Anyone Else Hyped For TOTS MC?

TheJoedanimal
1066 posts Professional
edited May 2017
I feel like there's a general stigma against the MC this year, all teams, really. Even the Silver and Bronze Lounges don't seem particularly enthused. That being said, I have packs and coins stored up, and am really iching for those teams to be released. Anyone else planning to use several of those players other than myself? Honestly, this is going to be one of my favorite TOTS this year, other than probably the Bundesliga and ROTW TOTS.

Props to Adrian for posting all the teams
Adrian095 wrote: »
Anyone got a list / pic of the players

zrHWZfC.jpg

96721b29693a11f53eed7ab0e83fffe0.png2ef59bf926c80d02a919caa68fd20f58.png

3379d3e326215f01affc8ccbcb348276.png
6c0fec68fba024098eacc5093588d56d.png
45e2aaec46a8b347174a9169e9875b51.png

Post edited by TheJoedanimal on

Comments

• Runefang
    6045 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 2017
    It's just the road block to the real prizes, BPL TOTS and La Liga TOTS.

And yeah this year's MC TOTS is the worst of all time.
  • StewParty
    4069 posts National Call-Up
    Next joke please
  • Runefang
    Give us an MC TOTM please, screw this MC TOTS stuff.
  • Kingchavez_152
    1605 posts Play-Off Hero
    No liga mx so nope
  • TheJoedanimal
    1066 posts Professional
    StewParty wrote: »
    Next joke please

Joke? I think I've make myself clear that I actually want these players. I don't really see why practically everyone seems to not want them. Hell, I don't even care about the gold team, even though I really don't think it'll be that dreadful. That Silver team has some gems, some potentially pricy ones too. Some of the best silvers we'll get all year, really.
  • TheJoedanimal
    1066 posts Professional
    Runefang wrote: »

Do explain. Team of the Month? Team of the Match? Team of the March? Nothing comes to mind that really makes all too much sense. A month is not a very long time to stay consistent (if that is what you meant), and I honestly think the current system is perfectly fine.
  • Runefang

Do explain. Team of the Month? Team of the Match? Team of the March? Nothing comes to mind that really makes all too much sense. A month is not a very long time to stay consistent (if that is what you meant), and I honestly think the current system is perfectly fine.

Team of the Month. Any player which performed well in the month but didn't get an IF should get an inform.

And telling me that performing well for a month isn't hard, well tell that to the players which get a hattrick in a single game and do bugger all the rest of the season. They get an IF after all.
  • juniorcbr
    7744 posts League Winner
    Absolutely! Love so many of the players in the MC squads each and every year. It's so refreshing to not have the same rinsed and repeated players over and over again.
  • TheJoedanimal
    1066 posts Professional

Team of the Month. Any player which performed well in the month but didn't get an IF should get an inform.

And telling me that performing well for a month isn't hard, well tell that to the players which get a hattrick in a single game and do bugger all the rest of the season. They get an IF after all.

I'm not saying it's easy. It's a respectable feat. Hell, I'd love a team of consistent players every month. Community picked as well would be very nice. That's actually not a bad idea. I don't think it has a realistic chance of happening whatsoever tho.
  • TheJoedanimal
    1066 posts Professional
    juniorcbr wrote: »
    Absolutely! Love so many of the players in the MC squads each and every year. It's so refreshing to not have the same rinsed and repeated players over and over again.

Right. And yet that's what every is up in arms against, when in reality many of these players can be useful if given a chance. Seems like every rues the picks of Glushakov and Torreira over Wanyama and Strootman, except you and Sned, and Rick and Sammy, but both of them are going to have some really exceptional stats and links. Not to mention they will both by cheaper by about half. I would think that more useful than yet another stock 'Special' Serie A or Prem midfielder.
  • juniorcbr
    7744 posts League Winner
    edited May 2017

Right. And yet that's what every is up in arms against, when in reality many of these players can be useful if given a chance. Seems like every rues the picks of Glushakov and Torreira over Wanyama and Strootman, except you and Sned, and Rick and Sammy, but both of them are going to have some really exceptional stats and links. Not to mention they will both by cheaper by about half. I would think that more useful than yet another stock 'Special' Serie A or Prem midfielder.

The fact is the players in all 3 MC teams were properly chosen by this forum and the best possible players were picked. They are the ones who deserved it the most from real life performances. Each and every year the selections by the forumers get better and better.

Glushakov this weekend for example proved once again his massive importance in a huge derby win for Spartak over CSKA to put them 10 pts up at the top of the table. He was the player that forced the turnover, made a gorgeous through ball to the forward, ran the length of the field, and ended up scoring the game winner. Anyone who watches the RPL each weekend knows how correct that selection was.

