Ubers Huge Fifa 14 Selling List

Comments

• Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    Uberman656 wrote: »
    Lovely collection pal. Used to have pretty much every special card on FIFA 14 on PS4 but sold it before moving to Xbox. Probably should've kept it tbh.

Thank you @Samuel Eto'o

Kind of wish the xbox market imploded a bit like the ps one - Would have loved a few of my silvers to be worth 15kk :joy:

Haha it's all relative though. It took me months to get all the TOTY's and TOTS cards like Bale who are worth way over 15 mil. There's a group of people on there who basically hoard all the top cards so some people have like 10 TOTY Ronaldo's meaning it's basically impossible to find them :D
  • ManTrain
    3000 posts National Call-Up
    ManTrain wrote: »
    Hello, I am willing to meet the 10 million buyout clause for both IF Montero and IF Cedric. Please consider this offer.

@MADRIDISTA_

If your serious which i doubt - i would accept that

Was never going to sell them but i would be an idiot to turn that down - Providing your serious :joy:

I am being serious. I have 8mil on this game and I am collecting Sporting gens
    (big fan of the club) as well. If i sell a few players however, I should be able to get to 10mil. That is, if my players sell.

Ill happily accept that offer then

Just to confirm its these 2 that you wanted yeah?

d0cc410b5065fbb6b639a2b72e3a5008.png

Also on the topic of fifa 14 you don't happen to have/know someone that has a toty ribery do you? - would love that card for gens

I've got a Ribery on 14.

@ManTrain

How much was you looking for in 14 for him? - Have a rough idea of his value in my head

i can't in anyway afford him until i complete my trade with @MADRIDISTA_ though

You can just have him. I'm not into gens. I uninstalled 14 last weekend but I still have my disc. Just PM me and we can exchange GTs to make a trade.
  • Uberman
    15740 posts World Class
    Hello, I am willing to meet the 10 million buyout clause for both IF Montero and IF Cedric. Please consider this offer.

@MADRIDISTA_

Was never going to sell them but i would be an idiot to turn that down - Providing your serious :joy:

(big fan of the club) as well. If i sell a few players however, I should be able to get to 10mil. That is, if my players sell.

Also on the topic of fifa 14 you don't happen to have/know someone that has a toty ribery do you? - would love that card for gens

I've got a Ribery on 14.

@ManTrain

How much was you looking for in 14 for him? - Have a rough idea of his value in my head

You can just have him. I'm not into gens. I uninstalled 14 last weekend but I still have my disc. Just PM me and we can exchange GTs to make a trade.

Thank you so much :) - Ill drop you a PM right away
  • ManTrain

@MADRIDISTA_

I've got a Ribery on 14.

@ManTrain

Thank you so much :) - Ill drop you a PM right away

Sounds good.
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class

@MADRIDISTA_

I've got a Ribery on 14.

@ManTrain

Need more people like you on PS :#
  • WFCBagnall
    78798 posts Moderator
    Brilliant gesture @ManTrain :)
  • Adrian095
    34071 posts National Team Captain

@MADRIDISTA_

I've got a Ribery on 14.

@ManTrain

Need more people like you on PS :#

• ManTrain
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Brilliant gesture @ManTrain :)

Better than him rotting in my club when I have no attachment to the card. I have a ton of other cards on 14 as well if anybody is looking for something.
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    Manimal wrote: »

I bet ya' won't give me that Pele for free but I might as well try haha :D
  • Manimal
    43 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Are you still playing 14 @Samuel Eto'o ?

Here is my 15 list - https://gyazo.com/664f06ada5001835825a645285af9634 also have Roberto Carlos and Neville.
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    Are you still playing 14 @Samuel Eto'o ?

Here is my 15 list - https://gyazo.com/664f06ada5001835825a645285af9634 also have Roberto Carlos and Neville.

I do it once in a while with my silvers on PS4 but not so much anymore after I sold most of my stuff. Bought Romario off someone when I moved to XB1 and played a few games against other forumers but it's difficult to find games on there as I'm in like Div 8 lol.
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    That TOTY Ribery is insane btw. I used to use this team with the best version of everyone and it's one of my favourite teams on any FIFA:

Klose
    Tevez
    Ribery - Pogba - Vidal - Candreva
    Alaba - Chiellini - Benatia - Maicon
    Buffon
  • Manimal
    Ahh man I miss that Romario, hope they bring him back.

