That player who haunts you

ChrisMagicman13
2341 posts Fans' Favourite
Who is the one player who no matter when you play them, they ruin you?

Mine has been SBC Giovinco. I didn't really get on with him and used him in an SBC ages ago, but for some reason whenever I play him, he is the difference, and not just by a little bit!

Comments

• KKTHX
    1131 posts Professional
    TOTS Lukaku / TOTS Zlatan. Destroys my CBs anytime, doesnt matter whom i use.
    And Musa......
  • LeonStuddz
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ronaldo. Obviously he's the best on the game, but whenever I face him he always scores against me. I could be dominating my opponent, Ronaldo could be quiet and then bam he scores.
  • Lcfc
    2490 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sonaldo
  • SOL1DS
    3010 posts National Call-Up
    Son
  • Musa, Sturridge, Martial and 88 Icardi
  • Son /thread
  • IF Muriel lately. So I bought him. Beast
  • keyroy
    1614 posts Play-Off Hero
    Martial :(

Always scores against me
  • Dez1888
    1152 posts Professional
    edited June 2017
    IF Muriel lately. So I bought him. Beast

Not tried IF but I packed an untradeable BDAY Muriel and he's one of my favourite strikers this year.

Player that always haunts me would be Sonaldo in the hands of a good player!
  • Retro1989
    4628 posts National Call-Up
    Dybala, will always score 2 against me.
  • Ziggzagg52
    76 posts Park Captain
    Lacazette
  • Java
    873 posts Semi-Pro
    edited June 2017
    Beside the obvious like Son/Ronaldo, for me it would have to be Eriksen. He literally gets a 10+ stat boost whenever he faces me. It's kind of ridiculous.

Martial is the opposite, he pretty much never performs well against me. I always can stop him easily.
  • Jaymizzo
    2383 posts Fans' Favourite
    Son... Not because people who use him tend to be good, but because you know out of the 10 wild shots he takes, atleast 7 will go in in absurd angles.

Martial... I have always conceded against anyone uses him. Not hard to mark or defend against, he just happens to have ridiculously good positioning.
  • Moy
    969 posts Professional
    On first release it was Wilson, absolutely destroyed me.
    Now it's Son and Musa
  • A_Snipe
    2112 posts Fans' Favourite
    The only person I just can't stop is son. I would much rather face Ronaldo every game
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    13720 posts Has That Special Something
    Musa, vardy, sturridge
  • limjitwe
    6935 posts Big Money Move
    Martial. He's so strong and powerful.

The other one strangely is Dzeko, although I seldom face him, but when I do, he always scores against me.
  • JGCramp
    1387 posts Professional
    Lots of players regularly score against me, but I always concede Eriksen longshots from miles outside the box.
  • ChrisMagicman13
    2341 posts Fans' Favourite
    Funny how it's just the same few names!!
  • Dez1888 wrote: »
    IF Muriel lately. So I bought him. Beast

Not tried IF but I packed an untradeable BDAY Muriel and he's one of my favourite strikers this year.

Player that always haunts me would be Sonaldo in the hands of a good player!

That's the one I meant yeah. Not really clued up on what all the colours mean. 84 one anyway he's insane next to 88 Icardi
  • CeeQue
    11343 posts Has That Special Something
    Ziggzagg52 wrote: »
    Lacazette

Every game he scores bangers against me
  • BO0OM
    3689 posts National Call-Up
    Lacazette and Mertens :neutral:
  • AEsey
    6019 posts Big Money Move
    ive come up against poty cavani 5 times and every time he just bullies my defence
    Yet I think hes **** when I try him
  • Loco_kniene
    406 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ben yedder.. everytime I face that guy man.. dont have words for it
  • Mssingno
    1081 posts Professional
    Fellaini gets on my nerves, seems fast and agile while playing me and is obv strong as hell to go with it.
    Not to mention his lank legs intercept everything
  • WallOfTrump
    585 posts Sunday League Hero
    Son 89 and 90 are absurd. Every half tackle the ball comes back to his feet. Any space he puts the ball in the net.
    I hat him more than almost anyone. I assume Ronaldo and sbc Suarez are similar. I'm guessing because of their popularity you people have them that don't know how to use them maybe? Never played with any of them.(not an epl or la liga fan)

Son is a nightmare.

I've got messages that Pulisic 88 is troublesome because he weaves so good.
  • S-MUFC-A
    586 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Sbc Suarez and Martial are my worst nightmares, they rip me man
  • Low Ki
    11854 posts Has That Special Something
    Eriksen and Bruyne at CAM. And not because of their attacking potential so much as they constantly bully my holding mids and defenders for some weird reason and those turnovers usually cost me massively.
  • Java
    873 posts Semi-Pro
    Forgot to say, but Smalling is better than TOTY Ramos with a 10+ all stats attribute card when he plays against me.
  • JGCramp
    1387 posts Professional
    Java wrote: »
    Forgot to say, but Smalling is better than TOTY Ramos with a 10+ all stats attribute card when he plays against me.

I lost earlier today on a Smalling longshot. It seemed fitting since he regularly destroys my attacking players.