3 TOTS Serie A players revealed

Comments

• sxckarma
    3550 posts National Call-Up
    Squeezy94 wrote: »
    Lynchu wrote: »
    No way Nain will be 2.5m lol

Will be less than 15 (90's which is rarest) of this card on the market, and with these stats i'm sure he'll be.

umm id say he will set between 1,6 and 1,8 m...anyway hes a midfielder...the best one...but still a mid
  • DiFFeRenT_Gr4vY
    3739 posts National Call-Up
    @Robg You will have 100% more change of packing him as an untradeable, bid on rare gold players and do SBC upgrades.
  • Squeezy94
    1904 posts Fans' Favourite
    sxckarma wrote: »

Will be less than 15 (90's which is rarest) of this card on the market, and with these stats i'm sure he'll be.

umm id say he will set between 1,6 and 1,8 m...anyway hes a midfielder...the best one...but still a mid

Bought 1 Nain (88) for 670k which i think is a good price for that card. Hopefully this card will rise in price for sum profit.
  • sxckarma
    edited June 2017

Bought 1 Nain (88) for 670k which i think is a good price for that card. Hopefully this card will rise in price for sum profit.

oh well i kept mine and as soon ill upgrade it ill sell this one...if im not wrong 2 days ago the 88 was about 600 k...
  • dregana08
    4150 posts National Call-Up

You was saying I was wrong not 1 hour ago :neutral:
  • Waspy
    3892 posts National Call-Up

yes he is a midfielder but can posion change tor sub in to ny position on the picth and outplay 99% of cards in the game...... If he hits 1.6m i'd be shocked. Lacazette was selling at 1.6+ the whole time in packs...... radja p****s all over his card! This is possibly the best card on FIFA 17...... 2m+ easily all day long given the way this market has shaped up
  • Waspy
    3892 posts National Call-Up
    @Robg You will have 100% more change of packing him as an untradeable, bid on rare gold players and do SBC upgrades.

THIS
  • Squeezy94
    dregana08 wrote: »

Invested the wrong way i guess, what @Clancy said sounds very logic. That's why i bought 1 Nain (88)! Thanks anyway man haha
  • dregana08
    4150 posts National Call-Up

Invested the wrong way i guess, what @Clancy said sounds very logic. That's why i bought 1 Nain (88)! Thanks anyway man haha

I only said about Nain because I had 94 Hazard before Prem ToTS was released and saw what happened to his price.

Trouble is you have to go against the market... if everyone starts investing then it will fail!
  • sxckarma
    Waspy wrote: »

yes he is a midfielder but can posion change tor sub in to ny position on the picth and outplay 99% of cards in the game...... If he hits 1.6m i'd be shocked. Lacazette was selling at 1.6+ the whole time in packs...... radja p****s all over his card! This is possibly the best card on FIFA 17...... 2m+ easily all day long given the way this market has shaped up

well yes...the first hours for sure will be up 2.xx mil...i really hope he can go down someway 2...
    in the end i dont care cauz im set also for that kind of price...
  • Squeezy94
    Last week they revealed the TOTS La Liga on Thursday, hopefully they'll reveal the calcio a today
  • sxckarma
    Waspy wrote: »

well yes...the first hours for sure will be up 2.xx mil...i really hope he can go down someway 2...
    in the end i dont care cauz im set also for that kind of price...

For sure he will be re released the next week... so a couples in packs should have his price to that 1,6m
  • Clancy
    8484 posts League Winner

I only said about Nain because I had 94 Hazard before Prem ToTS was released and saw what happened to his price.

Trouble is you have to go against the market... if everyone starts investing then it will fail!

well he's up 50k since I bought 25 minutes ago so maybe you're right about that
  • askperts
    461 posts Sunday League Hero

I think he'll trade in the 3M+ range for the balance of the weekend and hopefully settle around 2.5 next week. This card will be like Messi & Ronaldo. Small supply with huge demand equals high prices.
  • teacherswag
    814 posts Semi-Pro

got a fresh one on Sunday for 500 (still fresh...)
  • Squeezy94
    Guess Nain's range will be more than 2,5 mil max, he's on Futbin too right now.

5be90bd456e448aca6593f1eacbc89b7.png

• JaguarKillz
    1086 posts Professional
    Wet dreams of nain, mertens and Dybala front 3
  • sxckarma
    Guess Nain's range will be more than 2,5 mil max, he's on Futbin too right now.

5be90bd456e448aca6593f1eacbc89b7.png

lol...you can play this card everywhere even as cb or striker...crazy
  • Squeezy94
    @sxckarma, yeah it's the sickest card i've ever seen haha! Will not be able to afford this card i guess.
  • sxckarma
    @sxckarma, yeah it's the sickest card i've ever seen haha! Will not be able to afford this card i guess.

arrived to this tots with 8,5 mil and a more than a "decent" roster...working very well on market this year...im set :)
  • Squeezy94

arrived to this tots with 8,5 mil and a more than a "decent" roster...working very well on market this year...im set :)

Good job!
  • mMounirm
    3771 posts National Call-Up
    you guys think it's worth getting tots nainggolan and koulibaly in the squad event though they would be on 8 chem?
  • Squeezy94
    mMounirm wrote: »
    you guys think it's worth getting tots nainggolan and koulibaly in the squad event though they would be on 8 chem?

94 Nain could play with 1 chem with these stats :D
  • tommyh10
    880 posts Professional
    That Nainggolan card is more attractive than my wife :smiley:
  • askperts
    461 posts Sunday League Hero
    tommyh10 wrote: »

That's too funny....hope she doesn't read the forums.
  • mypetfrog
    2741 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 2017
    askperts wrote: »
    tommyh10 wrote: »

That's too funny....hope she doesn't read the forums.

Ask the postman.
    Post edited by mypetfrog on