TOTS Ronaldo

i2-TempZ-2i
6375 posts Big Money Move
Is he at his lowest or do you think he will drop more? thinking of buying him to stick in with TOTS Suarez

Comments

• Mc
    3945 posts National Call-Up
    My personal opinion (possibly wrong) is that prices will creep up from now until Sunday night.
  • WallOfTrump
    585 posts Sunday League Hero
    They'll be in the elite rewards next Thursday, no?
  • El_Nino97
    186 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yea but all the way till Sunday this will only increase with a drop on Thursday but dont expect any significant drop like league 1
  • BO0OM
    3688 posts National Call-Up
    They'll be in the elite rewards next Thursday, no?

Yes but i will be the only one to pack ron :lol:
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    Got Neymar for 2.4mil anyway and hes around 2.8mil atm so happy days
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    Didn't like TOTS Neymar, just too weak and i'm really not very good at skills so can't utilise him.. sold him for a profit though and thinking of picking up Ronaldo again just not sure which version.. only have 2.5mil so i don't think i'll be able to get his TOTS should i just buy NIF or get Record Breaker?
  • leon1309
    4203 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 2017
    Tots Neymar is the best player I used this year...but i use him as 7 chem striker, with hawk (next to Love)...so far he has been perfection. Even in laggy games he was stand out player and that alone says it all...So far he is a lot better then 98 Ronaldo was...hope it is not just hooneymoon period (as it was with RB Ronaldo).

Well worth the coins so far. Feels a lot stronger then his 97...will have to check stat diference there...

P.s.
    Phone (auto) errors edited.
    Post edited by leon1309 on
  • Mc
    3945 posts National Call-Up
    leon1309 wrote: »
    Tots Neymar is the Best Player I used this year...but i use him as 7 chem striker, with hawk (next to Love)...so far je has been perfection. Even in laggy games he was standard out Player and that slone days it all...So far je is a lot better then 98 Ronaldo was...hope it is not just hooneymoon period (as it EAs with RB Ronaldo).

Well Worth the coins so far. Feels a lot stronger then his 97...will have to check stat diference there...

I second this. Strength is a big positive
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    Last year his card was incredible but not this year for me, even NIF Ronaldo performs better for me.. Ronaldo is just goat this year he has the perfect attributes to be good in the game
  • ha032742
    35219 posts Moderator
    What was his lowest price yesterday? I may have accidentally bought one :#
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    ha032742 wrote: »
    What was his lowest price yesterday? I may have accidentally bought one :#

I saw one go on bid for around 3.1 which is the price hes at now, glad i waited but i decided to go with NIF Ronaldo and improve the team around him instead...

Picked up TOTS Casemiro and TOTS Isco and they are both pretty insane.
  • mMounirm
    3771 posts National Call-Up
    I'm buying tots neymar, tots Ronaldo and tots messi for my front 3. they'll keep going down I'm sure.

think I'll get them for 2 mill, 2.7 mill and 3 mill respectively.
  • ha032742
    35219 posts Moderator
    mMounirm wrote: »
    I'm buying tots neymar, tots Ronaldo and tots messi for my front 3. they'll keep going down I'm sure.

I paid 2.9 for Ronaldo...may have blown my load too early :s
  • mMounirm
    3771 posts National Call-Up
    ha032742 wrote: »
    mMounirm wrote: »

I paid 2.9 for Ronaldo...may have blown my load too early :s

just enjoy dude no worries. I'm trying to build the highest rated squad in the game to be #1 on ps4 leaderboards lol. so I have to wait for tots higuain so I don't mind waiting a few more days to buy the la liga players.