Account hacked

Larkin
33 posts Last Pick at the Park
My account has been hacked and all my players have been sold! Anyone had this happen to them before? If so have EA sorted it for you??

Comments

• We're you offered a free player?
    Give out your account details?
  • Larkin
    No......
  • GoalGiant
    1804 posts Play-Off Hero
    Phone EA, they can check out. As long as your not lying they should be able to return some value.
  • Reality_Tq
    764 posts Semi-Pro
    I was hacked too and they did ❤️❤️❤️❤️ all to try and help me. They don't have clue what they're on about. The whole ea support system is a complete joke. Don't expect anything back
  • domevans04
    243 posts Sunday League Hero
    aaaahhh the old duplication glitch, I remember when I was 11 as well
  • Nibs
    7 posts Ball Boy
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️ EA SPORTS THEY HAVE THE WORSTTTTTTTTT SERVICE I HAVE EVER ❤️❤️❤️❤️ SEEN! HACKED AND THEN THEY HAVE THE AUDACITY TO SAY SORRY WE CAN'T HELP YOU GET YOUR TEAM BACK.... WTTFFFFFFF I SPENT EASILY AROUND 2000$ ON THIS PIECE OF ❤️❤️❤️❤️ GAME ❤️❤️❤️❤️ YOU EA SPORTS
  • CURCC-FTW
    764 posts An Exciting Prospect
    lol
  • RandomLhama83
    10108 posts Has That Special Something
    ya I was hacked too. give me tons of totys and tots as compensation ea plz.
  • Markusnasty
    730 posts Semi-Pro
    Happened to me a few years ago...to their credit EA gave me MOST of my coins back after about 2 weeks.
  • Stl_soccer
    82 posts Park Captain
    Same here, I had a similar issue, legitimate. If you are falsely claiming and they research, they can ban your account completely. You do realize all of the data is in a database.
  • Larkin
    Its so annoying. Twice now i have been declined by ea saying they are correct to ban my account because coin transfers have been made. Yes, coin transfer have been made but not by me!!

How do i get my account back online as i cant speak direct to the technical team :-(