“pick your favorite exploit, first goal wins”

Mdionne415
1146 posts Professional
The game has become “pick your favorite exploit, first goal wins”. The ability to just play keep away after going up a goal need to be fixed. Shielding and passing are way OP, and they need to bring back the ability to directly challenge the ball.

Comments

  • TubAShet
    1400 posts Professional
    Passing is OP? HAHAHAHAHAHA not heard that one before, ffs get a grip
  • bjornheisenberg
    3714 posts National Call-Up
    Passing was OP but your bang on re tackling.
    This invisible shield nonsense...get shot of it.

    If someone runs and wants to tackle let them...if they foul they foul.
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    "passing OP"

    :joy:
  • Clancy
    8447 posts League Winner
    passing, shooting, dribbling, pace, physical and defense are all OP

  • Stkyfngz
    4847 posts National Call-Up
    Lmao people these days.
  • SergiuLive
    3170 posts National Call-Up
    Simple passing with assisted settings is way to precise, ok boring, but way to precise. Sometimes I just spam it and end up in front of the goal.

    I hate it when the opponent just pass it around and I can't do anything in defense because of those precise passes.
  • Gromit
    4718 posts National Call-Up
    I was just playing with a team I made, has SIF Quintero in it. I knew his LT RT was OP from his NIF. It's a joke I could just hold RT and move the right stick and he was near untouchable. I could have kept possession with him alone for most of the game.

    These moves like a shielding and LT RT are way too OP
  • Mdionne415
    1146 posts Professional
    Gromit wrote: »
    I was just playing with a team I made, has SIF Quintero in it. I knew his LT RT was OP from his NIF. It's a joke I could just hold RT and move the right stick and he was near untouchable. I could have kept possession with him alone for most of the game.

    These moves like a shielding and LT RT are way too OP

    Yep
  • Mdionne415
    1146 posts Professional
    TubAShet wrote: »
    Passing is OP? HAHAHAHAHAHA not heard that one before, ffs get a grip

    You must be new to FIFA. The passing across the board, player to player, has never been this OP. Not every player should be Iniesta. The assisted ping-pong passing is absolutely ridiculous. You add the 360 contentious shielding and it's a mess. So many just shield in the corner if they go up.
  • Ryan10g
    1532 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited March 2017
    Mdionne415 wrote: »
    TubAShet wrote: »
    Passing is OP? HAHAHAHAHAHA not heard that one before, ffs get a grip

    You must be new to FIFA. The passing across the board, player to player, has never been this OP. Not every player should be Iniesta. The assisted ping-pong passing is absolutely ridiculous. You add the 360 contentious shielding and it's a mess. So many just shield in the corner if they go up.

    I've played about 500g and the amount of times I recall this happening early in the game is exactly 0, now last 10mins it happens. However people don't score in the 5th min and just shield all game, and if they do I have yet to see it
  • Bilbao_Baggins
    3976 posts National Call-Up
    Mdionne415 wrote: »
    The game has become “pick your favorite exploit, first goal wins”. The ability to just play keep away after going up a goal need to be fixed. Shielding and passing are way OP, and they need to bring back the ability to directly challenge the ball.

    Bs finally decent. Passing and shielding in great. Better than the bs pace, narrow team, sweat tactics
  • Tim1982
    1156 posts Professional
    SergiuLive wrote: »
    Simple passing with assisted settings is way to precise, ok boring, but way to precise. Sometimes I just spam it and end up in front of the goal.

    I hate it when the opponent just pass it around and I can't do anything in defense because of those precise passes.

    Been saying this for years now, they shouldn't allow fully assisted passing in FUT. it's what makes games like ping-pong with no skill required.
  • JayyThunder
    5052 posts Big Money Move
    Interesting that "ping pong" passing is OP when I can't even do it because of the input lag...but w.e you say.
  • Mdionne415
    1146 posts Professional
    Mdionne415 wrote: »
    The game has become “pick your favorite exploit, first goal wins”. The ability to just play keep away after going up a goal need to be fixed. Shielding and passing are way OP, and they need to bring back the ability to directly challenge the ball.

    Bs finally decent. Passing and shielding in great. Better than the bs pace, narrow team, sweat tactics

    But, that's exactly the problem passing and shielding shouldn't great for every player- and shielding shouldn't be automatically, and completely unrealistic, 360 degree warp drive.
  • Mdionne415
    1146 posts Professional
    Interesting that "ping pong" passing is OP when I can't even do it because of the input lag...but w.e you say.

    What does your bad internet have to do with it?!
  • maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 2017
    Mdionne415 wrote: »
    and shielding shouldn't be automatically, and completely unrealistic, 360 degree warp drive.
    because defenders are running at you and tackling with warp speed (faster than player can turn or human can react), it would unplayable without it

  • bjornheisenberg
    3714 posts National Call-Up
    Mdionne415 wrote: »
    Interesting that "ping pong" passing is OP when I can't even do it because of the input lag...but w.e you say.

    What does your bad internet have to do with it?!

    I have 300Mbs up and down and it happens to me too.
  • JB
    1247 posts Professional
    Shielding is good, means you can actually counter high press which 99% of FUT players use.
Sign In or Register to comment.