using tots oblak cauz the link with tots godin
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    DarkRiku08 wrote: »

Issue with mertens is the 90 maxed out most of the important stats, suppose it's hard to justify the 1+ mil for really minimal upgrades. He is great though, probably gonna try dybala soon. Anyone tried Belotti yet?

Three games with belotti, he is a big meh.
  • DarkRiku08
    Retro_G wrote: »

Ah disappointing looks like a pretty great card overall, you had the chance to try immobile? I'm looking to try insigne too but haven't used any version since the sbc which just didn't do it for me.
  • sxckarma

Not yet and I want to try that tots immobile too, since the 89 version (or 88?!) been great to me.
    Icardi been terrifying to me... different matches in a 41212 near tots mertens or higgy he didn't touch a ball...
  • DarkRiku08
    edited June 2017
    sxckarma wrote: »

Not yet and I want to try that tots immobile too, since the 89 version (or 88?!) been great to me.
    Icardi been terrifying to me... different matches in a 41212 near tots mertens or higgy he didn't touch a ball...

Never got on with Icardi personally no matter what version just can't seem to get him going. Looking to try immobile too never used any of his previous cards because I was using TOTKS Dybala and OTW Higuain before tots started.
  • Th3-j0keRc
    193 posts Has Potential To Be Special

You're 100% Right I wouldn't pay the extra 1 million coins for the upgrade tbh but I actually packed him and im impressed probably his latest IF is as good as this one but i never had the chance to try him so i can't tell the difference

• tommyh10
    880 posts Professional

You're 100% Right I wouldn't pay the extra 1 million coins for the upgrade tbh but I actually packed him and im impressed probably his latest IF is as good as this one but i never had the chance to try him so i can't tell the difference

For me it was either TOTS Mertens or TOTS Nain, but Nain would have completly wiped me out. I cant justify 2.5m for a CM when for the most part they are the unsung heroes of the team. Also when I managed to get TOTS Kante for 600k he seems way overpriced. No doubt he'll be immense but I opted for TOTS Mertens, 88 Nain and with the money I saved got TOTS Sandro. Havnt had chance to try them yet.
  • mMounirm
    3771 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 2017
    you're telling me Sandro is worse than Marcelo :(

I was looking forward to a triangle of nainggolan Sandro and koulibaly
  • DarkRiku08

Fair enough if you packed him and congrats on the pull but yeah I get where you're coming from, you can't really go wrong with any Mertens card that's 88+ they are all incredible.
  • sxckarma
    mMounirm wrote: »
    you're telling me Sandro is worse than Marcelo :(

I was looking forward to a triangle of nainggolan Sandro and koulibaly
    92 Marcelo is the best LB in game... better than 93 one that too often out of position...
    88 naingolan is still the best option for the price actually runninin...
    And last can tell tots lacazette is much better than tots mertens... but the 90 mertens is about the same of lacazette to me in performances ...
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    Retro_G wrote: »

Ah disappointing looks like a pretty great card overall, you had the chance to try immobile? I'm looking to try insigne too but haven't used any version since the sbc which just didn't do it for me.

I haven't tried immobile mate, got Belotti untradeable. I use Serie A as a fitness squad, 90 Sonaldo is my favorite ST in the game.
  • Thierry-VavaVoom
    4276 posts National Call-Up
    Dybala and Biglia are awesome so far.

Naing seems like he lives up to the stats too so far and Im using him at CDM.
  • sxckarma
    Dybala and Biglia are awesome so far.

Naing seems like he lives up to the stats too so far and Im using him at CDM.

Ye the best position for that card is cdm.
    I always played the 88 as cm
    Now replaced by the combo tots Valencia ( best Rb in game to me) and 92 pogba that is immense!
  • pumavii
    1722 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited June 2017
    keita balde is a monster ! lol hes so fast and accelerated so fast with the ball
  • xFATAL
    5485 posts Big Money Move
    pumavii wrote: »
    keita balde is a monster ! lol hes so fast and accelerated so fast with the ball

Tempted to get him instead of 90 Mertens.
  • DarkRiku08
    pumavii wrote: »

Currently deciding whether to get him or Insigne.
  • SOL1DS
    3010 posts National Call-Up
    so u played what? 10 games with each? lol
  • edwinstree
    8387 posts League Winner
    edited June 2017
    Not surprised about Higuain, I feel the same way about Lukaku, not a lot of difference between his TOTS and other IF's.