FACT: I can beat the best player in Fifa if they are lagging

JonRambo
1103 posts Professional
And im not. If they get the same button delay and lag i get and i get their perfect connection i think i can beat the best players in fifa.

This game is not based on skill, its 98% connection, 1% skill and 1% luck. Other fifa games were alot more skillfull, this is just pure ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and cant wait until something else comes out on ps4 so i dont have to play this pile of trash.

Trying to play WL and its more of a choir and punishment then fun. Just trying to save some packs for tots, collecting cards is the only fun thing now in this game.

Comments

• Pieman25
    17288 posts World Class
    We get it, you lag and you struggle with it. It's thread number 7000 from you on the subject, either deal with it or stop playing it. Either way I don't give a toss but just stop going on about it.
  • Denz
    2871 posts Fans' Favourite
    People on 40/40 must get some sweet connections.
  • JonRambo
    1103 posts Professional
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    We get it, you lag and you struggle with it. It's thread number 7000 from you on the subject, either deal with it or stop playing it. Either way I don't give a toss but just stop going on about it.

I dont want you to care i want EA to do something about it, but its obvious they dont care.

Just saying they focus alot on playing pro football,with fifa championships and futchamps, but they wont fix their ❤️❤️❤️❤️ servers up ? How can one do that eh ? I never had much trouble with previous fifa games as they were peer to peer so its obviously the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ servers.
  • Armani_Emp
    195 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Lag is killing me ❤️❤️❤️❤️ well, and if I manage to win a game then I get a feeling that he has more lag than me..

• Pieman25
    17288 posts World Class
    JonRambo wrote: »

I dont want you to care i want EA to do something about it, but its obvious they dont care.

Just saying they focus alot on playing pro football,with fifa championships and futchamps, but they wont fix their ❤️❤️❤️❤️ servers up ? How can one do that eh ? I never had much trouble with previous fifa games as they were peer to peer so its obviously the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ servers.

Give me 1 reason why they would, 1 benefit to them. You ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and whine every day and then play more games and then ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and whine and then play more games. You're like a sheep to the game.
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class

FUT Seasons is still P2P and it's just as laggy
  • JonRambo
    1103 posts Professional
    Rumplefish wrote: »

I dont lag too much in p2p, if i do i dont get that button delay crap.

Give me 1 reason why they would, 1 benefit to them. You **** and whine every day and then play more games and then **** and whine and then play more games. You're like a sheep to the game.

Well if they fixed their servers ages ago i would have spent a whole lot more money on fifa points and im sure others would have as well. I guess they just dont care simple as that.

The only benefit of me posting all these negative topics about the game is hopefully if anyone new starts the game and reads them they might not buy fifa points hopefully.
  • Pieman25
    17288 posts World Class

Give me 1 reason why they would, 1 benefit to them. You **** and whine every day and then play more games and then **** and whine and then play more games. You're like a sheep to the game.

Well if they fixed their servers ages ago i would have spent a whole lot more money on fifa points and im sure others would have as well. I guess they just dont care simple as that.

The only benefit of me posting all these negative topics about the game is hopefully if anyone new starts the game and reads them they might not buy fifa points hopefully.

Yeah threads like yours are definitely helping.

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/277944/ea-q4-financial-results-edited-for-ut-relevant-info/p1
  • JonRambo
    1103 posts Professional

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/277944/ea-q4-financial-results-edited-for-ut-relevant-info/p1

Even if its 1 person its better then none. Also ea ignore that big ❤️❤️❤️❤️ long thread with all the complaints in there so i know they dont care about us.

So do you still play this game or just come to the forums
  • tauras
    3945 posts National Call-Up
    Your percentage on luck is way too low.
  • Pieman25
    17288 posts World Class
    edited May 2017

Even if its 1 person its better then none. Also ea ignore that big ❤️❤️❤️❤️ long thread with all the complaints in there so i know they dont care about us.

I play a few games here and there, no weekend league or even attempts to qualify. I moved from PS to Xbox a couple of months ago because it came with the console and am in the middle of Division 6. As a Newcastle fan the EFL TOTS on the way will definitely get me playing a load more games.
  • Flapjack
    7060 posts Big Money Move
    It definitely kills this game. Though I don't know how one sided it is (if it affects one person more than the other for example).

Whenever I play early in the morning, it plays a lot smoother (probably to do with servers being less crowded) I go on a great run. Like today, I won the draft and won 9/10 games in seasons.

I've just got back on and haven't won any out of the 5 I just played. And the opponents weren't great either, it was just the button lag absolutely killing any fluidity in the game.
  • JonRambo
    1103 posts Professional

I play a few games here and there, no weekend league or even attempts to qualify. I moved from PS to Xbox a couple of months ago because it came with the console and am in the middle of Division 6. As a Newcastle fan the EFL TOTS on the way will definitely get me playing a load more games.

