The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

POTM/SBC investing thread

Comments

• JuanPata1
    211 posts Has Potential To Be Special

[/quote]

Im just looking forward to investing in it, I never invest quite this early but theres no other obvious options to invest in right now, made millions via this method, and hopefully the POTM investing should be market crash proof lol[/quote]

Yeah I always invest early, bought IF from spurs, tons of Korean players, IF calhanoglu, IF muller and IF hunt from hamburg (previous clubs) and just high rated players. He wont be cheap that's for sure

Just hope they let you use SBC son instead of a IF son and will save me money
  • Romain56100
    31 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Is anyone know Gabriel Jesus? :p or anyone has some information about his possible return? Dailymail said that his won't be in the team against arsenal and now price are dropping...
  • smash_up
    639 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Is anyone know when the POTM will be announced? I know that there isn't any date settle when we check the previous POTM but maybe some of you has a tips

Always a friday, 1st friday after the last PL game in april (30 april) is 5th May so that is the earliest but they won't announce nominess until after that game so POTM will probably be 12th May. nobody knows if its 5th or 12th they will announce it at the end of the month.

the only reason last month was early was because there were cup games so the PL ended early that month so yes there could be a 5-6 week gap this month, this month the last game is the last day of the month. the only reason to announce it later than the 12th is international breaks but there aren't any coming up.
  • Tlegendary
    819 posts Semi-Pro
    In the year schedule of EA is the TOTS on 16th of may, so it ismaybe not smart to invest big in it because there are still 2 games to be played this month
  • Yermawfc
    2166 posts Fans' Favourite
    JuanPata1 wrote: »

Im just looking forward to investing in it, I never invest quite this early but theres no other obvious options to invest in right now, made millions via this method, and hopefully the POTM investing should be market crash proof lol[/quote]

Yeah I always invest early, bought IF from spurs, tons of Korean players, IF calhanoglu, IF muller and IF hunt from hamburg (previous clubs) and just high rated players. He wont be cheap that's for sure

Just hope they let you use SBC son instead of a IF son and will save me money[/quote]
    Hope he wins it then
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    Another guaranteed inform for Marquee Matchups
  • Yermawfc
    JamieT96 wrote: »
    Another guaranteed inform for Marquee Matchups
    Ea doing everything to get coins off the market for tots
  • Zoo
    191 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'd advise people to pick up 87 Jonas, he is the cheapest 87 (24k) by 16k
  • Yermawfc
    Zoo wrote: »
    What makes you feel that there's any profit too be made from this...no been wide buddy just looking for some justification before investing as your right an 87 IF might be worth a gamble
  • Zoo
    191 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yermawfc wrote: »
    What makes you feel that there's any profit too be made from this...no been wide buddy just looking for some justification before investing as your right an 87 IF might be worth a gamble

Pretty self explanatory really, he's the cheapest 87 by 16k. 87's usually settle around 40k and when high rated sbcs land they jump to around the 70k mark.

the cheapest 87 during the fut birthday sbcs was Silva and he was around 70k
    562233b7dac9c72b9fba89f0def2b6d4.png
  • Yermawfc
    Yermawfc wrote: »

Pretty self explanatory really, he's the cheapest 87 by 16k. 87's usually settle around 40k and when high rated sbcs land they jump to around the 70k mark.

the cheapest 87 during the fut birthday sbcs was Silva and he was around 70k
    562233b7dac9c72b9fba89f0def2b6d4.png
    Well wasn't expecting this. Cheers pal
  • Dasco
    6522 posts Big Money Move

One step ahead. Just picked up X38 for under 20k. I think it's highly likely there'll be TOTS SBC's this year, potentially with IF reqs as there's no online tournaments this year plus with the other 87's being like 45k+, it's a no brainer.
  • Yermawfc
    Anyone actually done the totw sbc? Am no falling for that trick again
  • Bob Loblaw
    11247 posts Has That Special Something
    Dasco wrote: »

One step ahead. Just picked up X38 for under 20k. I think it's highly likely there'll be TOTS SBC's this year, potentially with IF reqs as there's no online tournaments this year plus with the other 87's being like 45k+, it's a no brainer.

only risk would be if EA chose to make the requirements using TOTS cards rather than TOTW
  • CeeQue
    12050 posts Has That Special Something
    Bob Loblaw wrote: »
    Dasco wrote: »

only risk would be if EA chose to make the requirements using TOTS cards rather than TOTW

EA are not that cruel
  • Chavez
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    CeeQue wrote: »

EA are not that cruel

they are... curveballs incoming :)
  • Chavez
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite

sounds solid indeed.. now if only my coins werent down to the bare minimum after I decided to buy 86 Promes for my Dutch squad :(
  • chosenone
    2324 posts Fans' Favourite

Thanks, I've picked 2 up. I have limited amount of coins atm due to other investments and saving coins for even more investments otherwise might have picked up a few more.
  • Earendil
    93 posts Park Captain
    Yeah guys well done!! rise up Jonas price for your own benefit :D
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    48273 posts FIFA Cover Star
    next possible league sbc??
  • CeeQue
    12050 posts Has That Special Something

None would be worth imo. Maybe from the South Americas/ Scandinavian country
  • smash_up
    639 posts An Exciting Prospect
    CeeQue wrote: »

None would be worth imo. Maybe from the South Americas/ Scandinavian country

maybe switzerland, they have gold players.
  • Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something
    Any investments for a possible SBC coming up?
  • x Justin Time
    79 posts Park Captain
    Izzy2K17 wrote: »

Apparently a guaranteed TOTT SBC is coming out in 20 mins. Maybe some Dost's and Jonas's?
  • Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something
    Izzy2K17 wrote: »

Apparently a guaranteed TOTT SBC is coming out in 20 mins. Maybe some Dost's and Jonas's?

Alright I'll get a few <20k 85/85 rated players along with some 84+ rated NIF players and hope I can make some profit, thanks :)
  • potato_hater
    2516 posts Fans' Favourite
    Picked up 78 xhakas for around 3-3.5k, should still see a bit of profit from all this especially since i just did it all 20 mins ago
  • Huxx
    3125 posts National Call-Up
    Bought nearly 50 Mandzukic for 900-1100
  • VBSA
    12 posts Ball Boy
    ıs anybody know why 89 mertens price drops to 620k ? i just buy him 800k 1 week ago and now i cant sell it :(

what should i do ? sell it to 620k or wait ?
  • Roberto_Baggio
    342 posts Sunday League Hero
    VBSA wrote: »
    ıs anybody know why 89 mertens price drops to 620k ? i just buy him 800k 1 week ago and now i cant sell it :(

what should i do ? sell it to 620k or wait ?

People are offloading in preparation of TOTS. Prices of high value players are literally plummeting, I sold monday and managed not to lose too much, now if you have >400k players you are bound to lose a lot. I'd just keep that Mertens card (who's insane anyways) and not worry too much about the value.
  • Huxx
    3125 posts National Call-Up
    Huxx wrote: »
    Bought nearly 50 Mandzukic for 900-1100

The fact he's now 4.5k (150k profit) is still no consolation for the hundreds of thousands wiped off the rest of my players!