Squad showoff thread

Comments

  • ilmiringe
    2644 posts Fans' Favourite
    Clancy wrote: »
    my new fitness squad, SBC luiz works very well at CAM is scoring loads of headers and longshots

    he also manages to receive both offensive and defensive goal kicks, really dominant in the air
    EX3S7nR.png


    how much did Luiz cost you?

  • Clancy
    8484 posts League Winner
    ilmiringe wrote: »
    Clancy wrote: »
    my new fitness squad, SBC luiz works very well at CAM is scoring loads of headers and longshots

    he also manages to receive both offensive and defensive goal kicks, really dominant in the air
    EX3S7nR.png


    how much did Luiz cost you?

    Too much! I had a few untradeables but they didn't help much, probably paid 800k

    But I had made like 250k from buying Bday luiz earlier that day for 460k and selling for over 700 just hours later. So I count that as sort of taken off the cost
  • Snakey25
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    https://imgur.com/gallery/6JQfr

    My new squad. Thinking of getting another defensive B2B Midfielder to play 4-1-2-1-2(2) narrow. Maybe IF Parolo as a CM partnering up with Brozovic and Nain in the CDM Pocket.
  • DazF90
    1372 posts Professional
    Snakey25 wrote: »
    https://imgur.com/gallery/6JQfr

    My new squad. Thinking of getting another defensive B2B Midfielder to play 4-1-2-1-2(2) narrow. Maybe IF Parolo as a CM partnering up with Brozovic and Nain in the CDM Pocket.

    Great team man! Keep it :)
  • JB
    1247 posts Professional
    Very happy with this one. CB pairing with those chem styles is unfair (been using Firmino instead of Aguero). Just waiting patiently for stuff in my TP to sell so I can get Aguero!

    2d9og49.jpg
  • Rpmarsh_2706
    518 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Rocking this at moment.

    Only played a handful of games so far.

    Suarez is unreal as CF, by far the best I have used.

    2I18QTz.png
  • potato_hater
    2529 posts Fans' Favourite
    2u575m1.png
    My SBC SES92 squad :smiley:
  • WellWornBeast
    2170 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 2017
    Nvm
  • Winkelmann
    1021 posts Professional
    Rocking this at moment.

    Only played a handful of games so far.

    Suarez is unreal as CF, by far the best I have used.

    2I18QTz.png

    How's if coutinho? Thinking about replacing my mkhitaryan for him
  • LiamSully
    7068 posts League Winner
    Love this right now

    17A97B74-A50F-48AF-8FAB-376301A86CCD_zpshxidynb2.jpg
  • JB
    1247 posts Professional
    LiamSully wrote: »
    Love this right now

    17A97B74-A50F-48AF-8FAB-376301A86CCD_zpshxidynb2.jpg

    Is Buffon any good?
  • hankiecutsit
    2603 posts Fans' Favourite
    5bcc71f8fd7ad716341c7bf5ed13f3ef.png
  • LiamSully
    7068 posts League Winner
    JB wrote: »
    LiamSully wrote: »
    Love this right now

    17A97B74-A50F-48AF-8FAB-376301A86CCD_zpshxidynb2.jpg

    Is Buffon any good?

    He has his good and bad games, mostly good tho, not like I can sell him anyway!
  • Clancy
    8484 posts League Winner
    LiamSully wrote: »
    Love this right now

    17A97B74-A50F-48AF-8FAB-376301A86CCD_zpshxidynb2.jpg

    very nice squad! I see you went with the SBC el sha over Luiz, def the right choice with the rest of the SBC cards you have.
  • Hagman10
    12296 posts Has That Special Something
    q2sunz7.png?1
  • Bob_Dylan
    21308 posts Club Captain
    PgPbuD4.jpg
  • Xpglobe
    2216 posts Fans' Favourite
    Loving this both ST's on 8 Chem they play amazingly

    290f408561b8b878d6d50c68d4c2167e.png
  • Winkelmann
    1021 posts Professional
    Xpglobe wrote: »
    Loving this both ST's on 8 Chem they play amazingly

    290f408561b8b878d6d50c68d4c2167e.png

    Looks really deadly
  • BrieMine
    5712 posts Big Money Move
    Xpglobe wrote: »
    Loving this both ST's on 8 Chem they play amazingly

    290f408561b8b878d6d50c68d4c2167e.png

    How is El Shaar? thinking of doing that exact front 3
  • DREAM
    3211 posts National Call-Up
    this team is GOAT lvl, I'll probably only upgrade it with TOTS Lacazette and either IF Florenzi or Birthday Abate on 8 chem and maybe a French TOTS CM if one looks amazing

    314e253b57730b79338806767a0c420a.png
  • hankiecutsit
    2603 posts Fans' Favourite
    d20ec39c793c9800c3cd584570848eaa.png
  • Swissy
    2687 posts Fans' Favourite
    iSr6o25.jpg

    Upgraded bench, hoping to pack something good in wl rewards and potentially get bday luiz or upgrade to 87 nain
  • Xpglobe
    2216 posts Fans' Favourite
    BrieMine wrote: »
    Xpglobe wrote: »
    Loving this both ST's on 8 Chem they play amazingly

    290f408561b8b878d6d50c68d4c2167e.png

    How is El Shaar? thinking of doing that exact front 3

    Really Really Good tbh 2nd Best Cam i've used (Suarez 1st) and as striker is really good clinical finisher
  • Snakey25
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Which Squad would you run with for the WL and would you make any changes?

    Selling a TIF Thiago to acquire TIF Hamsik and I will need to sell my SIF Insigne to buy IF Handanovic. (Previously had Buffon) View would be that I would use my TIF Perisic or SBC El Sha at LW if I run a 433 in the future.

    https://imgur.com/a/LM9j0

    https://imgur.com/gallery/JaFId
  • x Justin Time
    79 posts Park Captain
    7cd2beeba3008a10625c812e960ad706.png

    Will buy this tomorrow during rewards, with possibly FIF Isco depending on how much he drops and MOTM Casemiro
  • hankiecutsit
    2603 posts Fans' Favourite
    603f02bc345666a504d1703578a7a275.png
  • PFSeven
    252 posts Sunday League Hero
    2u575m1.png
    My SBC SES92 squad :smiley:

    How is that formation doing for you? I'm thinking to give it a shot with Stephan as CF too, but with FB Candreva in place of Salah
  • potato_hater
    2529 posts Fans' Favourite
    PFSeven wrote: »
    2u575m1.png
    My SBC SES92 squad :smiley:

    How is that formation doing for you? I'm thinking to give it a shot with Stephan as CF too, but with FB Candreva in place of Salah

    Its actually really good, the wingers have a lot of space in the counter, more so than other formations and you can really dominate possesion as well. El sha has scored 17 in 13 for me so far
  • Temir
    148 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited April 2017
    Will be running this squad in WL, switch to 41212(2) IG with Hazard at CAM.

    69amY0.png



  • Alehkz
    67 posts Park Captain
    3bbf76f85ed4cdf6c439b33e89d520a2.png
    In love with Dembele
Sign In or Register to comment.