• Runefang

The fact is the players in all 3 MC teams were properly chosen by this forum and the best possible players were picked. They are the ones who deserved it the most from real life performances. Each and every year the selections by the forumers get better and better.

Glushakov this weekend for example proved once again his massive importance in a huge derby win for Spartak over CSKA to put them 10 pts up at the top of the table. He was the player that forced the turnover, made a gorgeous through ball to the forward, ran the length of the field, and ended up scoring the game winner. Anyone who watches the RPL each weekend knows how correct that selection was.

This will be the MC TOTS that kills MC TOTS for good. EA want pack sales, not hipster teams.
  • Tesco
    8315 posts League Winner

• MexicanMario
    219 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Not really... Not a single player that im interested in...
  • Frankenberry
    10217 posts Has That Special Something
    Well out of the 70 MC TOTS selections, the nearest player to where I live is 6000 miles away, so no I'm not particularly interested in most of these players.

I'm sure some of the UK fans will enjoy the 15 players selected from the British Isles though.
  • Pattebennekou
    1464 posts Play-Off Hero
    Only really looking forward to grab myself a Nørgaard. MC TOTS will be cheap for me I guess
  • Shutup
    3821 posts National Call-Up
    Can't wait for Glushakov for my Russian team
  • Choepiechakie
    33891 posts National Team Captain
    Well out of the 70 MC TOTS selections, the nearest player to where I live is 6000 miles away, so no I'm not particularly interested in most of these players.

I'm sure some of the UK fans will enjoy the 15 players selected from the British Isles though.

Still bitter
  • SSgtBlunder
    948 posts Professional
    Shutup wrote: »

Definitely. Also going to pick up Hawsawi (again) for my Saudi side.

You can guarantee that those moaning about the MC selection this year are the same people rocking a Smalling, Bailly, Butland side (which they have pretty much used from Day 1) and who have never experimented with a Saudi, Russian, J League etc side.

Don't you lot worry, there will be plenty of sweaty PL players coming soon...
  • Pughy30
    29802 posts Player of the Year
    Players I'm gonna get:
    Gold: Dirussi, Sanson, Pereira, Gelson
    Silver: Bouange, Metite, Hernandez, Nakamura, zahid
    Bronze: haugen, Norgaard, Niane, Lerager
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class

Yep, i always pick players based on where I live. I usually build very interesting teams when I'm on vacation
  • Choepiechakie
    33891 posts National Team Captain
    Rumplefish wrote: »

Yep, i always pick players based on where I live. I usually build very interesting teams when I'm on vacation

You really should go to the States for vacation then
  • Thamightyboro
    8100 posts League Winner
    edited May 2017
    Where can you see the teams ? There was a couple of potential golds I was interested in.

Ahh found em, nope berardi didn't make it in bah, sansons a possibility though.
  • Shutup
    3821 posts National Call-Up
    Shutup wrote: »

Definitely. Also going to pick up Hawsawi (again) for my Saudi side.

You can guarantee that those moaning about the MC selection this year are the same people rocking a Smalling, Bailly, Butland side (which they have pretty much used from Day 1) and who have never experimented with a Saudi, Russian, J League etc side.

Don't you lot worry, there will be plenty of sweaty PL players coming soon...

Agree, the joy of MC and the other lesser known leagues is getting to know other decent little known players. Don't care about paying millions for a player that already has five informs and has max stats
  • Janoe1
    7832 posts League Winner
    Rumplefish wrote: »

:joy:
  • Bilbao_Baggins
    4162 posts National Call-Up
    May pick up Rudy depending how cheap he is sub 20k defo. Other than thay nothing takes my fancy. Carvajal will be overpriced.
  • Nana_bitty
    1728 posts Play-Off Hero
    Nope whats the point?
  • Pughy30
    29802 posts Player of the Year
    MC has always been lower leagues and obscure players i don't understand all the crying this year about "unusable" players
  • Tesco
    8315 posts League Winner
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    MC has always been lower leagues and obscure players i don't understand all the crying this year about "unusable" players

weekend league
  • Tesco
    8315 posts League Winner
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    Players I'm gonna get:
    Gold: Dirussi, Sanson, Pereira, Gelson
    Silver: Bouange, Metite, Hernandez, Nakamura, zahid
    Bronze: haugen, Norgaard, Niane, Lerager

for me -

Gold: PAZDAN, Sanson, Glushakov, Jorgensen and Ravet (and maybe Pazzini and some of the others if they are reasonable)

Silver: Hernandez, Vasin, Salomonsson, Meite, Bouanga, Tomasik, Nakamura, Zahid and Morelos (maybe some of the others)

Bronze: Rafael Silva, Akolo, Runje, Niane, Alioski, Norgaard, Haugen, Lerager, Vaisanen (maybe some of the others)