Change boots on FUT player

Alliance
25 posts Park Captain
Hey
Does anyone know how to change fut players boots?
Wanted to change griezmann's since he has red boots in game and IRL he has those yellow proEVO puma ones.
Have seen someone who did a review on his IF card where he had yellow shoes

Comments

• Giuliomix
    164 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Isn't possible to change the boots
  • DadBod
    6302 posts Big Money Move
    Can we change player faces as well? I hate nainggolan's piggy look and renato sanches' predator look
  • Just_Unfair
    4078 posts National Call-Up
    It's sooo stupid they don't have boots, keeper jersey, keeper gloves etc for sale when they have jerseys....imagine making all your 5*skillers red boots 4*yellow etc so at a millasecond glance you knew which player had the ball
    Also so the Damn Kepler jersey didn't always match the other teams jersey :s
  • RedKos
    1256 posts Professional
    There's certain players that I'd rather no use because of his boots. This year I'm forced to us Dybala, Vidal, Cr, Alexis type of boots, wich I find atrocious. Too much quality players use them, lol.

Always wondered way they update boots in normal seasons but not in fut. Maybe they pay for the rights separately. Anyway, having to see Messi with those ugly blue boots its a letdown for me. I mean, I'd use him anyway, but I'm not in a rush because of his boots. But I'm not in favour of complete editing freedom. It will bring to us teams full of pink shoes or similar.
  • Alliance
    25 posts Park Captain
    RedKos wrote: »
    There's certain players that I'd rather no use because of his boots. This year I'm forced to us Dybala, Vidal, Cr, Alexis type of boots, wich I find atrocious. Too much quality players use them, lol.

Always wondered way they update boots in normal seasons but not in fut. Maybe they pay for the rights separately. Anyway, having to see Messi with those ugly blue boots its a letdown for me. I mean, I'd use him anyway, but I'm not in a rush because of his boots. But I'm not in favour of complete editing freedom. It will bring to us teams full of pink shoes or similar.

I completely agree with you. For me, I get so much more in to the game when it feels like IRL, where players have the same boots.

It might be rights but i dont think that, i think it's how the game is programmed with FUT maybe.
    I just think that it would be enough if they would change boots on players when they change them IRL so it would feel more realistic and cool.
  • iWilshere_19
    2018 posts Fans' Favourite
    Never mind the colour of the boots I'd rather them all wear black boots and have a game that runs smoothly
  • hayhor1
    14626 posts World Class
    Can we change player faces as well? I hate nainggolan's piggy look and renato sanches' predator look

:D