The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

best one club team to build?

Alford1995
3478 posts National Call-Up
got 350k & wanting to build a full club team? which will be the best to build? thinking maybe juve as i love dybala & IF benatia & got otw pjanic untradeable.

is there a better team to build please?

Comments

  • ConductorConte
    1245 posts Professional
    Juve is v strong.
    Bayern is a good team, but expensive.
    Arsenal and Man utd are well rounded teams.
    Roma as well.
  • Alford1995
    3478 posts National Call-Up
    Juve is v strong.
    Bayern is a good team, but expensive.
    Arsenal and Man utd are well rounded teams.
    Roma as well.

    as a man utd fan i would love to but cant afford none of the big boys, ibra/pogba. got sbc rashford though & liking the look of motm mata. trying to find a solid squad to build
  • wade_7_
    4581 posts National Call-Up
    Alford1995 wrote: »
    got 350k & wanting to build a full club team? which will be the best to build? thinking maybe juve as i love dybala & IF benatia & got otw pjanic untradeable.

    is there a better team to build please?

    Will be tight with 350k?
    Would definitely be expensive, but inter would be a good team
  • Alford1995
    3478 posts National Call-Up
    wade_7_ wrote: »
    Alford1995 wrote: »
    got 350k & wanting to build a full club team? which will be the best to build? thinking maybe juve as i love dybala & IF benatia & got otw pjanic untradeable.

    is there a better team to build please?

    Will be tight with 350k?
    Would definitely be expensive, but inter would be a good team

    will look at inter actually cos i love TIF icardi thanks pal
  • wade_7_
    4581 posts National Call-Up
    Alford1995 wrote: »
    wade_7_ wrote: »
    Alford1995 wrote: »
    got 350k & wanting to build a full club team? which will be the best to build? thinking maybe juve as i love dybala & IF benatia & got otw pjanic untradeable.

    is there a better team to build please?

    Will be tight with 350k?
    Would definitely be expensive, but inter would be a good team

    will look at inter actually cos i love TIF icardi thanks pal

    Not looked too much, but I ain't sure what wingbacks they have. Might have to be 3ATB?
  • Breaker1987
    1484 posts Play-Off Hero
    Chelsea, would be all NIF though
  • A_Snipe
    2393 posts Fans' Favourite
    Dortmund would be good
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    Lyon
  • Alford1995
    3478 posts National Call-Up
    Lyon

    whos good for them pal?
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    Depay, Lacazette, Fekir, Tolisso etc
  • A_Snipe
    2393 posts Fans' Favourite
    Alford1995 wrote: »
    Lyon

    whos good for them pal?

    Don't do this team right now it's inflated for the marquees

  • x Justin Time
    79 posts Park Captain
    Monaco's a good shout, MOTM Fabinho, IF Lemar, IF Silva, IF Falcao, TOTGS Sidibe etc. Relatively cheap too
  • Alford1995
    3478 posts National Call-Up
    Monaco's a good shout, MOTM Fabinho, IF Lemar, IF Silva, IF Falcao, TOTGS Sidibe etc. Relatively cheap too

    good call that tbh man
  • Daniel13Francis
    723 posts Professional
    I've done Dortmund and Roma and I can recommend them both.
  • Alford1995
    3478 posts National Call-Up
    I've done Dortmund and Roma and I can recommend them both.

    edging more to roma out of the 2 as i love salah pal , who else reccomend? might do half juve & half roma
  • Daniel13Francis
    723 posts Professional
    I have MOTM Salah in my current squad and he has been so inconsistent for me. This thread has got me thinking about doing the same.

    It is just deciding who to use with around 800k
Sign In or Register to comment.