I wonder if the servers are just as bad for xbox ?
  • Denisianes
    8153 posts League Winner
    So OP beat Gorilla because the latter was lagging and this is actually a bragging thread? This is the only possible explanation since it is a fact. I am confused.
  • Pieman25
    17288 posts World Class

I wonder if the servers are just as bad for xbox ?

Well as I say I don't do weekend league but most definitely games feel worse in seasons on Xbox that PS4 for me. PS4 seasons I rarely got that catch up animation but it seems to be a lot more on Xbox, also disconnections have been more frequent.
  • heefmondo
    1599 posts Play-Off Hero
    i get some laggy games on seasons but weekend leagues always smooth for me
  • Gerdinho90
    258 posts Sunday League Hero
    Fully agree with this, outcome of the game is completely decided by who lives closer to the servers and has less hops towards the target server.

I can easily tell within the first 5 seconds whether my opponent is struggling due to delay or not. Usually my opponent can perform L2R2 dribbling super fast without any issues. Meanwhile, my players cannot do those small important touches, which open gaps.

As a consequence, im forced to play a style that I'm not using during seasons. Usually I play a lot 1 touch passes and quick dribblings, which is completely negated by delay.

As a result, my opponent (who happens to be much worse than me, manifested by random blind passes without facing in the direction he is passing to) has a chance to win the game.

All you can do is hope to have a better connection than your opponent and hold L2.

FIfa17 has a huge potential, when you get a delay-free game. During night especially you can enjoy the most fluid gameplay ever. It's just sad that you have to be awake during 4 in the morning to do so.
  • ucan
    596 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited May 2017

@Pieman25 you're the biggest ❤️❤️❤️❤️ 2017 here on the forum gratulation
    and this is your 7000 post offend people
    wirte like a man and not like a ❤️❤️❤️❤️
    I bet you dont have the guts to talk like this in real life you internet rambo
    get a job or a girlfriend idiot
  • Pieman25
    17288 posts World Class
    ucan wrote: »

pieman25 youre the biggest ❤️❤️❤️❤️ 2017 here on the forum gratulation

I have both but thanks for your concern :kissing_heart: If I upset you I'm really really really really sorry, I did not mean to hurt your wee feelings.
  • ucan

I have both but thanks for your concern :kissing_heart: If I upset you I'm really really really really sorry, I did not mean to hurt your wee feelings.

on every post I saw you offend people
    go take some aggressions therapie you need a doctor
  • SadioMan
    1675 posts Play-Off Hero
    This game is atleast 30% mentality.
  • Pieman25
    17288 posts World Class

I don't have any aggression but you do seem to have been angered by my comments, it's just a forum young man so relax and enjoy yourself.
  • ucan
    edited May 2017

I don't have any aggression but you do seem to have been angered by my comments, it's just a forum young man so relax and enjoy yourself.

yes im angered by people who just offend other people for no reason. you should relax and i bet im not younger than u cause older poeple than me dont act like that. have a nice day
  • Pieman25
    17288 posts World Class

yes im angered by people who just offend other people for no reason. you should relax and i bet im not younger than u cause older poeple than me dont act like that. have a nice day

Great chatting to you buddy, off you trot.
  • ucan
    edited May 2017

you dont have respect for yourself but have some respect for other people. cheers
  • Pieman25
    17288 posts World Class

if you dont have respect for yourself but have some respect for other people. cheers

That a boy, let it all out there.
  • BILLYT96
    476 posts Sunday League Hero

if you dont have respect for yourself but have some respect for other people. cheers

That a boy, let it all out there.

:/
  • RadioShaq
    16169 posts Moderator
    Ea can't help you. Your connection is the worst I've ever seen. Ea should ban you from playing to save others the lag though.
  • Couchy
    9572 posts League Winner
    And im not. If they get the same button delay and lag i get and i get their perfect connection i think i can beat the best players in fifa.

This game is not based on skill, its 98% connection, 1% skill and 1% luck. Other fifa games were alot more skillfull, this is just pure **** and cant wait until something else comes out on ps4 so i dont have to play this pile of trash.

Trying to play WL and its more of a choir and punishment then fun. Just trying to save some packs for tots, collecting cards is the only fun thing now in this game.

http://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/276971/this-game-is-1-skill-99-connection#latest

• Retro_G
    33018 posts National Team Captain
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    Ea can't help you. Your connection is the worst I've ever seen. Ea should ban you from playing to save others the lag though.

Yes they should ban awful connections as they ruin the experience for players who're trying to take the game seriously, have done everything on their end.

This is what happens in other competitive games, the majority of them have a three strike rule with a competitive season ban. That would be a month ban from Fut Champs in Fifa, after repeated warnings about your connection.