I need to try and dig out by Fifa 14 disk once I am back from holiday but if I can you can have Pele. I don't care about Gens and us guys from the old forum used to help each other out all the time!
  • WFCBagnall
    78798 posts Moderator
    @Manimal How much for Klose mate?
  • Manimal
    edited May 2017
    You can have him Bags. I will be back from holiday then so I will sort everyone out then. Just drop me a PM and I will try to allocate as fairly as I can for anyone interested.

An absolutely unreal card. Cross = Goal.
  • WFCBagnall
    78798 posts Moderator
    You can have him Bags. I will be back from holiday then so I will sort everyone out then. Just drop me a PM and I will try to allocate as fairly as I can for anyone interested.

❤️❤️❤️❤️ legend mate <3
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class

I need to try and dig out by Fifa 14 disk once I am back from holiday but if I can you can have Pele. I don't care about Gens and us guys from the old forum used to help each other out all the time!

Yup I've played with him for like 30 games against another forumer and he's by some distance the best card I've ever used on FUT.

For real? That would be nuts mate, no chance I'll ever be able to afford on the current FIFA so I'd love to try him. Feel free to pm me if you manage to find your disk :)
  • KingLionel10
    15267 posts World Class
    Whilst your giving away any chance I could have that Cannavaro please mate :#
  • TomGenever14
    1322 posts Professional
    PM'd you @Manimal. Hope we can sort something out!
  • Manimal
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

**** legend mate <3

No bother, PM me your details and I will back around the 20th to dish them out!
  • Manimal

Yup I've played with him for like 30 games against another forumer and he's by some distance the best card I've ever used on FUT.

For real? That would be nuts mate, no chance I'll ever be able to afford on the current FIFA so I'd love to try him. Feel free to pm me if you manage to find your disk :)

Yeah for real mate, just PM me your details and ill sort it when I am back from eating too much as the all inclusive.

He is unreal btw, his shooting is basically cheating.
  • Manimal
    Whilst your giving away any chance I could have that Cannavaro please mate :#

Done deal. PM me the deets.
  • Manimal
    @Uberman656 sorry to hijack this thread. Would you like to pick a player or 2 as a peace offering :p
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    @Uberman656 Do you have any NIF silvers on 14 btw? If I remember correctly I was trying to build a silver team around Romario at some point but there were basically no good silvers on the market at the time.
  • Uberman
    15740 posts World Class
    edited May 2017
    @Uberman656 sorry to hijack this thread. Would you like to pick a player or 2 as a peace offering :p

No worries pal :) - You owe me nothing

However if your planning on giving them away anyway - I was looking at Yaya Weah and Crespo - Anyone of those would be so appreciated :)

• Uberman
    15740 posts World Class
    That TOTY Ribery is insane btw. I used to use this team with the best version of everyone and it's one of my favourite teams on any FIFA:

Klose
    Tevez
    Ribery - Pogba - Vidal - Candreva
    Alaba - Chiellini - Benatia - Maicon
    Buffon

@Samuel Eto'o

brilliant news i can't wait to try him now :)
  • chaz
    1905 posts Play-Off Hero
    @Manimal who were you on old forum?
  • Manimal

No worries pal :) - You owe me nothing

However if your planning on giving them away anyway - I was looking at Yaya Weah and Crespo - Anyone of those would be so appreciated :)

Consider it done. Pop me your GT over and ill get it sorted when I am back.

@chaz I was still Manimal but I believe it was Manimal22. That email address has long perished.
  • Uberman
    15740 posts World Class
    @Uberman656 Do you have any NIF silvers on 14 btw? If I remember correctly I was trying to build a silver team around Romario at some point but there were basically no good silvers on the market at the time.

@Samuel Eto'o

sorry i didn't see this

I transferred my stuff from 1 account to another a couple years back but i only transferred my special cards as i presumed no one would want the others sorry - I don't have access to that account now either unfortunately

Also Bump