The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Squad showoff thread

Comments

  • A5B
    3044 posts National Call-Up
    A5B wrote: »
    Trying to figure out which change I should make:

    IF Chiellini for Masina and MOTM Walcott for Perez

    or

    Keep Masina at LCB and get UP Sanchez for Perez

    IdlVtRz.png

    You could get Miranda and IF Joao Mario?

    Nagy is one of my favorite players IRL, so he's gotta stay haha. He'd be on 7 chem still if I did replace Masina who, even on 7 chem, is better than the other left-footed CBs in Serie A bar Chiellini.

    My trouble has been more so finding a good partner for Perisic. Perez is has great dribbling/finishing, but is average at everything else. Think Sanchez might be worth a punt.
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    15843 posts World Class
    A5B wrote: »
    A5B wrote: »
    Trying to figure out which change I should make:

    IF Chiellini for Masina and MOTM Walcott for Perez

    or

    Keep Masina at LCB and get UP Sanchez for Perez

    IdlVtRz.png

    You could get Miranda and IF Joao Mario?

    Nagy is one of my favorite players IRL, so he's gotta stay haha. He'd be on 7 chem still if I did replace Masina who, even on 7 chem, is better than the other left-footed CBs in Serie A bar Chiellini.

    My trouble has been more so finding a good partner for Perisic. Perez is has great dribbling/finishing, but is average at everything else. Think Sanchez might be worth a punt.

    Yeah defo go for Sanchez then mate.
  • Sapelli
    15 posts Ball Boy
    nice monthly reward ?
  • Sapelli
    15 posts Ball Boy
    nktcwhj1
  • Rob BRFC
    845 posts Semi-Pro
    Sapelli wrote: »
    nktcwhj1

    Roberto any good? Are you going to get Messi eventually?
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    76b11b97ab9915c57eb5900527189e79.png
  • Squeezy94
    1904 posts Fans' Favourite
    How to improve this squad with 1 mil coins? The midfield plays very well balanced.

    72c7b77fb6cc30937ca062f6141846f5.png
  • Job188
    1722 posts Play-Off Hero
    Squeezy94 wrote: »
    How to improve this squad with 1 mil coins? The midfield plays very well balanced.

    72c7b77fb6cc30937ca062f6141846f5.png

    OTW Mane, maybe Son MOTM or another better striker as Aguero, De Gea and Alonso IF
  • Squeezy94
    1904 posts Fans' Favourite
    Job188 wrote: »
    Squeezy94 wrote: »
    How to improve this squad with 1 mil coins? The midfield plays very well balanced.

    72c7b77fb6cc30937ca062f6141846f5.png

    OTW Mane, maybe Son MOTM or another better striker as Aguero, De Gea and Alonso IF

    MOTM Son worth his value of coins?
  • x Justin Time
    79 posts Park Captain
    259fb26a0d72f598bb9f5e85783fa91d.png

    Pulled Tolisso from a pack earlier so thought I'd build this around him and IF Banega.

    Will switch Laca and Memphis in game
  • Rob BRFC
    845 posts Semi-Pro
    259fb26a0d72f598bb9f5e85783fa91d.png

    Pulled Tolisso from a pack earlier so thought I'd build this around him and IF Banega.

    Will switch Laca and Memphis in game

    I'd leave Depay there, his left foot is awful so just play him on the right and shoot across goal.
  • hankiecutsit
    2603 posts Fans' Favourite
    1e60ebf08d67bc16c871528eb27b649b.png

    Would buy SIF Marquinhos but no.
  • x Justin Time
    79 posts Park Captain
    Rob BRFC wrote: »
    259fb26a0d72f598bb9f5e85783fa91d.png

    Pulled Tolisso from a pack earlier so thought I'd build this around him and IF Banega.

    Will switch Laca and Memphis in game

    I'd leave Depay there, his left foot is awful so just play him on the right and shoot across goal.

    True, In that case I'll probable sell Laca and buy MOTM Fekir to play at CAM
  • Notis7
    63 posts Park Captain
    Does anyone have any advice on how to play with this defensive line? They're all great and fast defenders but almost all of them have Med defensive work rates and i feel they're all over the place.

    Should i play attacking and high pressure or defensive and no pressure? Any advice is welcome.

