Comments

• Sodan70
    1110 posts Professional
    Damn, they killed futbin.com..
  • Novakone
    11 posts Ball Boy
    Happened to me a few weeks ago.
    Got it back after 3 days, no explanation

I still think they are trying to restrict the amount of cards being bought up for the untradable sbcs

Craftyfucks
  • Edu
    7026 posts Big Money Move
    Sodan70 wrote: »
    Damn, they killed futbin.com..
    maybe this is why they introduced this change.
    EA never do anything to help us.
  • DoctorRob
    559 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I am still getting this every 12th action (listing an item, searching for things, etc). Just started today. I have never used any third party software like futbin or others.

I make a little coin on the side slowly trading consumables. Having to log in 9 times to fill up my transfer list is absurd, sure hope they patch this and fast. Fully expect to hear from EA "working as intended" in like a week though.
  • LeonidasJB
    16760 posts World Class
    Seen some really dodgy buying on TOTS cards the last wk. Players like TOTS KP Boateng selling for 300k repeatedly when 99.9% of them are less than 100k BIN, and only really selling for 50k.
    Clearly coin buying/transferring has increased, so EA have probably increased 'security'.
  • CornishLad
    24290 posts Club Captain
    Happened to me last night 3 times (searched literally 7 different players) and just happened to me again just now
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    Seen some really dodgy buying on TOTS cards the last wk. Players like TOTS KP Boateng selling for 300k repeatedly when 99.9% of them are less than 100k BIN, and only really selling for 50k.
    Clearly coin buying/transferring has increased, so EA have probably increased 'security'.

Happening way too frequently.. This has to be one of the most annoying things in years.
  • Healer
    2434 posts Fans' Favourite
    I asked someone (can't say who) he said they are just testing a new mechanic to stop the bots in fifa 18 (and mentioned something else about price ranges next fifa but I can't say it in the forums) , they admit they did something wrong and they will take down this soon (we all know the meaning of soon for ea).
    So it's not a bug , we will see this alot in 18 :joy:
  • KeepItUp
    1295 posts Professional
    Healer wrote: »
    I asked someone (can't say who) he said they are just testing a new mechanic to stop the bots in fifa 18 (and mentioned something else about price ranges next fifa but I can't say it in the forums) , they admit they did something wrong and they will take down this soon (we all know the meaning of soon for ea).

Hope they do it quickly (before wl rewards)
  • CornishLad
    24290 posts Club Captain

They done the same last year. Didn't stop bots though.
  • Manimal
    43 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Managed to search 6 pages of results before getting it. Absolutely crazy stuff.
  • Healer
    2434 posts Fans' Favourite
    CornishLad wrote: »

Last year was about "heavy traffic" on servers
  • CornishLad
    24290 posts Club Captain
    CornishLad wrote: »

Last year was about "heavy traffic" on servers

I'm pretty sure they also done this exact thing last year to try and stop bots
  • Ulook92
    19855 posts Club Captain
    In had it 3 times in the space of 10 minutes. Trying to list my consumables and was kicking me out every 10-15 items listed...
  • mjs4p
    11095 posts Has That Special Something
    I assume it's happening to everyone, but add me to the list! :D
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Way too annoying not even bothering opening the app.. Let us know if they give an update for this madness. :D
  • codexavellum
    1004 posts Professional
    I can't even get on the Transfer Market from the WebApp or Companion App lol. Tells me to continue playing on Xbox One to unlock it when I played over 2,600 games.
  • kekemes
    1 posts Ball Boy
    This is annoying as Hell, or Inferno, or TXIII. Back in the days of the Auction House in Diablo 3 there were NO limits on buying/selling items. I fail to understand this paranoia on how many players a user can sell/buy...
  • Whoman
    5981 posts Big Money Move
    seems fixed for me ...
  • PhilP
    1991 posts Fans' Favourite
    yeah ea replied on their answers forum seem to be fine now.
  • Hujaber
    4842 posts Big Money Move
    Is it fixed can I mass sell now?
  • Hippyboy6
    17505 posts World Class
    Not had this pop up today so fingers crossed
  • Hujaber
    4842 posts Big Money Move
    yes i think it's fixed
  • NornIron
    13797 posts Has That Special Something
    Yes it must be fixed because after 2 days of great gameplay mine is sluggish again.
  • TheBaldyBuddha
    1470 posts Play-Off Hero
    Best one yet i was discarding random goalkeeper training cards have hundreds of them and am now getting this when i try to discard anything :s

ea9528c5cb78c44977733e35a008b771.png