Summer Transfer Thread

Comments

• Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    No_NaMe wrote: »
    Peter wrote: »
    Think it's still only one guy that reported the Sanchez story,honestly I don't think wenger will let him join another premier league club

Its not his choice.

The powers that be will accept a bid from whatever team at a certain point. No way they let his contract expire

Don't think he'll leave unless we're offered a seriously good fee

Such as?
  • Fab
    19737 posts Club Captain
    Think it's still only one guy that reported the Sanchez story,honestly I don't think wenger will let him join another premier league club

Its not his choice.

The powers that be will accept a bid from whatever team at a certain point. No way they let his contract expire

Such as?

25m
  • No_NaMe
    9253 posts League Winner

Its not his choice.

Such as?

50mil+ tbh,he has only got 1 year left on his contract but I think any top team in Europe would take him and one will pay more than they should to get him...
  • edwinstree
    8387 posts League Winner
    Seems like we're upping our pursuit of Bonucci, more and more outlets are reporting it. Apparently Roman is ready to make an exception to his 1-yr-contract-over-30 rule to please Conte. I know it's unlikely but we can dream:

https://www.sportskeeda.com/football/chelsea-beat-real-madrid-signing-e77-million-superstar
  • No_NaMe
    9253 posts League Winner
    Would be an unreal signing for Chelsea
  • Unreal
  • No_NaMe
    9253 posts League Winner
    Wonder who that is...
  • edwinstree
    8387 posts League Winner
    Near Post Dave :joy:
  • No_NaMe wrote: »
    Wonder who that is...

Daveid De Gea is my fav player, will he stay or will he go now, if he goes there will be trouble if he stays there will be double

what do u think will he stay or go I am ordering my shirt in few weeks i like him
  • Alford1995
    3741 posts National Call-Up
    ac milan bid £39m for belotti. says the club want something in the region of £56m.

sky sports italy
  • No_NaMe
    9253 posts League Winner
    edited June 2017
    Wonder who that is...

Daveid De Gea is my fav player, will he stay or will he go now, if he goes there will be trouble if he stays there will be double

what do u think will he stay or go I am ordering my shirt in few weeks i like him

I think he's an excellent keeper,you should order his shirt now.
    Kyle walker and Danny rose to city could be interesting though. Any hibs transfer news?
  • No_NaMe wrote: »
    Wonder who that is...

I think
    Wonder who that is...

Kyle walker and Danny rose to city could be interesting though. Any hibs transfer news?
    I hope daveid stays at united and Sanchez joins him, route one to him and then bang shot in the net of the opposing keeper, easy.

What are hibs?
  • JR
    8219 posts League Winner
    edited June 2017
    Apparently we are going to offer 60m for Morata, I'll be happy with him as long as the deal has nothing to do with De Gea
  • No_NaMe
    9253 posts League Winner
    edited June 2017
    I messed up somewhere,you will never know my reply.

Edit:maybe you will
  • Bennn99 wrote: »
    Wonder who that is...

Good of you to dedicate an account to the best keeper in the world

Daveid has his weekneses
  • No_NaMe
    9253 posts League Winner
    Wonder who that is...

I think
    Wonder who that is...

I hope daveid stays at united and Sanchez joins him, route one to him and then bang shot in the net of the opposing keeper, easy.

What are hibs?

A football team that someone recently dedicated an appreciation thread to on here. You should check it out :smile:
  • Alford1995
    3741 posts National Call-Up
    JR wrote: »
    Apparently we are going to offer 60m for Morata, I'll be happy with him as long as the deal has nothing to do with De Gea

100% agree bud
  • Smudge
    5524 posts Big Money Move
    Bennn99 wrote: »
    Wonder who that is...

Good of you to dedicate an account to the best keeper in the world

Daveid has his weekneses

@Marleigh
  • Buttonwalls
    2421 posts Fans' Favourite
    mods @NearPostDave

@OoSUPERDANoO @Adamski @ORANGEeffect05

perm unban him or ban him. this cant continue
  • Fab
    19737 posts Club Captain
    wow was this a coördinated snitch attempt
  • No_NaMe
    9253 posts League Winner
    edited June 2017
    I don't mind him staying tbh,there are more annoying people on here
  • Smudge
    5524 posts Big Money Move
    mods @NearPostDave

You had 100 dupes you melt
  • No_NaMe
    9253 posts League Winner
    Smudge wrote: »
    mods @NearPostDave

• Buttonwalls
    Smudge wrote: »
    mods @NearPostDave

ik. then i sorted it out with the mods.
  • NearPostDave
    22 posts Ball Boy
    edited June 2017
    Why is everyone out to get me, for real? All I want to do is post in the footy threads and WL thread :lol:

I bring much needed banter to these forums, bit boring without me.
  • MaddMike3711
    12945 posts Has That Special Something
    Dave ratting out FIFAbosss, oh the irony...

:joy:
  • Fab wrote: »
    wow was this a coördinated snitch attempt

Have to rt this, fab always been my peep
  • Buttonwalls
    Why is everyone out to get me, for real? All I want to do is post in the footy threads and WL thread :lol:

have a word with the mods and get it sorted then
  • Yung
    11668 posts Has That Special Something
    What a obsessive human being. Just ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off already, shouldn't have got yourself banned in the first place.
  • Why is everyone out to get me, for real? All I want to do is post in the footy threads and WL thread :lol:

have a word with the mods and get it sorted then
    You are irrelevant farthead