The (legend) Hernandez Appr... Hate Thread

eseska79
1064 posts Professional
edited March 2017
So yeah we know ADP is fantastic but who is using new legend Hernandez and how do ypu like him?
Picked him up last night alomg with Overmars
Post edited by eseska79 on

Comments

• Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner
    You're not going to get many fans of him, he's awful.
  • Campino
    29873 posts National Team Captain
    He's amazing
  • Rickmord
    694 posts Semi-Pro
    Great when not using his god awful weak foot
  • krakos000
    17991 posts World Class
    Campino wrote: »
    He's amazing

Yep. I may get him back soon.
  • was my favourite striker until I decided to sell him to make a different team
  • Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner
    I've never seen a single person praise him until now lol
  • RBailss
    14652 posts Has That Special Something
    Think I'll pick him up to try :)
  • Il THE WOLF lI
    4683 posts National Call-Up
    You're not going to get many fans of him, he's awful.

Agreed...nothing more than overpriced Musa with free links. Wasn't impressed by him at all. Was weak, average dribbling and average finishing and felt like a 2* weak foot.
  • Icosa_Gaming
    6803 posts Big Money Move
    NIF Martial on 7 chem is better
  • Tuomo
    74 posts Park Captain
    I played him as a lone striker in 4231-2 formation. His runs were spot on but his finishing was maybe too inconsistent. He was also weak so it kind a limited my offensive options. Sold him and bought Kluivert.
  • Scholesyy
    2347 posts Fans' Favourite
    Never been so disappointed with a card tbh.
  • eseska79
    1064 posts Professional
    Tuomo wrote: »
    I played him as a lone striker in 4231-2 formation. His runs were spot on but his finishing was maybe too inconsistent. He was also weak so it kind a limited my offensive options. Sold him and bought Kluivert.

Thats the impression i has on his first run but i tried him only 5-6 games so i thought it was me.
    When you analyse his stats and traits he should be a beast though!
  • Crossland
    9206 posts League Winner
    Yea he isn't that great unfortunately,I've tried to make myself love him twice now and failed lol
  • eseska79
    1064 posts Professional
    Crossland wrote: »
    Yea he isn't that great unfortunately,I've tried to make myself love him twice now and failed lol

Guess i ll get back MVB then... very disapointing this year but i love his card since Fut14 so...
  • whoateallthepayets
    266 posts Sunday League Hero
    I am using him at the moment and he is very inconsistent. Scores 3 or 4 goals in some games then won't get a touch in others or gets thrown around like a rag doll by defenders. I preferred butra but will stick with him for thus WL to see how I get on. I think he struggles against people that are good at defending. Still has near a goal a game and an assist every other game
  • Rutta
    6914 posts Big Money Move
    Using him atm and had no real joy as a lone striker. Trying him in a 2 ST formation currently and is a bit hit and miss.

I'll keep persisting with him for another week or 2.
  • EddieFicio
    22914 posts Club Captain
    Bad card.
  • eseska79
    1064 posts Professional
    I am using him at the moment and he is very inconsistent. Scores 3 or 4 goals in some games then won't get a touch in others or gets thrown around like a rag doll by defenders. I preferred butra but will stick with him for thus WL to see how I get on. I think he struggles against people that are good at defending. Still has near a goal a game and an assist every other game
    Rutta wrote: »
    Using him atm and had no real joy as a lone striker. Trying him in a 2 ST formation currently and is a bit hit and miss.

Crossland wrote: »

Well you guys got me i sold him back for a little 5k profit without trying again... lets go MVB!
  • player
    635 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Campino wrote: »
    He's amazing

This,one off the best legends strikers,at least for me
  • whoateallthepayets
    266 posts Sunday League Hero

Yeah I'm using him in 41212 at the minute with either otw mane or POTM Kane. Normally one or the other will get the goals and sometimes both. I just find when he is off he stinks the place up can't pass or shoot and then theres the odd game where he barely gets a touch. But like I said earlier he pops up every few games with 3 or 4 in the one match.
  • eseska79
    1064 posts Professional

Yeah I'm using him in 41212 at the minute with either otw mane or POTM Kane. Normally one or the other will get the goals and sometimes both. I just find when he is off he stinks the place up can't pass or shoot and then theres the odd game where he barely gets a touch. But like I said earlier he pops up every few games with 3 or 4 in the one match.

The kind of behaviour i hate... specially on dko or wl. Going blank a game every once i a while is really a downer
  • Diggy
    15446 posts World Class
    His weak foot is awful his finishing is inconsistent
  • murazor
    7860 posts League Winner
    Bad for me
  • SupaNoodle1990
    32422 posts National Team Captain
    His pace terrifies me.
  • Metangoles
    61 posts Park Captain
    IRL. There´s no good mexican football player. It´s a mith....

Chicharito.. Hernandez... Ochoa... it´s all about the $$ earnings of the mexican market. Mexico plays the FIFA cup because his qualification zone... They play with Martinica, Nicaragua, Guatemala...

The only good player who played irl is H.Sánchez
  • eseska79
    1064 posts Professional
    Metangoles wrote: »
    IRL. There´s no good mexican football player. It´s a mith....

Chicharito.. Hernandez... Ochoa... it´s all about the $$ earnings of the mexican market. Mexico plays the FIFA cup because his qualification zone... They play with Martinica, Nicaragua, Guatemala...

The only good player who played irl is H.Sánchez