Abusing custom tactics sucks!

Comments

• Yep, might give the Weekend League a miss as all the players are like that, was doing alright at 1st then went on a massive losing streak as somehow their Musa was knocking my Sergio Ramos off the ball :/
  • bravia26s
    315 posts Sunday League Hero
    bravia26s wrote: »
    bravia26s wrote: »
    Quicken my play? My foot! How to quicken when my players all like tortoise .. haha

Pass the ball quicker?! you can always find a way around high pressure lol there's gaps in their defence.

its not about gaps what can i do with the gaps
    When my players running like tortoise?

I don't have this problem lol running like a tortoise? are you trolling LOOOL and with gaps in your opponents defence you can obviously exploit it lmao

TROLLING MY FOOT!!
    YOU THINK I SO FREE?
    YOU TALK LIKE YOU FARTING
    LOL
  • ZebidyAndIrony
    1391 posts Professional
    agression and pressing should take into account what the players being used with those tactics are like.

so say if you have a high pressing side with sturridge....the overall pressing would be detrimental to you.

same if you tried to pass around like celta vigo but had lee catermole int heir midfield....

I've played against high pressure a ton of times and you just have to quicken up your play they're in your face I always find gaps in high pressure opponents.

not really on about the controller ie.you.

im on about people who use pressign tactics with players who in real life are shockingly bad at closing down and reacting in defensive situations.....like sturridge or benteke.

they should have ratings.

sturridge....10/100
    benteke 20/100
    suarez....80/100
    firminio...75/100 etc.
  • tzinc
    3119 posts National Call-Up
    real teams use ptb all the time even from start of games no way they can remove it figure out how to beat it like real teams have
  • TacticalTugTeam
    1281 posts Professional
    agression and pressing should take into account what the players being used with those tactics are like.

so say if you have a high pressing side with sturridge....the overall pressing would be detrimental to you.

same if you tried to pass around like celta vigo but had lee catermole int heir midfield....

I've played against high pressure a ton of times and you just have to quicken up your play they're in your face I always find gaps in high pressure opponents.

not really on about the controller ie.you.

im on about people who use pressign tactics with players who in real life are shockingly bad at closing down and reacting in defensive situations.....like sturridge or benteke.

they should have ratings.

sturridge....10/100
    benteke 20/100
    suarez....80/100
    firminio...75/100 etc.

Yeah pressing tactics.. High aggression and pressure.. that's similar to high pressure you can still play against it.
  • Jzviagin
    29 posts Last Pick at the Park
    i won devision 1 with real madrid without custom tactics, then i set to 100 pressure and aggression plus agressive interceptions and now the game feels efortless, but ea wont listen because the game still sells.
    i wont buy it next year if they dont fix this imbalance
  • When will they fix it? When people stop buying the game or stop spending on FUT
  • bravia26s
    315 posts Sunday League Hero
    This guy been chasing me for full 90
    Not one but at least two of them
    Surprisingly he dont even needs to subs
    Though i just use jogging
    But my players more tired than his
    Really ridiculous
  • bromerboi
    119 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Same old bulls hit from a fella, that can't lift him self another level.those people that make you wash the dishes are real people that are way better than you, not super powered fifa machines . I barely look at the man with the ball when defending and position defenders in every passing Lane you can see, so people think I'm everywhere bet you would blame fifa for that your player passing would be off when really theyed be reading you like a book.something to think about
  • vogurt
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    You realize if you use more pressure, you are susceptable to more mistakes and counter attacks? It's a give and take. Just like different formations. Different quick tactics, mentalities, How you play, how they play etc.

It's kind of like, the whole point of this thing.
  • Jzviagin
    they won't fix it. they don't give a ❤️❤️❤️❤️, as long as 13 year olds buy this crap, the only thing you can do is abuse pressure yourself or just play pes
  • bromerboi wrote: »
    Same old bulls hit from a fella, that can't lift him self another level.those people that make you wash the dishes are real people that are way better than you, not super powered fifa machines . I barely look at the man with the ball when defending and position defenders in every passing Lane you can see, so people think I'm everywhere bet you would blame fifa for that your player passing would be off when really theyed be reading you like a book.something to think about

