[img fixed] New to forum, and would love some help and feedback for my 2 teams. Thank you (:

dan_roma
487 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited April 2017
This is my first year playing FUT, so it has been all a learning experience and process. It has been very engaging, addicting, fun, and very frustrating at times haha.

This is my primary team. I am a Roma fan, and I am most interested in using Serie A and Italian players.
FB El Shaarawy has been so good for me, I love that card!
Also Higuain and Icardi have been nice.

team1.png

This is my second team. I love Giovinco, have been using him for so long now, would be hard to give him up.

team2.png

I play without any custom tactics, the most I will do is put defensive or attacking, but usually I just use balanced.
I think I can defend decently, and I enjoy a lot of quick passing between midfield and attackers to create chances. Lots of one touch quick passing, and a little dribbling.

Let me know if there are good players I am missing out on that I should start saving up for. I don't invest any real cash in the game, just have been playing a lot lately, and I enjoy the sbcs. Also curious if you guys would scramble around and move some players between my two teams. I do always try to get the 10 chem on all players.

Lastly, I got the 90 Thiago untreatable! Yay! Have been using him as a sub, but would like to find a way to use him as a starter. Any possible ways I could add him in one of my teams, and a few other players without changing much and losing chemistry or making my team weaker? The only Serie A spanish player that looks interesting to me is borja valero. There is also SBC Lewa, which may be a relatively affordable option to pair with Thiago.

I play on PS4. Username is Dan-roma, feel free to add me.

Thank you so much in advance for reading and taking your time to help. All feedback is welcome and appreciated! (:

Comments

• Robmu22
    1357 posts Professional
    Images aren't showing mate
  • dan_roma
    Robmu22 wrote: »
    Images aren't showing mate

oops.. haha
    I think I may have fixed the issue. Thank you ;)
  • PureFramez
    3628 posts National Call-Up
    Have you tried Dybala yet?
  • dan_roma
    PureFramez wrote: »
    Have you tried Dybala yet?

I used the 85 loan version for the 5 or 7 games, I can't remember how many games lol. I liked him! But I think I enjoy El Shaarawy more at CAM, and as striker he didn't fully convince me. Maybe I need to give him a shot and try him for 10-15 games to get a better feel.
  • LiamSully
    6203 posts Big Money Move
    Maybe a Alejandro Gomez IF at CAM in the 1st team, put El Sha on team 2?

Bona looks like your weakest player imo

Or maybe upgrade to an IF midfielder in either team?
  • LiamSully
    6203 posts Big Money Move
    You don't use CTs but do you change defence from "offside" to "cover"?

That's a must!
  • dan_roma
    LiamSully wrote: »
    Maybe a Alejandro Gomez IF at CAM in the 1st team, put El Sha on team 2?

Bona looks like your weakest player imo

Or maybe upgrade to an IF midfielder in either team?

That sounds like a pretty good idea actually! IF Gomez looks really good, the stats are great! And he appears to be selling at around 30k, not bad at all.

I tried IF parolo a while ago and I wasn't too happy with him. He felt slow and clumsy. It is also possible game lag influenced his performance.

I am keeping an eye on 85 Brozo, he looks crazy good!

And I was planning on getting IF Bonaventura, but the IF Gomez solution is cheaper and may just work fine.

Any IF of Hamsik and Nainggolan are too expensive for me... and for verratti and pjanic I am not sure their IF are worth the coins, their NIF cards have been good for me.
    LiamSully wrote: »
    You don't use CTs but do you change defence from "offside" to "cover"?

That's a must!

I have never done so. I guess I should do it right now ahah

Thank you so much for the help!! :smile: