The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

On a scale of 1 - 10 how good are you on FIFA?

Comments

• Argie8
    6179 posts Big Money Move
    yerwaltz wrote: »
    Argie8 wrote: »
    Argie8 wrote: »
    Too many life stories for a fifa thread imo
    Damn it why do i always end up being the guy who totally starts going off topic and OP. Im sorry!! @Legends.1878

@Argie8
    Agreed. I already apologized but my bad yall :wink:

I'm only messing dude. Getting to know people is the best part of using a forum! :smile:

lol right on man you good you good. I was going to say what do you think the scale should be ranked as? like what should an average player be ranked? i was saying im a 3 because i just reached div4 and never play WL. But potential to reach 5-6, but after looking at others responses idk if that would be accurate or not.

Its hard to say tbh without seeing the numbers. Like what division do people get to on average. I would assume around division 4, maybe 5 because there are a crazy amount of casual players out there. But really, its all kinda pointless comparing yourself to others. If you enjoy the game then it doesnt matter either way
  • VICTAAAA
    11122 posts Has That Special Something
    Last night was the first time I couldn't reach a final for DKO... going to downgrade myself to a 2.5-3 :lol:
  • GUNR3
    405 posts Sunday League Hero
  • Davey Sprockett
    4366 posts National Call-Up
    -1 on a good day, my best division is 3 this year, and have yet to qualify for champs, though in my defence, I've only tried a handful of times and got the hump with it, God knows what the actual weekend league is like, if the qualifiers are anything to go by, I'm doing myself a favour by staying well away :joy:
  • DonovanFan
    700 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I'm a consistent div 2 champ and I usually get gold 2/1 so I'd go 5 or 6

Once I started playing Wl I don't even touch seasons it's boring
  • TTAZ
    1842 posts Play-Off Hero
    Guys if you're finishing elite you're instantly better than at least 90% of other players thus greater than 9. Everyone is rating themselves too low because these forums represent the top few % of players generally
  • KaterNL
    760 posts Semi-Pro
    7.5 I guess, always in division 1. Can't really rate myself in champs because I live in China and the internet is so garbage, the delay is unreal and I get a lot of disconnects. Do always get gold 1-2-3 comfortably when I play even with delay and disconnects.
  • DaWoodyDaCuak
    640 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I would say 7 if my team actually plays like they should
    between 2 - 3 when EA gives me the middle finger
    :wink:
  • fetchitfudge
    442 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited June 2017
    iNero wrote: »
    If you ever finish elite in WL your a 8/10 player
    Elite is a huge minority on fifa

"yeah maybe ... but how come whenever I read posts on here everyone seems to have brilliant ratios...

Where are all the others a"

Good point! Where are all the people that aren't "elite"?! And how comes people that get into WL and sound pretty good at Fifa are still giving themselves like a 3 or a 4? Bit too humble surely.
    -1 on a good day, my best division is 3 this year, and have yet to qualify for champs, though in my defence, I've only tried a handful of times and got the hump with it, God knows what the actual weekend league is like, if the qualifiers are anything to go by, I'm doing myself a favour by staying well away :joy:

Haha. Yeah I'm in a similar boat. Div 3 ... looking to make div 2, although I much prefer playing the tourneys - or at least I did last year - this year they're so much harder. I qualified once a few months ago, but only had the time for 5 matches of WL... Haven't tried very often to qualify since then, but got fed up trying on the few occasions I did. You keep coming up against God squads in qualifying and then you only get a handful of chances on a weekday... I don't always have time to even try...

That said I've actually tried to qualify in the last couple of weeks and haven't managed it. those tots rewards probably make it harder at the mo 'cos everyone wants one. I've been seriously close though and I swear unjustly knocked out on more than one occasion!
  • FubarRipper
    587 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I consider myself slightly above average so 5.5.
  • Road2Glory
    47 posts Park Captain
    Love all the people on here giving themselves 9's and 10's cos they won division 1 a few times and get elite yet the guy from the forums who actually made it to regionals and was runner up only gives himself 8.5 kinda says to me you 9's and 10's might need to re evaluate.
  • Argie8
    Road2Glory wrote: »
    Love all the people on here giving themselves 9's and 10's cos they won division 1 a few times and get elite yet the guy from the forums who actually made it to regionals and was runner up only gives himself 8.5 kinda says to me you 9's and 10's might need to re evaluate.

Or maybe the guy who went to regionals does?
  • BrentfordFC
    13026 posts Has That Special Something
    Obvs a 10
  • Reus
    23123 posts Club Captain
    edited June 2017
    10- top 100 regular
    9- elite 1 occasional top 100
    8- elite 2/3
    7- gold merchant who gets elite
    6- full on gold merchant
    5- 18 and stop
    4- battles to get to 18
    3- very very average
    2- why do you bother
    1- @campino
    0- @HeroBent
    Post edited by Reus on
  • Boss0
    702 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Your win ratio decides that. Out of every 3games I play I statistically win 2. Meaning i'd rate myself a 6.66 out if 10. I qualify every week in Weekend League. Get hold 3 with 8/12 games to spare and a div 2/1 player. Having won div 1.
  • JoeAVFC1986
    1160 posts Professional
    Probably a 3 not played much ut this year.
    Fifa 15/16 a solid 7 and if I played more I'd easily be a 6 on this fifa
  • Campino
    28034 posts Player of the Year
    Ffs
  • Puskas
    907 posts Semi-Pro
    Bennn99 wrote: »
    Reus wrote: »
    10- top 100 regular
    8- elite 2/3
    6- full on gold merchant
    5- 18 and stop
    4- battles to get to 18
    3- very very average
    2- why do you bother
    1- @campino

Yeah I'd agree with that

• Legends.1878
    3646 posts National Call-Up
    I take back my original post I'm now a 2
  • Argie8
    Reus wrote: »
    10- top 100 regular
    8- elite 2/3
    6- full on gold merchant
    5- 18 and stop
    4- battles to get to 18
    3- very very average
    2- why do you bother
    1- @campino
    0- @HeroBent

Nah. You're looking at the average on the forum. The average player would find it difficult to even qualify for WL nevermind get 18 wins. And you've given 3 as "very very average" when surely it should be 5?

If you play the dko you will see that the average player is actually quite poor. WL players are much much better, so to do well in that you would be far above the average player.