    I played the same formation previously with a Serie A and didn't have any major problems defending but i was really tempted by the Kante-Gueye duo so i switched to this.
    Screen_Shot_2017_03_17_at_03_25_17.png
  • Xpglobe
    2216 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited March 2017
    Will try this out tomorrow for the WL

    cfc60f825733bd7b5cab6ea9023f0faf.png
  • Slipend
    1216 posts Professional
    Notis7 wrote: »
    Does anyone have any advice on how to play with this defensive line? They're all great and fast defenders but almost all of them have Med defensive work rates and i feel they're all over the place.

    Should i play attacking and high pressure or defensive and no pressure? Any advice is welcome.

    I played the same formation previously with a Serie A and didn't have any major problems defending but i was really tempted by the Kante-Gueye duo so i switched to this.
    Screen_Shot_2017_03_17_at_03_25_17.png

    I would hate to play that team!
  • Hey guys!
    I need inspiration...

    I have around 700.000 coins and I want to create a 3-4-2-1 with Lukaku (have him already) up front, and maybe Barzagli (have him) on CB.

    I'd prefer hazard/mertens on a wing and the rest is quite open.

    Anyone with inspiration to spare?

    Eventually, I can try 4-3-1-2 with Lukaku up front and Hazard/Mertens on a wing with a speedy attached besides Lukaku. Maybe Son?

  • Bob Loblaw
    11247 posts Has That Special Something
    Notis7 wrote: »
    Does anyone have any advice on how to play with this defensive line? They're all great and fast defenders but almost all of them have Med defensive work rates and i feel they're all over the place.

    Should i play attacking and high pressure or defensive and no pressure? Any advice is welcome.

    I played the same formation previously with a Serie A and didn't have any major problems defending but i was really tempted by the Kante-Gueye duo so i switched to this.
    Screen_Shot_2017_03_17_at_03_25_17.png
    uninstall fifa from your ps4, you dont deserve to play the game
  • exzoo
    32090 posts National Team Captain
    Bob Loblaw wrote: »
    Notis7 wrote: »
    Does anyone have any advice on how to play with this defensive line? They're all great and fast defenders but almost all of them have Med defensive work rates and i feel they're all over the place.

    Should i play attacking and high pressure or defensive and no pressure? Any advice is welcome.

    I played the same formation previously with a Serie A and didn't have any major problems defending but i was really tempted by the Kante-Gueye duo so i switched to this.
    Screen_Shot_2017_03_17_at_03_25_17.png
    uninstall fifa from your ps4, you dont deserve to play the game

    :joy:
  • Ravz9
    25767 posts Player of the Year
    85fb038f0ffc181ff68fc4f64e04c1e2.png
  • Notis7
    63 posts Park Captain
    Bob Loblaw wrote: »
    uninstall fifa from your ps4, you dont deserve to play the game

    Thank you for your input. And why not if I may ask?

  • Mc
    3945 posts National Call-Up
    Notis7 wrote: »
    Bob Loblaw wrote: »
    uninstall fifa from your ps4, you dont deserve to play the game

    Thank you for your input. And why not if I may ask?


    Don't listen to him mate. Team looks great, there are no rules to say how you have to play Fifa. It's a computer game at the end of the day.
  • Icosa_Gaming
    6803 posts Big Money Move
    SNxsRqM.png
  • Rolls-reus96
    1603 posts Play-Off Hero
    SNxsRqM.png
    Since when do we have legends on ps4? :o
  • Bob Loblaw
    11247 posts Has That Special Something
    Notis7 wrote: »
    Bob Loblaw wrote: »
    uninstall fifa from your ps4, you dont deserve to play the game

    Thank you for your input. And why not if I may ask?
    you play sweaty 7atb, whats the point, is winning that important to you?

  • Notis7
    63 posts Park Captain
    Bob Loblaw wrote: »
    Notis7 wrote: »
    Bob Loblaw wrote: »
    uninstall fifa from your ps4, you dont deserve to play the game

    Thank you for your input. And why not if I may ask?
    you play sweaty 7atb, whats the point, is winning that important to you?

    If you try this formation you'll see that it's more offensive and has more players in attack than most other formations if you use the right instructions. Moreover, it allows me to play a better passing game which i find more enjoyable. which is why i've chosen these defenders, because of passing and not because of pace. And because of their links.
  • SaifR
    12842 posts Has That Special Something
    Mmmm possession game with Kante & Gueye pulling the strings.
  • DazCargill
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Does anyone here build teams ? I've became bored with my team I've got 700k and I'm open to any ideas
  • Sandell85
    7592 posts League Winner
    DazCargill wrote: »
    Does anyone here build teams ? I've became bored with my team I've got 700k and I'm open to any ideas

    nT6wm1z.jpg
Sign In or Register to comment.