Latency

can somebody help me? i have low latency on every game of fut champs and after the last update now i have low latency on fut seasons too, i cant play like that what can i do

Comments

  • heduwer
    69 posts Park Captain
    the same issue for me
  • topnik
    923 posts Professional
    Get a cable


  • i have a wired conection and still bad
  • topnik
    923 posts Professional
    miguel619 wrote: »

    i have a wired conection and still bad

    Turn off PS4, reset your router and try then
  • topnik wrote: »
    miguel619 wrote: »

    i have a wired conection and still bad

    Turn off PS4, reset your router and try then

    i did it, nothing change i think is the update
  • topnik
    923 posts Professional
    Can't be the update only for you. There is something interfieeing with your network. A computer with open apps maybe..
  • Earendil
    93 posts Park Captain
    any P2P or remote control?
  • topnik wrote: »
    Can't be the update only for you. There is something interfieeing with your network. A computer with open apps maybe..

    before when it was only 3 bars they were always green and good game now with more bars always low red i dont get it
  • topnik
    923 posts Professional
    miguel619 wrote: »
    topnik wrote: »
    Can't be the update only for you. There is something interfieeing with your network. A computer with open apps maybe..

    before when it was only 3 bars they were always green and good game now with more bars always low red i dont get it

    There's obviously something wrong with your network connection. Even if you don't see it, your opponents can because the game compensates the speed to get it to the same level. Now that they actually fixed the latency bar you can see it
  • Huxx
    3218 posts National Call-Up
    I can't even get a match in seasons or online single match today. It just says searching for opponent endlessly.
  • topnik wrote: »
    miguel619 wrote: »
    topnik wrote: »
    Can't be the update only for you. There is something interfieeing with your network. A computer with open apps maybe..

    before when it was only 3 bars they were always green and good game now with more bars always low red i dont get it

    There's obviously something wrong with your network connection. Even if you don't see it, your opponents can because the game compensates the speed to get it to the same level. Now that they actually fixed the latency bar you can see it

    well i dont know what is and i dont know what to do
  • Jobiwan
    3830 posts National Call-Up
    No they messed it up the most i could get all yesterday was three bars. None of the matches lagged whatsoever they were perfect. Then i had a match where i only had one bar. Guess what no lag again.
  • ASH32
    1791 posts Play-Off Hero
    Jobiwan wrote: »
    No they messed it up the most i could get all yesterday was three bars. None of the matches lagged whatsoever they were perfect. Then i had a match where i only had one bar. Guess what no lag again.

    For you, I bet it was awful for your opponents.
  • Firmino
    426 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I love when I have 4 green bars and I have major lag in seasons. Not even speed up lag just straight up stop-start-freeze lag. Only started since the update, have to play tournaments for no lag.
  • RadioShaq
    18935 posts Moderator
    Firmino wrote: »
    I love when I have 4 green bars and I have major lag in seasons. Not even speed up lag just straight up stop-start-freeze lag. Only started since the update, have to play tournaments for no lag.

    The speed up lag is from dedicated servers. Seasons is p2p so you get the start stop lag.
  • superromanian25
    168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Happens to me too. Use to get only 4/5 bars prior to the update. Now max I can get is 3 bars occasionally. Usually just 1-2. Very frustrating as it takes ages to find an opponent
  • CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    Get 4 bars everytime in seasons and still my players are stuck in mud. Latency means nothing. Had the worst games in FUT Champs with 5 bar latency.
  • superromanian25
    168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Get 4 bars everytime in seasons and still my players are stuck in mud. Latency means nothing. Had the worst games in FUT Champs with 5 bar latency.

    but it does matter when trying to find a match. Everyone just backs out when they see 1-3 bars latency. I used to only get 4/5 bars, but since the update only 1-3
  • CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    Your opponent sees a different latency bar than you do though.
  • before last update my latency was green after update it is only red
  • sounders3
    4492 posts National Call-Up
    Always get 4 bars in WL. Used to always get 3 bars in seasons before update. Now most season games are 1 bar and takes forever to find anything higher. Just played a 3 bar game and had no lag whatsoever, latency is questionable at best.
  • i cant play after updates all latency is red i need new update 0.8 is disaster update for me
  • superromanian25
    168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    This has to get resolved. This is ridiculous that at 30mbs I can't get more than 2 bars latency when before update I only ever had 4/5 bars.

    But most likely EA just dgaf
  • LiamSully
    7985 posts League Winner
    Sane for me since the update, exit 1 match cuz of 1 red bar, next game 5 greens

    Before update I was ALWAYS 3 green bars in seasons, 4/5 in WL, now it's hot or Miss if I can get a game or not
Sign In or Register to comment.