Bids taking ages

DangerMouse
74 posts Park Captain
Anyone else having problems in the market when i bid for someone its taking at least 10 seconds to register the bid

Comments

• Uberman
    15740 posts World Class
    Yep i am mate
  • XXSPCXXX
    500 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Me too been going on for a few days. Good luck servers tonight!
  • DangerMouse
    74 posts Park Captain
    yeah since last friday its a pain in the arse trying to get a answer out of ea is like getting blood out of a stone
  • XXSPCXXX
    Just tried again and gave up. Bids taking 30 secs to register and then get told that I have been out bid or that the bid didn't work.
  • yeah since last friday its a pain in the arse trying to get a answer out of ea is like getting blood out of a stone

Exactly, since last friday happening that...
  • DefyTheOdds001
    233 posts Sunday League Hero
    thought it was just me, not sure why but it puts me right off trying to buy anyone. I thought it was just hype for tots and would die off but its still there.

Surely EA should have some sort of obligation to provide a product that performs as it should?
  • XXSPCXXX

Surely EA should have some sort of obligation to provide a product that performs as it should?

I think people have been saying that for a number of years now :smiley:
  • rblue
    3172 posts National Call-Up
    yup
  • MeanOnSunday
    1536 posts Play-Off Hero
    Spinny circle thing on half my trade pile and then freeze and have to restart FIFA. Well done EA. No even going to bother trying to do anything until late tonight.
  • ZeFeZ
    3015 posts National Call-Up
    Spinny circle thing on half my trade pile and then freeze and have to restart FIFA. Well done EA. No even going to bother trying to do anything until late tonight.

It's gonna be 100x times worse tonight.

• PeaTearGriffin
    533 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It's such a joke, I contacted EA customer services about it and asked them how their allowed to get away with it as no other company would. They were certain that it was my connection and not a fault at their end. Then they wonder why their voted the worst company :|
  • DefyTheOdds001
    233 posts Sunday League Hero
    yeah I know its not my connection and its happening to me, I mentioned some people complaining that people with faster internet had an advantage spamming for cards, could EA have slowed down the response speed of the market to try and make it a fairer playing field or are there servers just not able to cope with the demand?

• Blackpoolmonster
    4382 posts National Call-Up
    This issue made me miss out on a fresh inform pirlo last night. Fuming.
  • DarthGrowler
    16208 posts World Class
    If they dropped tots with them like this it will all fall down
  • jpflathead
    86 posts Park Captain
    EA made a server side change to make life harder for coin sellers. This change impacts the bidding process quite severely at times when there's a lot of activity. Basically, the query they do before allowing your bid is too expensive in terms of query costs.
  • Hoosierdaddy76
    1620 posts Play-Off Hero
    jpflathead wrote: »
    EA made a server side change to make life harder for coin sellers. This change impacts the bidding process quite severely at times when there's a lot of activity. Basically, the query they do before allowing your bid is too expensive in terms of query costs.
    Great. One step forward, two steps back. That should be EA's motto.
  • Hoosierdaddy76
    1620 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited May 2015

• Anth
    249 posts Sunday League Hero
    jpflathead wrote: »
    Great. One step forward, two steps back. That should be EA's motto.
    :D
    Right on the money
  • Maradona
    4833 posts Big Money Move
    some BINned players disappearing.