Latest trash exploit in game

JPRM71
3713 posts National Call-Up
Let's play so ❤️❤️❤️❤️ slowly that you die of boredom.
I truely dispise Fifa players. They'll sell their grandma for 3 ❤️❤️❤️❤️ points.

Get a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ life and play properly you bunch of ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Comments

• kayron16
    2562 posts Fans' Favourite
    JPRM71 wrote: »
    Let's play so **** slowly that you die of boredom.
    I truely dispise Fifa players. They'll sell their grandma for 3 ❤️❤️❤️❤️ points.

Get a **** life and play properly you bunch of ****

It is hella boring but really? You're going to call it an exploit? Gtfo
  • Ronaldo
    4139 posts National Call-Up
    Yeah everybody shold play fast counter attack LBY
  • JPRM71
    Just a balanced game is all, they'll try anything to win.
    So desperate it's laughable

kayron16 wrote: »
    Let's play so **** slowly that you die of boredom.

Get a **** life and play properly you bunch of ****

It is hella boring but really? You're going to call it an exploit? Gtfo

• Wz00
    455 posts Sunday League Hero
    I played a couple people today in seasons that play like pussies they go up one goal and just hold the ball pass at the back. Where's the fun in that? Sure they won but it was very boring.
  • Layton8212
    1762 posts Play-Off Hero
    In weekend league when i go 1-0 up i shield the ball in the corner and pass it around the back, then when i see theyve pushed their players up on the radar i switch to attacking and play a ball over the top to my pacey players up front. If i score again and make it 2-0 i pause it for them hoping they quit, sometimes i turn the mic on and start singing to them
  • JPRM71
    Layton8212 wrote: »
    In weekend league when i go 1-0 up i shield the ball in the corner and pass it around the back, then when i see theyve pushed their players up on the radar i switch to attacking and play a ball over the top to my pacey players up front. If i score again and make it 2-0 i pause it for them hoping they quit, sometimes i turn the mic on and start singing to them

Yep you're the sort of player we all love to hate.

Small ❤️❤️❤️❤️ syndrome it's called :smiley:
  • Thedudeabides
    2221 posts Fans' Favourite
    So people who play a fast ping pong style are scum and also those who play a slow build up? Not everything is an exploit dude, relax.
  • Layton8212
    1762 posts Play-Off Hero

Im packing 7 inch and when i go 2-0 up it rises to 9, if they rage quit i get a full on ❤️❤️❤️❤️. Lifes good
  • JPRM71
    So people who play a fast ping pong style are scum and also those who play a slow build up? Not everything is an exploit dude, relax.

I'm calm, to state what's happening in this game doesn't mean I'm raging. Just tired of people ruining a decent game.

Modern society is what it is though. I'm glad I've had happier gaming through the previous fun generation from 1990-2010
  • JPRM71

Im packing 7 inch and when i go 2-0 up it rises to 9, if they rage quit i get a full on ❤️❤️❤️❤️. Lifes good

Even when it's cold? :smile:
  • Layton8212
    1762 posts Play-Off Hero

Even when it's cold? :smile:

My tv is above the log burner and i play in my onesie
  • Yermawfc
    2302 posts Fans' Favourite
    :D

Too funny
  • WTFsmirky08
    2973 posts National Call-Up

I'm calm, to state what's happening in this game doesn't mean I'm raging. Just tired of people ruining a decent game.

Modern society is what it is though. I'm glad I've had happier gaming through the previous fun generation from 1990-2010

So everyone should just play the way you wanna play ?

Get over yourself, just learn how to play against it
  • JPRM71

Get over yourself, just learn how to play against it[/quote}

All the exploiters coming out of the woodwork tonight.

Makes me laugh.
  • JPRM71
    It'd be great for everyone if people just mixed in all elements of gameplay.

The word Game intimates the possibility of actually having some FUN. Not trying to work out the latest snidy little Cnut of an exploit
  • Izzy2K17
    13621 posts Has That Special Something

Call him the one inch punisher
  • WTFsmirky08

Makes me laugh.

Not the way I play buddy, I play some sort of weird, mid line defence, possession play in the opposing half, and then just low pressure contain in defence.

It works for me, I struggle most against high pressure teams, I guess you call that an exploit ?

You just need to get better and get over it. Adapt

Makes me laugh, anything anyone struggles against is automatically an exploit
  • JPRM71

Makes me laugh.

Not the way I play buddy, I play some sort of weird, mid line defence, possession play in the opposing half, and then just low pressure contain in defence.

It works for me, I struggle most against high pressure teams, I guess you call that an exploit ?

You just need to get better and get over it. Adapt

Makes me laugh, anything anyone struggles against is automatically an exploit

I hear ya but it's not a 'struggle' it's just anti football tactics which bores people stupid.

You know what I'm getting at, I know I can't change it, but it's good to highlight it.

I prefer to rant to here these days as it's cheaper than smashing controllers :smile:
  • JPRM71
    Izzy2K17 wrote: »

Call him the one inch punisher

Like it :smile:
  • Chuckball
    769 posts Semi-Pro

I love this tactic. I full press steal the ball and equalise. Usually little talent to score twice.
  • JPRM71
    Chuckball wrote: »

I love this tactic. I full press steal the ball and equalise. Usually little talent to score twice.

Zero talent that's the whole point of this thread dah
  • aberry1000
    2377 posts Fans' Favourite
    I hate this time wasting tactics too... people know it so they do it

The best games are ones that end 5-4 to me

The internet was made so people can anonymously annoy and abuse others, that's why we all love it

Now shut up before I smash your face in
  • JPRM71
    aberry1000 wrote: »
    I hate this time wasting tactics too... people know it so they do it

The best games are ones that end 5-4 to me

The internet was made so people can anonymously annoy and abuse others, that's why we all love it

Now shut up before I smash your face in

Lol, nail on the head. Sad but true.

At least we've got VR to shake up the stale troll online vibe
  • WTFsmirky08
    Yeah, I find anyone that sits in their own half plays into my hands, just go high press and attack them, they soon break
  • CPW25
    774 posts Semi-Pro

No you don't. If you really played WL you'd know that the mic is disabled.

Basically you're lying to try and troll, but all it shows is that you're not really good at the game.
  • Layton8212
    1762 posts Play-Off Hero
    CPW25 wrote: »

Basically you're lying to try and troll, but all it shows is that you're not really good at the game.

I get on the mic all the time, have me a game il destroy you
  • JPRM71

'Getting on the mic' is slang for something.... now let me think..... :lol:
  • DarkManX14
    733 posts Semi-Pro

Lol, why would had after you've explained your BS tactics?
  • CPW25
    774 posts Semi-Pro

No you don't. And no you wouldn't.
  • XxMTOxX
    1960 posts Fans' Favourite
    Cry me a river.