Ea forgot to patch the kick off glitch then.

TheRealMadGamer
1920 posts Fans' Favourite
When are they going to patch that?

Comments

• Pieman25
    17088 posts World Class
    What glitch is that?
  • Soly77
    574 posts An Exciting Prospect
    ?
  • Mutu10gol
    2795 posts Fans' Favourite
    When are they going to patch that?

never, it will remain alongside with 45-90 min cheese goal...
  • RadioShaq
    16050 posts Moderator
    Just think people want defense to stand around like that all game.
  • Pass_And_Move
    73 posts Park Captain
    Use the offsides trap
  • Whoman
    5981 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 2017
    Try channeling your inner Nigel de Jong and just assault, i mean "tackle", immediately. Just remember to controll a player not already on a yellow card o:)
  • TheonlywayisS6
    1934 posts Play-Off Hero
    Use the offsides trap

When I do that, all the team just run up to the halfway line allowing them a straight run on goal and a square pass tap in. As opposed to the usual weaving around my static defence to score.
  • TheRealMadGamer
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    What glitch is that?

Wow you really don't play FIFA 17 do you?
  • TheRealMadGamer
    Guys I'm saying it still isn't patched. I'm not asking for advice.
  • Pieman25
    17088 posts World Class
    What glitch is that?

I do but I suppose it depends on your approach to the game, I prefer to just select a player and win the ball back.
  • TheRealMadGamer
    Cheers for it tho.
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    What glitch is that?

• BistroXII
    1970 posts Play-Off Hero
    What glitch is that?

I do but I suppose it depends on your approach to the game, I prefer to just select a player and win the ball back.

Nice Pieman, like your work :)

• maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    It has been there at least since fifa 14, it won't be fixed anytime soon probably.
  • bjornheisenberg
    3714 posts National Call-Up
    Use the offsides trap

When I do that, all the team just run up to the halfway line allowing them a straight run on goal and a square pass tap in. As opposed to the usual weaving around my static defence to score.

i know in pro clubs i used to do the offside and team pressing quickly after otherwise yes they just step up and ignore the ball...lol
  • FeedTHECHICKEN
    482 posts Sunday League Hero
    Get a nice and dirty foul in as quick as possible
  • chosenone
    2324 posts Fans' Favourite
    Whoman wrote: »
    Try channeling your inner Nigel de Jong and just assault, i mean "tackle", immediately. Just remember to controll a player not already on a yellow card o:)

this.

works everytime and if you do it enough times, you start getting the ball :D
  • TomOTW
    673 posts An Exciting Prospect
    you could always learn to defend and stop letting the AI do it for you, wouldn't have an issue then :wink:
  • the_big_blowfish
    1419 posts Professional
    The problem isn't a glitch specifically at kick off its simply player switching is broken which means if when dribbling at an opponent you beat the first man and get between the lines faced up vs a centre back as a defender its hard to re-gain momentum when you try to switch to the other defensive player because it doesn't work properly.
  • Kr4zy4Krasic
    764 posts Semi-Pro
    Broken mechanic. 85/90% of goals i usually concede are from kick off. And i'm not talking about runnig in a straight line from the kick off, i'm talking about the hidden scoring bonus (or defence malus) that ends when the action ends.
    Some people just run at you but that's easy to block, experienced players know how to benefit from this glitch/bug.
  • SeanDCFC
    2482 posts Fans' Favourite
    There is no kickoff glitch, i almost never concede from kickoffs and i don't use offside trap.