Desperately need a striker for around 300k!!!

Danic123
2298 posts Fans' Favourite
So I have a premiership team and OTW Jesus up top already in a 41212(2). I have Eriksen in behind.

Who should I get to partner him?

Ideally I'd love a 4 star skiller, but they're few & far between in the prem. I'm debating giving Davor Suker a shot. Worth it? I'm also considering waiting and saving fir Stoichkov, anyone tried him as striker?

Thanks for any help!

Comments

• XxRichiexRichxX
    31671 posts National Team Captain
    Danic123 wrote: »
    So I have a premiership team and OTW Jesus up top already in a 41212(2). I have Eriksen in behind.

Ideally I'd love a 4 star skiller, but they're few & far between in the prem. I'm debating giving Davor Suker a shot. Worth it? I'm also considering waiting and saving fir Stoichkov, anyone tried him as striker?

Thanks for any help!

If it's temporary, play Martial on 7 chem
  • Sean2On
    1100 posts Professional
    Stoichov is great. Just get Ibra in the mean time.
  • Yusuf11
    1818 posts Play-Off Hero

Thanks for any help!

• Daveofwales01
    8343 posts League Winner
    Suker is good but not great and he's absolutely spent by the 60th minute, I wouldn't bother tbh.
  • Danic123

Thanks for any help!

That's what I've got at the moment :smile:

He's decent, but he obviously ain't got that wow factor.
  • Danic123
    Suker is good but not great and he's absolutely spent by the 60th minute, I wouldn't bother tbh.

Thanks for the advice, was 50-50, but I think you've killed that ideas for me !
  • Danic123
    Sean2On wrote: »
    Stoichov is great. Just get Ibra in the mean time.

Tempted to try Ibra, but don't know if his pace will be too slow for me. Does his strength make up for it?
  • Matt_Cornwall
    2914 posts Fans' Favourite
    What about OTW/ 87 Mane on 7 chem?

Or 2IF Arnautovic on 7 chem?
  • XxRichiexRichxX

Thanks for any help!

Yeah but I mean if you're just going to replace wit Him stoich in the long run and not far off from him, I'd personally just continue to grind it out.
  • Danic123

Thanks for any help!

Yeah but I mean if you're just going to replace wit Him stoich in the long run and not far off from him, I'd personally just continue to grind it out.

Hmm, pretty good advice I think :smile:
  • Daveofwales01
    8343 posts League Winner

Thanks for the advice, was 50-50, but I think you've killed that ideas for me !

Trust me I've lost coins trying him, he's ok but that stamina is a killer and there's far better value out there for 200k
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    edited March 2017

Thanks for any help!

Hmm, pretty good advice I think :smile:

Martial is great for me personally. May not necessarily have that special feel, but great nonetheless. It's really satisfying when he outmuscles Smalling.
  • Yusuf11
    1818 posts Play-Off Hero
    What's yoyr team? Maybe you can try a striker from another league on 8chem