1269 posts Professional
    fD4W418.png

Ohh... snap... duplicate..
  • Dasco
    6759 posts Big Money Move
    Tue69 wrote: »
    fD4W418.png

Ohh... snap... duplicate..

I know that feeling. Stick it in a 84+ IF SBC.
  • Tue69
    1269 posts Professional
    Yup. Can't complain. That was my 5th in like 30 packs.
  • v4vendetta1978
    3253 posts National Call-Up
    4th (1) dup in about 17 packs modeste looks useful was hoping dembele when France flags dropped but can't complain
  • Djkhalid1921
    10589 posts Has That Special Something
    just got modeste. 2 tots so far from only like 6 or so. these r really good!
  • Gondiatus
    288 posts Sunday League Hero
    Got werner in the first pack of the day <3
  • Jaymizzo
    2383 posts Fans' Favourite
    Managed to get some decent players. Ended up shoehorning them into my first team. Got Sule and Orban which isn't that bad. Last pack was Robben who I'm using as a CM right now. Can't have him rotting in the squad.

Just want Keita. If Reus was more common then I'd have hope for him but Keita would be an easier pull given his base card isnt rare.

Down to 110 players in my club now. Laid off points since still got a couple of SBCs to complete.
  • Chuckball
    769 posts Semi-Pro
    Did one, 87 fahrmann not bad!
  • Agasfy
    1307 posts Professional
    these posts are getting annoying, everyone is getting tots so i decide to try it and get nothing, must of opened about 20 today
  • SJR440
    8504 posts League Winner
    Agasfy wrote: »
    these posts are getting annoying, everyone is getting tots so i decide to try it and get nothing, must of opened about 20 today

+1
  • stuiggs07
    54 posts Park Captain
    edited May 2017
    Got nothing during the EPL one. opened an ultimate pack this morning and got **** all again. Put them into the Bundes SBC and lo and behold Tots Stindl. More than happy after spending 30 mins last night trying to snipe him to no avail. just tried my luck again and....... duplicate Stindl....... Straight into the totw Sbc he goes.
  • Rulistening
    1989 posts Fans' Favourite
    I opened well over 30 of the prem ones. now 7 bundes no TOTS. Did get Courtois but thats it. It's really frustrating people on here open like 10 and get 4 TOTS'. Its mad
  • v4vendetta1978
    3253 posts National Call-Up
    50 + in epl nothing 18 bunds 4 tots it makes no sense yeah yeah it all luck
  • balErik
    1315 posts Professional
    Got a walkout in the 10th pack, thought I would get a blue. Got Vidal 87, which isn't bad, was using him anyway.
  • Devers
    7768 posts League Winner
    76 premium in bpl, vertongen in last pack!

On 20 of these bundes ones already and nothing as of yet!

Not even very interested in any of these, its an addiction at this point i think :#
  • CPW25
    774 posts Semi-Pro
    Opened 9 last night. Nothing first 5 packs then Pisczek, Hummels, Plattenhardt and Plattenhardt 4 packs in a row. Very good packs.
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    I got nought after around 20 PL. Done three of these, got this player after second pack. I'll wait for Serie A to do more, would only want Dembele, Aubameyang from this TOTS.

20170527_150312.jpg
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    6399 posts Big Money Move
    I opened well over 30 of the prem ones. now 7 bundes no TOTS. Did get Courtois but thats it. It's really frustrating people on here open like 10 and get 4 TOTS'. Its mad

I've opened 7 as well and had none then I look and see people opening 5 and getting two. Must be good having the good old pack luck
  • Liamrawks
    75 posts Park Captain
    I've done a few, less than 20. Got one tots player then this happened. IMG_8658.png
  • Liamrawks
    75 posts Park Captain
    Got 87 muller in that pack also so the 84 guaranteed sbc was easy to complete using plattenhardt and muller and some shan players.
  • 3adopteopk6yx.png

Spent 200k. Unfortunately no Dembele.
  • H_Mus
    660 posts An Exciting Prospect
    3adopteopk6yx.png

Spent 200k. Unfortunately no Dembele.

Unreal. Congrats
  • Gary3022
    919 posts Semi-Pro
    Stindl, the other Stindl with no defending and Sule from 50 packs so far.

Don't really want any of them in particular other than Dembele but these are so addicting lol.
  • ha032742
    42958 posts Moderator
    edited May 2017
    XPThEU7.jpg

Nice surprise in there too :#

2yRRBdR.jpg
    Post edited by ha032742 on
  • SimmoEFC
    11613 posts Has That Special Something
    Crap for me, PL were much better, which is weird because Bundesliga has less golds and a lot of lower rated TOTS cards.
  • pumavii
    1722 posts Play-Off Hero
    SimmoEFC wrote: »
    Crap for me, PL were much better, which is weird because Bundesliga has less golds and a lot of lower rated TOTS cards.

and like 4-5 of them are common golds lol that are tots
  • Gary3022
    919 posts Semi-Pro
    ha032742 wrote: »
    XPThEU7.jpg

2yRRBdR.jpg

That's unreal lol.

How many you done so far? I'm about 80 deep with nothing much to show for it. Dembele's the only one i really want but i can't stop doing them lol.
  • ha032742
    42958 posts Moderator
    edited May 2017
    SimmoEFC wrote: »

Think the weight is different because of that tbh...I was hitting PL TOTS every 30 packs or so.
  • ha032742
    42958 posts Moderator
    Gary3022 wrote: »
    XPThEU7.jpg

2yRRBdR.jpg

That's unreal lol.

How many you done so far? I'm about 80 deep with nothing much to show for it. Dembele's the only one i really want but i can't stop doing them lol.

In total I've done around the same as you I'd estimate since Bundesliga was released. I've got those two plus Grifo and Piszczek from last night.
  • Gary3022
    919 posts Semi-Pro
    Gary3022 wrote: »
    XPThEU7.jpg

2yRRBdR.jpg

That's unreal lol.

In total I've done around the same as you I'd estimate since Bundesliga was released. I've got those two plus Grifo and Piszczek from last night.

Yea just down to luck really.

Think I had better luck than you with the EPL so i'll let you have that Dembele :wink: