The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

OT- Player Unknown Battlegrounds.

Slow As Kieran
1676 posts Play-Off Hero
So don't know how many people here will have PC's, but assume a few do. Sure I've seen people mention CSGO in the past.

I was just wondering if anyone here played it or not. I bought it a couple weeks ago but barely ever play it. Probably played 8 games total.

Let me know what you think of it below :)

Comments

• Fab
    19436 posts World Class
    ive been meaning to get it
  • Slow As Kieran
    1676 posts Play-Off Hero
    Fab wrote: »
    ive been meaning to get it

I am finding it really fun when i get into it. I much prefer it to H1z1. It's just having the motivation to play it over other games.

Getting past the early stage of a match is the hardest part for me
  • CornishLad
    24281 posts Club Captain
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    It's amazing. I've logged ~130 hours into it already. New update just came out as well so perfect timing B)

It's tons of fun though, there's a bunch of guns and attachments and 3 different levels of tiered armor which makes every game feel fresh compared to H1 where it's like 2 viable weapons in the entire game
  • Olleman
    13555 posts Has That Special Something
    Very fun but a bit to easy if you play dubs or squad IMO. gets boring very quick :/
  • Worm
    2084 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have 63 hours in on this version, had more before it was a public release. Game is very good.
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17267 posts World Class
    Bought it this week and it's brilliant

So much fun
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    Bennn99 wrote: »
    Brought it and my PC really struggles to run it so I don't really play it

Will eventually upgrade my graphics card when I feel the need to so I can play it

Really enjoy CSGO even tho I suck at it but hated H1Z1
    I'll teach you how to play CS if you teach me how to play FIFA
  • Olleman
    Painter753 wrote: »

Will eventually upgrade my graphics card when I feel the need to so I can play it

What rank are you in CS ? :)
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    Olleman wrote: »

I think I'm DMG ATM but don't quote me on that. Highest I got is LEM tho so that's where my skill level is if I played it for a solid week or so
  • D3ATHSQUAD
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    Check out either @Nick28t or @NepentheZ on Twitch... they usually play PUBG near the end of their streams around 2-3pm Pacific time (Seattle).

They spend a few hours a day on it now.
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    D3ATHSQUAD wrote: »
    Check out either @Nick28t or @NepentheZ on Twitch... they usually play PUBG near the end of their streams around 2-3pm Pacific time (Seattle).

They spend a few hours a day on it now.
    Aren't they pretty bad though? And they're not very entertaining imo but to each their own

Sacriel/ Break/ Josh/ Summit are the best BG streamers imo OP
  • D3ATHSQUAD
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    They are somewhat entertaining I think... They aren't bad at the game - they will get some wins in pairs and threesomes and every so often get a win in singles.
  • Napoli9
    1964 posts Fans' Favourite
    surprised this thread hasint started earlier
  • Olleman

I think I'm DMG ATM but don't quote me on that. Highest I got is LEM tho so that's where my skill level is if I played it for a solid week or so

nice. Would be kinda cool if a forum team could que up together sometime and play a few games :)
  • Slow As Kieran
    1676 posts Play-Off Hero

nice. Would be kinda cool if a forum team could que up together sometime and play a few games :)

I'm in the UK and am an inconsistent MGE, I play with really bad people as they're just chilled out and that's how I enjoy gaming. But it is really frustrating after a bit as they've been playing for years and years, but I haven't even had my pc for a year yet.

As for PUBG, I have only played 4 hours. I have played 9 games I think, and had 4 top 10's.

I'll admit most of them are me hugging the blue circle :D but on my best game I finished 2nd with 7 Kills. I was so impressed with myself :joy:
  • JimmyVulmer
    6461 posts Big Money Move
    So
    Damn
    Good
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    I'd 100% be down for a forum CS/ Pub squad
  • Worm
    2084 posts Fans' Favourite
    Steam "wormburner1980"
  • Azof
    17621 posts World Class
    It is pretty damn fun, I think it may be more fun on your own though, the down mechanic in the duo/squad kinda kills the vibe for me, very least a headshot should always be fatal.

Won my third solo game so that felt good
  • Recardo
    9099 posts League Winner
    i got this last night.

wow it looks pretty good. i havent played mouse and keyboard for 10 years though so i suck pretty bad :D

ill add my steam account later.
  • Azof
    17621 posts World Class
    Recardo wrote: »
    i got this last night.

wow it looks pretty good. i havent played mouse and keyboard for 10 years though so i suck pretty bad :D

ill add my steam account later.

one of us one of us
  • Recardo
    9099 posts League Winner
    is that your steam account :D
  • Azof
    17621 posts World Class

Nah you joining/rejoining the mustard race

Havent played PUBG in 3/4 weeks now, caught the single player bug again
  • ALIST4R
    3874 posts National Call-Up
    If I could afford a computer, this would be the only game I played. My buddy plays quite a bit and I love it. Can't wait for it to coke out on console.
  • Recardo
    9099 posts League Winner
    Azof wrote: »

Nah you joining/rejoining the mustard race

Havent played PUBG in 3/4 weeks now, caught the single player bug again

ive been playing a few games in the background. im dipping my toes atm.

when the new xbox drops im going all in on PC.
  • CornishLad
    24281 posts Club Captain
    ALIST4R wrote: »
    If I could afford a computer, this would be the only game I played. My buddy plays quite a bit and I love it. Can't wait for it to come out on console.

Finally someone in the same boat as me :joy: I can't wait for the console version
  • Azof
    17621 posts World Class
    If I could afford a computer, this would be the only game I played. My buddy plays quite a bit and I love it. Can't wait for it to coke out on console.

more expensive up front but save money in long run
  • Recardo
    9099 posts League Winner
    doesnt take long to even out. especially when i have to drop £50 on a pad every 6 months.
  • Rickmord
    630 posts An Exciting Prospect
    CornishLad wrote: »
    If I could afford a computer, this would be the only game I played. My buddy plays quite a bit and I love it. Can't wait for it to come out on console.

Finally someone in the same boat as me :joy: I can't wait for the console version

Me too read something yesterday it will a more level playing field without the ability to turn down visuals etc