Will Pogba ever reach his potential?

StewParty
4062 posts National Call-Up
Been shocking since his move to United. Thoughts?

Comments

• Remzy69
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    Let's hope he does!
  • exzoo
    32033 posts National Team Captain
    Poor bait
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    exzoo wrote: »
    Poor bait

• Nobber93
    1594 posts Play-Off Hero
    He needs to have a season in the league 1st maybe a season and a half. Look at drogba etc. He's young and as long as he wants to learn and succeed he will I think. If not he'll end up at Milan or inter
  • Couchy
    9505 posts League Winner
    Clearly a Man City fan so why do you care!? Haha
  • Unlikely
  • Jwalls5096
    1064 posts Professional
    Poor bait

• Pughy30
    26372 posts Player of the Year
    Poor bait

• Capablanca
    2281 posts Fans' Favourite
    @Marleigh close b4 too late
  • WWEFAN24_TRIPLEH
    14322 posts Has That Special Something
    Obsessed
  • Choepiechakie
    31884 posts National Team Captain
    Obsessed

• Jwalls5096
    1064 posts Professional
    edited March 2017
    Manchester United had a new manager a new main striker and a new midfielder it took them a while to get everything in order and get used to playing together they went 28 games with out a defeat until the other day.. wait-and-see what happens in the Manchester Derby..
  • Layton8212
    1551 posts Play-Off Hero
    If you use aunt bessies yorkshire puddings instead of making your own you need to remove yourself from this forum
  • Jwalls5096
    1064 posts Professional
    Monaco........ ... ...
  • Icosa_Gaming
    6803 posts Big Money Move
    He already reached his potential in....

giphy.gif
  • Another pointless Pogba thread
  • edwinstree
    8387 posts League Winner
    I don't know why but I'm gonna bite.

No, I don't think he will, not in the PL anyway. The fans and press are now scrutinising his performances every game. That, plus the pressure of being the most expensive player ever and having the lofty expectations of a failing Utd side is too much.
  • COLD-187
    1554 posts Play-Off Hero
    Needs to leave Man U and PL in general. Move to Spain or back to Italy where technical players thrive
  • Thamightyboro
    7108 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 2017
    I'll bite as well, as a neutral I've never seen anything to suggest the potential is even there never mind reach it, is he good yeah of course is he 100m and capable of being the best player in the world running the show heck no.
  • edwinstree
    8387 posts League Winner
    COLD-187 wrote: »
    Needs to leave Man U and PL in general. Move to Spain or back to Italy where technical players thrive

Technical players :joy:

So Hazard, Fabregas, Eriksen, David Silva, Aguero, Mkhitryan, Mata, Coutinho, Firmino and De Bruyne aren't technical players?
  • Thamightyboro
    7108 posts Big Money Move
    edwinstree wrote: »

So Hazard, Fabregas, Eriksen, David Silva, Aguero, Mkhitryan, Mata, Coutinho, Firmino and De Bruyne aren't technical players?

You missed grant leadbitter
  • Jwalls5096
    1064 posts Professional
    I think pogba would be great on Bayern münchen
  • Teepo
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Of course he struggles, you can't put a Juventus card in a Man U Squad, you'll ruin the
    chemistry bonus.
  • Gromit
    3630 posts National Call-Up
    After Chelsea scored the other night, the camera immediately panned to Pogba. He was trudging back looking defeated. If that was Keane or Scholes they'd be angry and trying to encourage their team mates.

He's a show pony that believes his own hype. He's all about image. He needs to realise he's not gonna get that much time on the ball to show off. Last couple of league games I've seen him try a trick in a totally needless situation where a simple pass was on. He got dispossessed and gave a counter attack opportunity away.

It's embarrassing, when Fellaini came on versus Chelsea he looked twice the player Pogba had been all game.

He deserves to be dropped, he needs his ego checking.
  • Snugglebites
    1225 posts Professional
    He's fine.
  • Couchy
    9505 posts League Winner
    The main problem is EVERYONE has an opinion on him. No matter who they support. He's just turned 24, he's allowed to have a bad game once in a while without the scrutiny.

• Pranav
    796 posts Semi-Pro
    He is only 24 give him time
  • COLD-187
    1554 posts Play-Off Hero
    edwinstree wrote: »

How many of those will advance in CL?
  • Can't remember the last player Mou helped create. He left juve because he was advised that Mou would bring out the best in him.
  • Capablanca
    2281 posts Fans' Favourite
    Can't remember the last player Mou helped create. He left juve because he was advised that Mou would bring out the best in him.

He left juve because he's earning double the money, that's it. Juventus has a better chance of winning CL and is a better club to grow right now