Unique team

Zenitsuperstar
242 posts Sunday League Hero
Does anyone think they have a starting 11 that nobody else has?

Comments

• Team Sam
    3899 posts National Call-Up
    2vlt9hs.png

LB is now TOTS Mendy and RB is now TOTS Lahm.

Obviously all of these players appear in many teams, but I'm not sure there are many others with the same team as this.
  • Zenitsuperstar
    242 posts Sunday League Hero
    Team Sam wrote: »
    2vlt9hs.png

Obviously all of these players appear in many teams, but I'm not sure there are many others with the same team as this.

That symmetry is so satisfying
  • Team Sam
    2vlt9hs.png

Haha, yeah, I aim for an interesting symmetrical team each year (ideally no link wasted too for an additional challenge).

Pretty happy with this one. Looks even nicer with the TOTS additions.
  • Team Sam
    2vlt9hs.png

This is probably my best one from a couple of years ago...

243476q.png

Also had this last year...

166ln9i.png

Also some good ones in a thread of mine a couple of years ago...

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/14741/symmetry-anyone-else-obsessed-share-your-teams#latest
  • semia172
    2187 posts Fans' Favourite
    I think nobody has a team the same as my 3 tbh
    I rarely see hybrids, not to say with 3+ leagues
  • Team Sam
    semia172 wrote: »
    I think nobody has a team the same as my 3 tbh
    I rarely see hybrids, not to say with 3+ leagues

Yeah, hybrids are annoyingly rare. People too often just sub in players or perhaps make a hybrid with everyone in the wrong position so they pause immediately to sort it out.

I try to make 4 league NLW squads, but they definitely have to be symmetrical!
  • MexicanMario
    219 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    48Q5G26.png
    Im actually pretty proud of mine, it plays wonderful, and I think its somewhat original, maybe except for Kante, BUT he is untradeable aswell as Son
  • Team Sam
    48Q5G26.png
    Im actually pretty proud of mine, it plays wonderful, and I think its somewhat original, maybe except for Kante, BUT he is untradeable aswell as Son

Nice! Looks like it'd play well. Only thing I don't like is Son out of position
  • Colin32
    1320 posts Professional
    eredivisie.png
  • BistroXII
    1970 posts Play-Off Hero
    Khmueh7.png

P2Yt4Ev.png

This is my team, I used the 4312 today but I use different formations like the 4321(2) or a 433 (2) so I have RM/LM players like Acuna and Rigoni for when I change my formation. I got Pavon today from an SBC :) The subs and reserves in the pic are used for fitness but I do mix it the team up a bit. And Fazio is a rock but pretty slow so sometimes I will sub him at half time if he's getting exposed at the back by pacey strikers.
  • jacobdtr
    911 posts Semi-Pro
    edited June 2017
    Currently using this! :smile:

Wj27S30.png

EDIT: I usually sub on TOTS Al Abed at RM - But not until half time!
  • Snugglebites
    2920 posts Fans' Favourite
    Coutinho - Totti - Felipe Anderson
    Firmino - Parolo
    Pirlo
    Milner - Stones - Bonucci - Florenzi
    Donnarumma
  • Rickayt
    862 posts Semi-Pro
    BistroXII wrote: »
    Khmueh7.png

P2Yt4Ev.png

This is my team, I used the 4312 today but I use different formations like the 4321(2) or a 433 (2) so I have RM/LM players like Acuna and Rigoni for when I change my formation. I got Pavon today from an SBC :) The subs and reserves in the pic are used for fitness but I do mix it the team up a bit. And Fazio is a rock but pretty slow so sometimes I will sub him at half time if he's getting exposed at the back by pacey strikers.

No ToTS Benedetto?
  • Fifa92i
    169 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I've never seen a team like mine
    ad15089810c57eb494538a5d550cdfd1.png
  • BistroXII
    1970 posts Play-Off Hero
    Rickayt wrote: »
    Khmueh7.png

P2Yt4Ev.png

No ToTS Benedetto?

Planning on getting him in the next few days. Just hope his TOTS doesn't disappoint because I really like his IF.

• YNWA1994NV
    1194 posts Professional
    48Q5G26.png

How's that formation?!
  • YNWA1994NV
    1194 posts Professional
    Khmueh7.png

P2Yt4Ev.png

Are you CB's constantly torched for pace? I'd be terrified to play with both that slow. You should toss that new Mercado in there!
  • A5B
    3722 posts National Call-Up
    Ofr0PbX.png
  • CosmicDance
    676 posts An Exciting Prospect
    i0xdU0R.jpg

Just won the DKT with this team.

I like it a lot
  • BistroXII
    1970 posts Play-Off Hero
    YNWA1994NV wrote: »
    Khmueh7.png

P2Yt4Ev.png

Are you CB's constantly torched for pace? I'd be terrified to play with both that slow. You should toss that new Mercado in there!

Sometimes but not very often because both are like brick walls and Fazio with only 40 pace has great interceptions and both always seem to be in the right spot. And I don't play a high line. I looked at that new Mercado but my first thought was he's not really a CB and I'm happy with these guys. But it's not a bad idea so might give him a try.