Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Squad showoff thread

Comments

• Liz_The_W1z
    358 posts Sunday League Hero
    Sandell85 wrote: »
    I thought about that, but surprisingly he plays great on 4 chem, he seems to be everywhere, I am also trying to build squads around all the monthly rewards, I find squad building fun lol

can change shatov for joaozinho and get casemiro on full chem =)

Will definitely do that, thanks!
  • mmmm lots of class , sub in SBC Suarez for Bernardeschi if things get tough and switch to 4321 to get all the forwards involved more

1313ed.png
  • Watrobka
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    f3bc6o.png

I have this atm. I like everyone besides Auba. Already tried Lewandowski there, both of them just do nothing for me. Im thinking about getting Bale and subbing him on. Would that 6 chem be noticeable? Or does anyone have a better idea for about 650k max? And do you think upgrading Fahrman to his totgs card is worth it?
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    @holdenwait move Parolo to RCM and put De Rossi at CDM?
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    @holdenwait move Parolo to RCM and put De Rossi at CDM?

oh and why not use Berardi as your RW?
  • @holdenwait move Parolo to RCM and put De Rossi at CDM?

oh and why not use Berardi as your RW?

used him a bunch at the beginning of the year, like I said I usually sub out Bernardeschi for SBC Suarez so I'm alright having one weak spot for the time being.

De Rossi will have to get an IF to make it into that mid it seems like, Parolo and Verratti provide enough defensive contribution atm, love Parolo to bits, he can do it all.
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    I'm sure you know but De Rossi might get an IF on wednesday
  • I'm sure you know but De Rossi might get an IF on wednesday

74110-oh-yeah-gif-Obama-b86q.gif

<3
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    holdenwait wrote: »

74110-oh-yeah-gif-Obama-b86q.gif

<3

Really tempted to go full italian myself as SBC Giovinco, Verratti, Florenzi etc are some of my favourite players on the game. I love Gio as a CAM/CF behind a striker but have never tried him as a lone CF, how is he for you?
  • Sandell85
    7618 posts League Winner
    Watrobka wrote: »
    f3bc6o.png

I have this atm. I like everyone besides Auba. Already tried Lewandowski there, both of them just do nothing for me. Im thinking about getting Bale and subbing him on. Would that 6 chem be noticeable? Or does anyone have a better idea for about 650k max? And do you think upgrading Fahrman to his totgs card is worth it?

motm Stindl maybe for Auba?
  • played 4 games last night scored 3 assisted 3 , him and insigne are tremendous fun to use together. I like him dropping bit deep to direct the 1-2's happening with wingers and LCM/RCM's then he has the pace and dribbling to break through the opponents center back, he's really frightening prospect to have running at your defense.

his NIF and sbc had always given me problems (at times gio would score a sensational goal against me and I'd be sure that it's the SBC but nope the good old NIF had done it again lol) and I finally got around to completing the SBC last night, great decision
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    The SBC is the best player in the game for me, think I'll have to try him in a 433 (5)
  • Lethal_Limit
    20 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Anyone in for Some squadbuilding? I have a team worth about 1.7 mil. I like to change teams now and Then but Im out of inspiration. Maybe try out Some new formations as Well. The team Im rocking with now is De Gea, Smalling, Walker, POTM Ali, Boateng, Alaba, Vidal, Bale, neymar, griezman and IF Casemiro. Formation 4321
  • DREAM
    3211 posts National Call-Up
    f6b40874cd640545fe6072a2efec3272.png

quite enjoying this team atm

fitness after subs

07b8514bc671c533e63df1cf6264d30c.png
  • Clancy
    7757 posts League Winner
    Watrobka wrote: »
    f3bc6o.png

SIF modeste! Your team needs a big guy
  • Munze
    75 posts Park Captain
    team_italy.jpg

just bought Gomez SIF, Cuadrado SIF, Perisic IF and Nainggolan NIF. So cant wait to try it out :-) Huge blow to the bank but hopefully awesome addition to the team.
  • Liam_1999
    299 posts Sunday League Hero
    Guys, what team should i build, got 2.5 mill, no sbcs however. I ideally want ramos at ccb and the formation as to be 5212 , not fussed about making coins anymore as ive stopped playing wl and just play occasion for fun. Wouldnt mind trying pogba too.
  • PonchoBear15
    979 posts Professional
    Munze wrote: »
    team_italy.jpg

just bought Gomez SIF, Cuadrado SIF, Perisic IF and Nainggolan NIF. So cant wait to try it out :-) Huge blow to the bank but hopefully awesome addition to the team.

Gomez is simply amazing!!!! I just bought Nain as well and I don't know what I was thinking of waiting this long to get him. IF Perisic is my fav LW in the game and now his SIF is my fav striker in the game. Haven't tried TOTY Suarez but reminds me of a more agile TOTS 16 Suarez.
  • PonchoBear15
    979 posts Professional
    2liufzl.jpg
    o6kzzp.jpg

Just bought SIF Cuadrado, TIF Gomez, NIF Hando, Nain and SIF Casemiro. Cuadrado is amazing, def feel a difference in his crossing, strength and finishing. TIF Gomez is out of this world!!! He is soo agile and despite his low strength because of his balence it's hard to knock him off the ball. Feels like a much better TOTY16 Iniesta. Hando, not too sure. Nain is simply amazing! Not sure why I waited so long. I'm in between IF Mario and SIF Broz, but are amazing but slightly different. Opinions?
  • Icosa_Gaming
    6803 posts Big Money Move
    My squad. Starting with 4-2-3-1(2) and switching to 4-2-3-1(1) IG

xws30sc.jpg

DQvEibA.jpg
  • pha007
    208 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited March 2017
    -
  • pha007
    edited March 2017

-
  • pha007
    Best_of_Bundesliga.jpg

https://ibb.co/cqNbRF

What are your opinions?

I am looking forward to have Lewandowski SBC in my team.
  • Winkelmann
    1021 posts Professional
    pha007 wrote: »
    Best_of_Bundesliga.jpg

https://ibb.co/cqNbRF

What are your opinions?

I am looking forward to have Lewandowski SBC in my team.

Looks very nice, but I prefer auba sbc over lewa
  • mhh1981
    2974 posts National Call-Up
    A few tweaks with SIF casemiro coming in (so solid).

81672B22-1548-4FF8-9597-87683DDBAD51.jpg
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    15903 posts World Class
    mhh1981 wrote: »

You win.
  • Clancy
    7757 posts League Winner

you could buy a functional automobile for the IRL value of this squad
  • mhh1981
    2974 posts National Call-Up
    Clancy wrote: »

you could buy a functional automobile for the IRL value of this squad

You win.

To be honest it plays well 80% of the time, then it goes all over the place. Tempted to move right side to calcio A. Ramos is great but he pushes up way more than any other defender ive used
  • A5B
    3058 posts National Call-Up
    Finished until TOTS I think. If I feel like a change I might go 4231 (1) with Perisic up top, Brozovic CCAM, Ozil RCAM, IF Muriel LCAM, and OTW Mustafi RCDM.

j4NoWuj.png