What makes you angry about this game

JonRambo
1103 posts Professional
I wont name mine yet as their are a fair few, i want to know what everyone elses are first.

Comments

• BeardedBerk
    1616 posts Play-Off Hero
    Input lag... Makes game close to unplayable
  • AIeks
    4994 posts National Call-Up
    Input delay, dabbing, input delay, input delay
  • CaptainPrimoZ
    329 posts Sunday League Hero
    Speed up lag
  • A5B
    3019 posts National Call-Up
    The fact that so little is out of the user's control
  • Wildman
    104 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The inconsistant gameplay. r1 is rendered useless in some games. One game you control world beaters. Next game they play like rotherham.
    Input lag
    High pressure abuse
  • JonRambo
    1103 posts Professional
    Input lag... Makes game close to unplayable

Thats one of my things, another big one is the stupid Referee's. Some games i dont seem to get any free kicks even when my opponent shoulder barges me 5m and i go flying, yet he gets a penalty for kicking my leg.

Referees are biased in this game and im sure people have a special card called Bribe the ref or something.
  • stevotrueblue
    869 posts Professional
    Those who when winning by 2 or 3 goals feel the need to make subs or tactical tweeks at 80 mins
  • iWilshere_19
    2018 posts Fans' Favourite
    The servers
  • murazor
    7860 posts League Winner
    Lag
  • MAJTERR
    45 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited March 2017
    The time you spend not worthy and rewarding. If you are a WL gold rank think about it a bit:

40 game with rage, anger, frustration and might break your pad just for 45K coins? and packs worth quick sell?

And the monthly rewards are terrible too. So in the end, you are just harming yourself and getting ZERO things worth playing with.

And if you a casual division player think about it more and more. Each game gives you 450 coins each game. How in hell would you buy an elite player? To force you to open packs and buy points, and they also give you ZERO things.

Play other games, and you will all know that customer satisfaction on this game is also ZERO interest to the company.

Servers, input delay, are beyond our discussion at this point.
  • Halfhand2
    529 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Auto defence.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    12134 posts Has That Special Something
    Inconsistency, servers and s/h/m if these things were sorted out this would be the best game ever made.
  • Splayer23
    359 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Noobs can change formation while in game just so they can put they're wingers at ST -_- pathetic it's either that or they go 5 atb formation
  • E_clipZe
    863 posts Semi-Pro
    Some matches the game just seems very unfair. It happens a bit too much.
  • jbwalton7
    1026 posts Professional
    1) Massively delayed and Sluggish game play
    2) The community
    3) Over-reliance on AI (hand holding)
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    The communitys cut throat anything to win mentality
  • Pieman25
    16650 posts World Class
    Nothing, it's just a video game so I don't really get angered by it. Frustrated by myself on occasion would be the max.
  • TeamRem
    2341 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nothing. Y'all sound unhealthy.
  • Teepo
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Everything mentioned here + The best strikers having the shooting Power and accuracy of little Girls.
  • xGrumpyWolfx
    3008 posts National Call-Up
    The la........................................................g by far!
  • Barbwinho17
    512 posts An Exciting Prospect
    MAJTERR wrote: »
    The time you spend not worthy and rewarding. If you are a WL gold rank think about it a bit:

40 game with rage, anger, frustration and might break your pad just for 45K coins? and packs worth quick sell?

And the monthly rewards are terrible too. So in the end, you are just harming yourself and getting ZERO things worth playing with.

And if you a casual division player think about it more and more. Each game gives you 450 coins each game. How in hell would you buy an elite player? To force you to open packs and buy points, and they also give you ZERO things.

Play other games, and you will all know that customer satisfaction on this game is also ZERO interest to the company.

Servers, input delay, are beyond our discussion at this point.

I rate this post ^
  • jbwalton7
    1026 posts Professional
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    Nothing, it's just a video game so I don't really get angered by it. Frustrated by myself on occasion would be the max.

As much as I know this intellectually, I get more angry playing this game than in any other area of my life, and I consider myself a pretty calm person
  • Icosa_Gaming
    6803 posts Big Money Move
    I have no emotions while playing the game anymore. It's all aids and you just have to hope the game is on your side. Winning doesn't feel rewarding anymore because I always think : What if the other player got the aids? I win so many games undeservedly and the same goes for losing. People will say it balances out but I don't accept that. It shouldn't be in the game

It's stupid
  • Pieman25
    16650 posts World Class
    jbwalton7 wrote: »

As much as I know this intellectually, I get more angry playing this game than in any other area of my life, and I consider myself a pretty calm person

If anything I think my attitude to it costs me, if I cared more I'd try harder.
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    Could be winning 4 0 and my ladies like why you mad your destroying the person your playing and i reply just wait it'll be 4 5 any minutr now

At 4 3 she starts to call me nastradomus
  • A-M-E-9-3
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited March 2017

• jbwalton7
    1026 posts Professional
    jbwalton7 wrote: »

If anything I think my attitude to it costs me, if I cared more I'd try harder.

Yeah true...

But I don't even think it is purely caring either. For example, I play real football for my local team every weekend and care 100x more about how we do than how I do on FIFA, and yet I get nowhere near as angry if we lose.
  • oiloco88
    267 posts Sunday League Hero
    L.A.G.
  • silverdale10
    1426 posts Professional
    Other than the obvious unfair one-sided compensation lag/input delay, conceding goals from my own goalkicks.
    9/10 I can retain possession from these but there's always those stupid trampoline chest moments off your own player or some silly bounce/header that effectively acts as a through-ball for your opponent.

• Fischermand83
    59 posts Park Captain
    Germans