The Fut Champs WL Thread - *Vitality/Uni Bagnall, Hashtag Solm, Monaco Cam/DobbyZiaaH and LADamski*

Comments

• SF9
    9117 posts League Winner
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    So wish i did SBC Luiz now :(
    RT. That link to Marquinhos, Azpi, & Kante :(
  • Buttonwalls
    2421 posts Fans' Favourite
    meh. only really the second goal im disappointed with myself for conceding. the rest were just certain circumstances that wouldnt normally happen costing me. maybe the first too but i thought i'd block it tbh.
  • Buttonwalls
    Bennn99 wrote: »
    meh. only really the second goal im disappointed with myself for conceding. the rest were just certain circumstances that wouldnt normally happen costing me. maybe the first too but i thought i'd block it tbh.

Want one more before I go off for best out of 3 or you done now?

yeah can do.
  • EddieFicio
    22916 posts Club Captain
    Wish rewards were still wednesday, nothing to do during the week and have no motivation to even open up the game
  • Jake
    14424 posts Has That Special Something
    Looks like a piece of iPhone screen cloth may have saved me buying a new controller/soldering a new thumb stick on :grimace:
  • Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner
    Oh ffs with this TOTW. Get ready for 4321 with IF Musa :s
  • Buttonwalls
    so glad it started freezing just as you pass it into my box ffs
  • Orison
    74373 posts Icon

Why should anyone play with Musa at this point in the game?
  • RBailss
    14694 posts Has That Special Something
    Jake wrote: »
    Looks like a piece of iPhone screen cloth may have saved me buying a new controller/soldering a new thumb stick on :grimace:

Eh... how?
  • Arsenalfan97
    9323 posts League Winner
    Orison wrote: »

I think that my self when people bring him off the bench or start with him. Still quite common for me
  • Orison
    74373 posts Icon

I think that my self when people bring him off the bench or start with him. Still quite common for me

Don't think I have ever seen it in the weekend league in my last 200 games. Ofc sometimes in DKO, because there are some proper peasants in there.

But in the weekend league all I see is completely stacked teams once you have a decent record. Teams with less than 3 (BPL) TOTS are the exception and Musa is someone I never see.
  • Ch1cha
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite
    @Sercs 2nd one is more effective, first one is more creative/hipster
    lol sorry about the dab. natural reaction now lmao

I started a war now

Sounds like Kurt

Kurt is not around much anymore is he? His 'im the best there ever was' threads ever since Fifa 10 were always a good read
  • Jake
    14424 posts Has That Special Something
    RBailss wrote: »
    Jake wrote: »

Eh... how?

Opened it up, cut a piece of the cloth the same size around the thumb stick module and made a hole for the thumb stick, placed it over and it's stopped drifting for now
  • Sercs
    22431 posts Club Captain
    Ch1cha wrote: »

I started a war now

Sounds like Kurt

Kurt is not around much anymore is he? His 'im the best there ever was' threads ever since Fifa 10 were always a good read

he is, but guess Fifa 17 probably was a disappointment for him given the fut champions and his country not being included

• Orison
    74373 posts Icon

I started a war now

Sounds like Kurt

You can watch him in regionals on Saturday I think, interviews should be golden
  • Buttonwalls
    very lucky goal lol
  • EddieFicio
    22916 posts Club Captain
    Sercs wrote: »

I started a war now

Sounds like Kurt

he is, but guess Fifa 17 probably was a disappointment for him given the fut champions and his country not being included

Thats what happens when you live in a country/island the size of a golfball.

His forehead is bigger than Malta
  • Ch1cha

I started a war now

Sounds like Kurt

You can watch him in regionals on Saturday I think, interviews should be golden

The man came a long way in all those years. I respect him alot for it as he's playing on a high standard before most on here even touched Fifa

Should ask him for a friendly sometime. Kinda curious how someone with his stats play nowadays
  • Buttonwalls
    gg. your second goal is one of the few things i hate about this fifa. reverse lb+ys are the worst. close game though. tried to quicken it up in et and felt a bit more dangerous. trying to get back to how i was playing a few weeks ago. defense still a bit of a shambles rn but we'll fix that later.
  • Buttonwalls
    Penalties are so broke lmao,gg

yeah the dodgy penalty animations never bother me tbh. is what it is. let it go to penalties accept whatever comes your way.
  • Ch1cha
    gg. your second goal is one of the few things i hate about this fifa. reverse lb+ys are the worst. close game though. tried to quicken it up in et and felt a bit more dangerous. trying to get back to how i was playing a few weeks ago. defense still a bit of a shambles rn but we'll fix that later.

Were u tryin hard though?
  • Buttonwalls

Yeah I'm the same, I'm trying to go back to being direct hence only having like 40% possession

My defending is awful too, both games you've scored within the first 10 minutes because I wasn't alert haha

one thing i noticed about you and eddie, is you just score goals. by hook or by crook you just score. weird to explain but it's a nice ability to have.
  • Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner

I've seen him on the bench sometimes but I face 4321 or 312 with lf/rf strikers at least 50% of the WL. So now instead of RF Martial we'll see IF Musa RF full chem.
  • Orison
    74373 posts Icon

Yeah I'm the same, I'm trying to go back to being direct hence only having like 40% possession

My defending is awful too, both games you've scored within the first 10 minutes because I wasn't alert haha

one thing i noticed about you and eddie, is you just score goals. by hook or by crook you just score. weird to explain but it's a nice ability to have.

There are always goals in Fifa. You can't defend everything.
  • Littleland95
    18555 posts Moderator
    I know right @AnDrEwThEdOn

received_10209958279581367.jpg

3rd owner though. :D

58k more than I paid, such a lazy buyer, not even trying to get deals @WFCBagnall

I've yet to see one on the Xbox One market :(

You must either be PS only or the slowest sniper ever then :trollface:

Never to old to learn:

3EQedfg.png

:trollface:
  • Buttonwalls
    wish i could find a strike partner for ronaldo not called toty suarez
  • Arsenalfan97
    9323 posts League Winner

I've seen him on the bench sometimes but I face 4321 or 312 with lf/rf strikers at least 50% of the WL. So now instead of RF Martial we'll see IF Musa RF full chem.

I think I faced musa in the starting line up 4 times last WL and a once in the dko. I'm not looking forward to the martial,vardy IF musa front 3 at all
  • Reus
    23596 posts Club Captain

I think I faced musa in the starting line up 4 times last WL and a once in the dko. I'm not looking forward to the martial,vardy IF musa front 3 at all

Id happily play against that front 3 every game
  • WFCBagnall
    96470 posts Moderator
    I know right @AnDrEwThEdOn

received_10209958279581367.jpg

3rd owner though. :D

58k more than I paid, such a lazy buyer, not even trying to get deals @WFCBagnall

I've yet to see one on the Xbox One market :(

You must either be PS only or the slowest sniper ever then :trollface:

Never to old to learn:

3EQedfg.png

:trollface:

That's cheating. He's not extinct anymore.
  • Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner

Yeah lately it's been 312/12122/321 with some mix of Vardy/Martial & Son or another speedster. So now it'll just be the same but instead of the random 3rd (if not Son) it'll just be IF Musa.