Rage pausing

TheRealMadGamer
1920 posts Fans' Favourite
Lol why do they pause it 3 times of they lose at the end of the game? Lol

Comments

• Dazza3113
    3224 posts National Call-Up
    Usually because their opponent has been a c#@t...
  • Diggy
    13630 posts Has That Special Something
    Dazza3113 wrote: »

Nothing more needs to be added to this thread
  • Leon0713
    1807 posts Fans' Favourite
    They have no control over the game but they have control over the pausing lol
  • TheRealMadGamer
    Dazza3113 wrote: »

What for beating them. Sure. These people are idiots why would you want to make your own pain last longer? When I'm losing I just want to move on and play the next game.
  • TheRealMadGamer
    Leon0713 wrote: »
    They have no control over the game but they have control over the pausing lol

I believe it's this. It's pretty pathetic and very amusing for the winner lol
  • WallOfTrump
    585 posts Sunday League Hero
    I've done it if the players do c$&@ty things like watch all the replays of generic or fluke goals. Pause to insinuate you quit... Or other d&ck things...(they have to have really terrible sportsmanship though)

Usually, I'll just respond to emails or texts for a minute or two. It's not wasting my time as I'd do that after the game anyway.
    Way I look at it is if other people time and enjoyment isn't important, yours means nothing to me. Honestly, more people should do it. Prb clean up the game.
  • It's simple. A person wants you to suddenly go away unexpectedly. You defeated him, maybe you mocked him a lot, watched the goals, did long celebrations ... The opponent takes revenge on you) He wants you to freak out during the pause and leave)
  • SergiuLive
    3170 posts National Call-Up
    Yeah I keep reporting people for unsporting behavior, but most likely that is just ignored.

Anyway people do stupid things because they are triggered. very rarely people are humble on victory so no need for people to be gracious in defeat either.
  • WallOfTrump
    585 posts Sunday League Hero
    SergiuLive wrote: »
    Yeah I keep reporting people for unsporting behavior, but most likely that is just ignored.

Anyway people do stupid things because they are triggered. very rarely people are humble on victory so no need for people to be gracious in defeat either.

That's terrible logic. I just came back from 0-2 to win 3-2. Winning goal was a beautiful run and finish by pulisic. But just like the other four skipped the highlights.

Sent the dude a message saying "good game could have gone either way." He replied with a friendly response.

If some one is just being a sore loser that's one thing, but everyone on here has lost games. People being poor sports is the word part of this game. if you get off on being a **** when you win youre a **** of a person.