What a joke!! How are you able to cut of ALL passing lanes. Another noob trying to be funny on the forum...
  • Jzviagin
    just played pes. way less shiny but gameplay is more fun! people who abuse pressure online can be caught out of position, and don't launch like missles when you move the ball fast. i still suck and lose a lot of my games, but the difference is that i feel like i lost due to skill gap/ lack of luck and not because of abused game mechanics.
    let me put it this way. when i lose in fifa i wanna break the controller, when i lose in pes i respect the winner even though im dissappointed.
    my advise to you is just to switch to pes, especially as this year its that easy to impoprt proper kits
  • ZebidyAndIrony
    1391 posts Professional
    agree...pes

but online i simply cant get.
    i get slowdown at certain points of the game which makes it very hard to defend.

offline its great...way way better than fifa offline
  • Jzviagin
    By slowdown you mean lag?
  • GFA#1 wrote: »
    GFA#1 wrote: »
    GFA#1 wrote: »
    Well done on winning nearly every time, again my point wasn't about skill but it's good to know. If a player is better on a level playing field then fair enough! Myself and others obviously have a very different game experience than you.

Custom tactics DO have an effect on the speed, performance and strength of your team and an adverse one on the opponent but we could argue back and forth all day if you think otherwise.

As for the only thing that's a problem (for you) being that your opponent can park the bus from the very first minute, are you telling me that your opponent can choose a tactic that is assisted by the game programming to improve them and make it easier for them to play and gain a defensive advantage through the AI being affected? Possibly one that may make it easier for them to counter attack and score on their first shot too after being battered all game lol. Surely that's a completely valid tactical choice that's available in the game... and there's no input delay at all!

Or maybe there is a problem in the game programming for park the bus and counter attacking too and there is a button lag but I'm just saying that what you are saying isn't in the game? Could it possibly mean if this is an issue in the game that they haven't got custom tactics right either?

I've played the game long enough to spot the trends in how the game plays and what I find fun to play and what I find grinds the game to a bore, so let's leave it at that.

I actually like the game for the most part but for all the complaints about EA which may well be deserved, a lot of players are just as much at fault for ruining the game!

Parking the bus from Minute 1 is being a hoe lol that's not a custom tactic & custom tactics don't make your players "run faster" they may make their team pressure more but it doesn't change their sprinting speed you're complaining about high pressure and everything it seems to me like you're one of those players that aren't very good at the game I mean why even hate on custom tactics on a forum? Please enlighten me with your record... actually i'd rather not no lol it's probably negative just hush it moaning about custom tactics get good at the game or don't play it at all custom tactics will always be there and I use them to play quick short passes I think you should deal with that.

Yes agreed that is being an a hoe but it's in the game so by your argument should be fair game. I am talking about team pressure and aggression as this is where custom tactics get abused. It boosts performance and makes the game a slog. I'm not talking about style of play. I've said I don't have a problem with custom tactics when they're used in that manner...

I see it's turned into a children's discussion now though as you're trying to resort to put downs so I won't bother keeping this going. Oh and by no means am I the best player ever but I was within the top 3000 assisted players in FIFA 14 and moved to manual where I stay in the top 200 but don't play nearly as much as I used to.

I'll say it one more time, it's not player skill I'm making a point about its those that abuse the weaknesses in the game, whether it be custom tactics, long shots, ultra defender / counter attack, dribbling etc etc over the years. My main one has always been and always will be the fact that custom tactics do not work properly and are exploited to the point of ruining a good game when it's played fairly...

Parking the bus is ok I don't want it removed lol but it's the players who don't attack they park from the start not moaning at the game there ;) sad players do that. But you said custom tactics make the players run faster.. it doesn't it just makes them pressure higher up the pitch.. And players abuse the game to win.. the best players are the best at abusing the game lol... love them or hate them it's in the game end of.

Ok yeah, run faster or react faster or whatever the exact term might be, it's the same principle... The problem with it is that they mark tighter and don't lose any stamina over 90 mins, there's no consequence, so by the end it does mean they are still fully functional while my players are knackered. I do get it, it's open to that so why not use it and win but just like you find the park the bus guys sad, I'm the same with this. It's just annoying that by on another new release, by Nov, I'm already fed up coming across these guys 9 out of 10 games when it's the same year after year... But yeah EA say it themselves, 'it's in the game' right enough!

ϧ
  • Syheatz wrote: »
    EA need to remove the tactics all together this abusing tactics to get boosted players has completely robbed me of wins in FUT Champions this weekend. its just plain cheating

Agree so much with this!! Learn to play the game and it is so much more rewarding!!