Best NIF LB in Premier League?

RayS
36939 posts World Cup Winner
I have a low budget Prem side, and Luke Shaw is getting on my nerves. Maybe NIF Alonso or Rose are better?

Comments

• D_harps19
    475 posts Sunday League Hero
    Rose is very good
  • Argentus
    672 posts An Exciting Prospect
    D_harps19 wrote: »
    Rose is very good

• TheJoedanimal
    1066 posts Professional
    I've been using NIF Alonso for a bit now, and he is pretty impressive. His size is quite nice, along with his well rounded-ness and fair pace. He's strong, he's fast, he can tackle, and he can cross. All quite well. What more do you need?
  • RayS
    36939 posts World Cup Winner
    thx guys. Idk why but Shaw seems to just randomly misplace the easiest passes and it drives me nuts
  • CfcBlue
    4046 posts National Call-Up
    Clichy or rose
  • nasko77
    41 posts Park Captain
    Clichy is weak and too easy to beat ,after 60 minutes he is very tired . You will face Mane , Bale , Dembele and other players of that class , so you will cry . Shaw is very slow and slugish , he is turning like a bus . He cant pass and dribble . Rose is good , but he is average ,you cant stop elite wingers with him . The full backs are very important in this game . Safe coins for Alonso Sif .
  • Tornado31619
    32603 posts National Team Captain
    Azpilicueta.
  • CfcBlue
    4046 posts National Call-Up
    I've played many elite teams and otw van aanholt is the only answer because of stamina and ability with speed. Other then that you will need to save real coins to afford tots alonso.
  • iflynno
    933 posts Semi-Pro
    Rose for me
  • Wayno69
    1898 posts Play-Off Hero
    Azpi with shadow. Trust me.
  • BistroXII
    1970 posts Play-Off Hero
    I like Shaw but apart from the one's mentioned Rojo is also very good and his heading at corners is awesome. People won't like the 74 pace but I bought him with a Sentinel on him and he's as strong as a bull and super reliable. Actually wish his card was a CB.
  • BistroXII
    1970 posts Play-Off Hero
    Wayno69 wrote: »
    Azpi with shadow. Trust me.

Trust me, lol ;)
  • truegunn3r
    13024 posts World Class
    edited June 2017
    In FIFA 18 - Saed Kolasinac.

He should get a rating upgrade considering he was the best LB in Bundesliga last season. Go on EA, make it atleast 82.

EA might release his 77 rated Arsenal version soon so give it a try when it happens.
  • BordoMavi
    728 posts Semi-Pro
    Van Aanholt
  • entermysilence
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Shaw with shadow B)
  • SergiuLive
    3170 posts National Call-Up
    truegunn3r wrote: »
    In FIFA 18 - Saed Kolasinac.

He should get a rating upgrade considering he was the best LB in Bundesliga last season. Go on EA, make it atleast 82.

EA might release his 77 rated Arsenal version soon so give it a try when it happens.

best LM, that is the TOTS card anyway.
  • MexicanMario
    219 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Rose is superb
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    17077 posts World Class
    I use Moreno