On a scale of 1 - 10 how good are you on FIFA?

Comments

• SF9
    9117 posts League Winner
    Heppers wrote: »
    When I'm relaxed and can be bothered an 8.5 or 9. When I can't be bothered but still play because I'm talking with friends, probably 5.5

You hit top 100? @Heppers
  • Georginho38
    123 posts Has Potential To Be Special
  • Pronoob
    5403 posts Big Money Move
    6 pretty average
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    5 this year just haven't played enough
  • Xx_iou_cheesecake_xX
    2678 posts Fans' Favourite
    6-7/10 Sometimes I'm crap and sometimes I'm Div 1 level.
  • Wonderfulwest
    5159 posts Big Money Move
    I used to be an elite player, but with other commitments I've dropped in ability over the years but can still hold my own. With a few moments of brilliance. I'd say I'm an above average player so 7 I think is fair.
  • Heppers
    3449 posts National Call-Up
    SF9 wrote: »
    When I'm relaxed and can be bothered an 8.5 or 9. When I can't be bothered but still play because I'm talking with friends, probably 5.5

I'm too inconsistent. Lose my head way too easily. can't go 40 games without losing it. I guess that makes me not as good so instead of being an 8.5/9 maybe a 7.5/8
  • Heppers
    3449 posts National Call-Up
    Bennn99 wrote: »
    SF9 wrote: »

Yeah if your putting yourself as a 9 you gotta be getting top 100 consistently imo

The creator of the thread needed to explain what each number =. 1 being a Div 10/9 player, 2 being a div 8 etc
  • TimRUFC
    3689 posts National Call-Up
    Due to the inconsistency of the game I'd say 11 on a good day and -1,000,000 on others lol
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Some of these ratings are superb!
  • EddieFicio
    22528 posts Club Captain
    I'll give myself a 9.

I do well in WL and win Div 1 most times but always lose a game or two for lack of concentration.

Played tomassonGOD in Div 1 last night, he on the forum? Solid game, won 2-1. Quality player.

You want a game soon? Remember our game being quite fun
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    Like a 5.5 or 6

I feel like Benz gave himself a good rating at 8.5 so compare yourself to that
  • MikeyP_FC
    14349 posts Has That Special Something
  • Campino
    29868 posts National Team Captain
    Honestly

Depends on form and how I'm feeling (tired etc) once my heads gone I'm a solid 1 if I'm concentrating I can be an 8

much like my beloved football club I'm consistently inconsistent
  • FootyFootyFootball
    2735 posts Fans' Favourite
    Genuinely think I used to be an 8/9 on previous fifa's but just don't have the time to play as much as I used to. Always find if you're not consistently playing at least a couple of sessions a week it kind of goes out the window. Played around 250 games this year and I'm in div one but probably only played one season since getting there.

That probably puts me in the 5/6 category these days
  • Hujaber
    4842 posts Big Money Move
    in divisions 8
    in WEL 6

in general 5
  • yerwaltz
    4078 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 2017
    Coming from someone who has never qualfied for WL for one reason or another, I'm just stoked about my recent solid run from div6 to div4 with only a couple losses on the way, handful of ties. Team has been playing wonderful. I know some would laugh but its progress for me. Never won the whole DKT, but i have been beating plenty in it lately who are likely higher divisions and or clearly play WL considering they have the dkt TOTS cards or some seriously stacked teams, so i know i have the ability to progress. Im probably just a 3 with potential of a 5- 6 or so.

My style and gameplay is always changing, its hard to be consistant without playing a few matches each day which is not always possible for me. Dont know how some people find the time they do to play. Must not be married or have a girlfriend that 🎃🎃🎃🎃 about playing xbox for 4 hours straight.
  • LeonidasJB
    17446 posts World Class
    5-6. Gold 3, weekly and Gold 2 monthly. Should be Gold 1 weekly and Gold 1 or Elite 3 monthly, but rarely finish all my games.
  • Campino
    yerwaltz wrote: »
    Coming from someone who has never qualfied for WL for one reason or another, I'm just stoked about my recent solid run from div6 to div4 with only a couple losses on the way, handful of ties. Team has been playing wonderful. I know some would laugh but its progress for me. Never won the whole DKT, but i have been beating plenty in it lately who are likely higher divisions and or clearly play WL considering they have the dkt TOTS cards or some seriously stacked teams, so i know i have the ability to progress. Im probably just a 3 with potential of a 5- 6 or so.

