Does anybody actually open packs with coins ?

v4vendetta1978
2816 posts Fans' Favourite
Can not think of a time iv ever in all fifa`s opened packs with coins but i never spend money on fifa points, so yeah past fifa`s have been pretty boring lol sbc packs have given me that chance this year but does anybody chance a couple of 50k packs and basically right off the coins ?

Comments

• ha032742
    35317 posts Moderator
    Yes I do
  • Mini_Miudo
    9971 posts Has That Special Something
    I opened 495k of Prime players for La Liga last week and got squat. Just do it occasionally and results aren't great. :lol:
  • LiamSully
    6203 posts Big Money Move
    Started this year by saying i wouldn't open any with coins, think I've done well over 2 million worth throughout the game :#
  • AEsey
    6016 posts Big Money Move
    I opened a 125k pack yesterday and got aguero
    So I got 125k
    That's why you shouldn't open the bigger packs with coins cause you cant really make anything from it unless you get a Ronaldo, Neymar, messi, tots dybala etc
  • DarkRiku08
    302 posts Sunday League Hero
    Accidentally opened an ultimate pack with coins before, mertersacker was great :lol:
  • Celticseth87
    54 posts Park Captain
    No way open 50k pack to get 10k worth of players if your lucky, games a cash cow EA milk to death
  • RadioShaq
    15214 posts Moderator
    Hopefully not now players are to cheap for packs to have value.
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    I opened 495k of Prime players for La Liga last week and got squat. Just do it occasionally and results aren't great. :lol:

My story.
  • WallOfTrump
    585 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bought a 55k series pack out of boredom. Worse waste of coins I've done all season.