4-4-1-1 FORMATION GUIDE

Comments

• Littleland95
    18529 posts Moderator
    3 - 3 in the WL now. Took a bit of time to get used to Valderrama. Love his hair in game. :)

• gresh1978
    2687 posts Fans' Favourite
    So much ❤️❤️❤️❤️ in this week's WL. 2 teams and 2 formations that have been outstanding all week suddenly feel like they're running through mud. Can't pass, can't shoot, can't shield and can't tackle. The last game I played literally every bobble went straight to their man.
  • MexicanMario
    219 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    3 - 3 in the WL now. Took a bit of time to get used to Valderrama. Love his hair in game. :)

Can I see your team? Im just curious, I've never played against Valderrama
  • Xtc
    5186 posts Big Money Move
    gresh1978 wrote: »
    So much ❤️❤️❤️❤️ in this week's WL. 2 teams and 2 formations that have been outstanding all week suddenly feel like they're running through mud. Can't pass, can't shoot, can't shield and can't tackle. The last game I played literally every bobble went straight to their man.

Yep
  • BCFC1979
    1268 posts Professional
    Xtc wrote: »

Yep

Yep!
  • Thamightyboro
    8100 posts League Winner
    edited May 2017
    Mines actually been OK, no real bs or delay etc just coming up against a lot with vastly better teams or who are just better players than me.

Along with getting used to new CTS and the movement of 4411 with them.

But hey I'm actually enjoying it.

That Belgium team has ended up being really nice to play with it suffers in cf and st though without the coins for game changers.

I really need Monaco v juve second leg to be a mm.

95 players in transfer list for that one :)

I can't lose money on them though but rather massive profit than just getting my cash back.
  • Littleland95
    18529 posts Moderator

jm1M0nJ.jpg
  • Littleland95
    18529 posts Moderator
    Still got 970k after getting Gattuso yesterday. Wanted to try him for a while as well. :)

• Thamightyboro
    8100 posts League Winner
    Still got 970k after getting Gattuso yesterday. Wanted to try him for a while as well. :)

Urreggghhhh might as well get Luis Enrique as well and play with the 2 biggest ❤️❤️❤️❤️ football has seen. Actually emre tops the list then Enrique then gattuso.

one of footballs best moments.
  • Thamightyboro
    8100 posts League Winner

jm1M0nJ.jpg

Grab yourself if rugani
  • Thamightyboro
    8100 posts League Winner
    Belgian/pl hybrid I ended up doing.

Screenshot_2017-05-06-08-28-32.png

I really don't get on with nif lukaku probs gonna swap him for nif benteke till can get a high rated benteke.
  • Littleland95
    18529 posts Moderator

jm1M0nJ.jpg

Grab yourself if rugani

Want him to drop under 20k.
  • Littleland95
    18529 posts Moderator

I really don't get on with nif lukaku probs gonna swap him for nif benteke till can get a high rated benteke.

Get Mignolet and Vermaelen as well then.
  • Thamightyboro
    8100 posts League Winner

Nope they are crap heh

I'll grab courtois when I can and possibly alderweild.
  • Littleland95
    18529 posts Moderator

Nope they are crap heh

I'll grab courtois when I can and possibly alderweild.

Mignolet is a hidden gem. :)
  • DazF90
    1372 posts Professional

Origi is a decent budget option too
  • Littleland95
    18529 posts Moderator
    DazF90 wrote: »

Origi is a decent budget option too

Correct. UP Origi is good.
  • Thamightyboro
    8100 posts League Winner
    Strange WL so far.

No ❤️❤️❤️❤️, no delay.

10-10

Haven't been battered just losing to the 1 goal not putting my chances away but playing really well in fact probably best I've played in ages aside the finishing :)

All the games have been pretty even and only 1-2 formation change n dab doichebags.
  • So ive never had a SBC player before but im now only 5 teams away from the SBC Higuain. My question is would he be better as CF as his WR are High/med or just keep him as striker?
  • Thamightyboro
    8100 posts League Winner
    So ive never had a SBC player before but im now only 5 teams away from the SBC Higuain. My question is would he be better as CF as his WR are High/med or just keep him as striker?

Striker

Depending in what 5 teams left that can still cost a shedload.
  • So ive never had a SBC player before but im now only 5 teams away from the SBC Higuain. My question is would he be better as CF as his WR are High/med or just keep him as striker?

Striker

Depending in what 5 teams left that can still cost a shedload.

Ive done all the expensive ones. Almost got enough coins to finish the remaining 5 now.

On another note Im really loving the formation. Got relegated to d6 thats when i changed to this formation. Got straight back up to d5. Loving the tips for defending ive got from this thread its improved my defending 100% so far. Sometimes i make silly mistakes at the back but thats because its hard changing my style of play after all these years but im sticking with it!!
  • Rickayt
    862 posts Semi-Pro
    edited May 2017
    My team currently 5-1
    wFjl2aI.png
  • Littleland95
    18529 posts Moderator
    Rickayt wrote: »
    My team currently 5-1
    wFjl2aI.png

Nice team.
  • Thamightyboro
    8100 posts League Winner
    12-10 so far get a crack on tonight.

Also won a online draft were I lucked out and got 4411 as an option ;)

Enjoying those tacs the 35s but draft showed me just how more effective it is with a bit of pace up front not uber pace but a bit more than higuain and benteke have.
  • gresh1978
    edited May 2017

Enjoying those tacs the 35s but draft showed me just how more effective it is with a bit of pace up front not uber pace but a bit more than higuain and benteke have.

Who did you have?
    What's your current set up now then?
  • Bondega
    3 posts Ball Boy
    My team currently 5-1
    wFjl2aI.png

How does Ibra work as a single striker? As a CF i know he is good but don't you feel he lacks pace up front?

• Bondega
    3 posts Ball Boy
    edited May 2017
    Need some help i currently run this side:
    d9fSOqk.png

In game I change to:
    i641xHK.png

I'm thinking of changing asamoah for dybala or higuain. And then put dybala or Hig. as a striker and move martial to LM.
    How does dybala work as a striker? Or should i put Ibra as st? Or just get Higuain?

• Thamightyboro
    8100 posts League Winner

Who did you have?
    What's your current set up now then?

Tif mertens in cf with tif or possibly fif icardi up top forgot how much I loved icardi used his nif, if, sif till got SBc hig.

Using jays tacs but with a slight tweak.

70/40o
    36/36/36o
    60/60/25c

FBS stay back.
    Wings stay forward, get in behind, cut inside
    St get in behind, press

I chose not to have cf press back line found the cf and st where swapping too much. Might pop it back on as I've moved if banega back to cm from cf and brought perisic in at cf.

Lowered agression as my teams aren't uber so just didn't have the stamina to play 75 all match. And knocked to organised I just feel 4411 works better in org.

• Rickayt
    862 posts Semi-Pro
    edited May 2017
    Bondega wrote: »
    My team currently 5-1
    wFjl2aI.png

How does Ibra work as a single striker? As a CF i know he is good but don't you feel he lacks pace up front?

He is fantastic as a single striker as he suits my style of play.

Not really tbh. When he gets going he is pretty unstoppable. You just need to utilise his other strengths like shielding, 91 agility etc.
  • gresh1978
    Another day and yet more ❤️❤️❤️❤️.