Lead UX

Runefang
6045 posts Big Money Move
Anybody else seeing this? Like seriously there isn't a better channel for a job ad than the web app??

Capture.png

Comments

• coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    Lmao
  • Pugzilla
    16077 posts World Class
    Runefang wrote: »
    Anybody else seeing this? Like seriously there isn't a better channel for a job ad than the web app??

Capture.png

84083.jpg
  • Ryno
    6161 posts Big Money Move
    I mean, someone who is dedicated enough to FUT to access the web app regularly to see that ad, is someone I'd want working on the game.

It totally makes sense, easiest way to find someone who is both qualified and passionate about the mode
  • Pikachu
    8679 posts League Winner
    It's on the console as well.
  • Whoman
    5403 posts Big Money Move
    Runefang wrote: »

Capture.png

Why not use it ? There's no way you get a better reach anywhere else and it's not like there wouldn't be a decent amount of overlap between qualified people for this sort of thing and browsing a web app of a video game.
  • Realist
    3016 posts National Call-Up
    Ryno wrote: »
    I mean, someone who is dedicated enough to FUT to access the web app regularly to see that ad, is someone I'd want working on the game.

It totally makes sense, easiest way to find someone who is both qualified and passionate about the mode

This

Plus you make it sound like this is the only channel they are using. Most likely one of many so why not use it?
  • Fab
    17842 posts World Class
    im waiting for a community manager ad
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    edited June 2017
    Ryno wrote: »

Exactly. OP just looking for a reason to moan and not thinking.