My style and gameplay is always changing, its hard to be consistant without playing a few matches each day which is not always possible for me. Dont know how some people find the time they do to play. Must not be married or have a girlfriend that 🎃🎃🎃🎃 about playing xbox for 4 hours straight.

I have 3 kids, do 55 hours a week and still get time. 4 hours a day no but a couple here and there I can fit in
  • Razer94
    1814 posts Play-Off Hero
    6/10 ? I'm division 1 player and get gold 2, gold 1 regulary.. i just can't get that ******* elite :joy:
  • FootyFootyFootball
    2735 posts Fans' Favourite
    Campino wrote: »

I have 3 kids, do 55 hours a week and still get time. 4 hours a day no but a couple here and there I can fit in

Depends a lot on other circumstances as well though.

I'm in the same boat as @yerwaltz .

I've got a girlfriend that I live with but I don't think it's fair on her for me to take up the TV playing Fifa. Also I can't stand her watching me as it makes me rage even more lol. So I only play when she's not around which is very rare on week days. Possibly one tournament spread over the 4 days so rarely enough to qualify.
  • Genetix27
    558 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Limp number 2
  • Blake
    4830 posts National Call-Up
    A strong 8

Got T100 twice this FIFA; best finish 38-2 and T100 one month (not played every month)

Get elite every single week, even got 33 with Croucher up front but I'd still maintain I'm not 'good' at this game I just know how to win and play to my strengths
  • Shane
    24161 posts Player of the Year
  • Campino

I've got a girlfriend that I live with but I don't think it's fair on her for me to take up the TV playing Fifa. Also I can't stand her watching me as it makes me rage even more lol. So I only play when she's not around which is very rare on week days. Possibly one tournament spread over the 4 days so rarely enough to qualify.

I play when the Mrs and kids go to bed sometimes I play till 3am and I'm at work for 7

Gotta suck it up. Don't moan if youre not willing to put the time in oh and I work weekends as well generally 12 hour days yet I still get to 18 wins
  • DobbyDooDah
    5710 posts Big Money Move
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    I'll give myself a 9.

I do well in WL and win Div 1 most times but always lose a game or two for lack of concentration.

Played tomassonGOD in Div 1 last night, he on the forum? Solid game, won 2-1. Quality player.

You want a game soon? Remember our game being quite fun

You beat me on pens :grimace:

I'll play you soon sure, busy tonight though.
  • yerwaltz
    edited June 2017

@FootyFootyFootball
    Glad someone relates and understands my struggle lol sounds alot like me and my girl. We work for the same company, and work same schedules. That can get a little tricky to balance out on weeknights when were both off. With these TOTS dkts, i have definitely been getting on more than i normally would, but that means i have to hear it from her more because i cant just hop on and win the damn thing in an hour, its gonna be a minute lol.

After too long, she starts getting annoyed/bored and needs me to entertain her. That or she just has to watch her Kardashians. :bawling:

Usually end up not finishing DKTs because i cave and dont wanna hear her complain anymore lol.
  • yerwaltz

I play when the Mrs and kids go to bed sometimes I play till 3am and I'm at work for 7

Gotta suck it up. Don't moan if youre not willing to put the time in oh and I work weekends as well generally 12 hour days yet I still get to 18 wins

This is just silly, dont play more than 4 hours a day, but yet you play til 3 am when you work at 7am? Yea have fun with that, count me out! Thats the kind of 🎃🎃🎃🎃 I would do when I was like 18-21 or single. I guess I will just have to continue to suffer and not qualify during the week.

You're married so things are obviously different. You aint got 🎃🎃🎃🎃 to prove anymore lol. Who wants to date a guy that plays fifa all day/night til 3 am? That simply is not an option for everyone as much as i would love it to be.
  • Kloral
    3881 posts National Call-Up
    7 to 8
  • BenzP7
    8316 posts League Winner

This is just silly, dont play more than 4 hours a day, but yet you play til 3 am when you work at 7am? Yea have fun with that, count me out! Thats the kind of **** I would do when I was like 18-21 or single. I guess I will just have to continue to suffer and not qualify during the week.

You're married so things are obviously different. You aint got **** to prove anymore lol. Who wants to date a guy that plays fifa all day/night til 3 am? That simply is not an option for everyone as much as i would love it to be.

He might be doing all the hard work for the family. What's wrong with playing FIFA till 3am when he is doing his reponsibilities?