Leicester | Season 6 | September | Taking a break. Thanks guys |

Comments

• Wyojasond
    11545 posts Has That Special Something
    G9lvC7B.jpg
  • Danimal5981
    2235 posts Fans' Favourite
    Anything above 7th is above expectation... Though in 5th season players and stats have changed so much that there really is no sensible thing to say about it...
  • Virtual_K
    1704 posts Play-Off Hero
    A nice update. Like the little summaries for each team. Caine is off to a good starting landing the two players he wanted. Should be an interesting season.
  • ale85bg
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    Love the predictions to be honest. Still hoping Arsenal would finish better than 3rd but hey, it's Arsenal after all. :(
  • Wyojasond
    Anything above 7th is above expectation... Though in 5th season players and stats have changed so much that there really is no sensible thing to say about it...
    ale85bg wrote: »
    Love the predictions to be honest. Still hoping Arsenal would finish better than 3rd but hey, it's Arsenal after all. :(
    Virtual_K wrote: »
    A nice update. Like the little summaries for each team. Caine is off to a good starting landing the two players he wanted. Should be an interesting season.

Thanks guys. Have been wanting to do better season previews so glad you like them. Hopefully have time to always do them.
  • Wyojasond
    VKZvNAM.jpg
    8GKczNv.jpg
    i4EXjaN.jpg
    EBUybkR.jpg
  • Wyojasond
    TUSSWoM.jpg
    miTR0na.jpg
  • IAmLikingFlame
    3875 posts National Call-Up
    Great start to the season, although obviously you haven't really seen your best opposition yet. Wonder what's gonna happen with your new little transfer fund scandal :fearful:
  • Greenman019
    2745 posts Fans' Favourite
    Very solid start. In a good position but obviously it's early days. It's always nice when you start with a new team and you get lots of money to play with ^^
  • Virtual_K
    1704 posts Play-Off Hero
    Leicester over Liverpool, do I sense some inner conflict? :p Early yet, but a good start to the season. Fans can wonder all they want where the transfer money came from as long as the authorities aren't. :o Something must be wrong with the search engine if that is the result you got. :D
  • ale85bg
    I wouldn't care about the money's origin, as long as it keeps flowing... :D

Great start to the season, you really didn't lose much time there! I wonder how intense has Caine's trip down memory lane been against Liverpool...
  • Wyojasond
    Great start to the season, although obviously you haven't really seen your best opposition yet. Wonder what's gonna happen with your new little transfer fund scandal :fearful:
    Very solid start. In a good position but obviously it's early days. It's always nice when you start with a new team and you get lots of money to play with ^^
    Leicester over Liverpool, do I sense some inner conflict? :p Early yet, but a good start to the season. Fans can wonder all they want where the transfer money came from as long as the authorities aren't. :o Something must be wrong with the search engine if that is the result you got. :D
    I wouldn't care about the money's origin, as long as it keeps flowing... :D

Great start to the season, you really didn't lose much time there! I wonder how intense has Caine's trip down memory lane been against Liverpool...

We should be learning more about the extra transfer money soon. For what it's worth, i didn't use the cheat for the extra cash. Everything used was from our budget and cash made, but for the sake of the story I want it to seem like there is more than there should've been ;)
  • Wyojasond
    V88BkI2.jpg
  • subpop
    3364 posts National Call-Up
    Great preview of the season. I truly enjoyed it.

Also fantastic results there. Very promising start to the season.
  • ale85bg
    I smell Lasso. :joy:

By the way, did you see the match yesterday on TV? Leicester's owner left the stadium with his helicopter, it looked a lot like what Señor Mouriño did when he got to Celta here... :grimace:
  • JamieC
    803 posts Semi-Pro

Could be Señor Mouriños daughter :joy:
  • JoshDFC
    2047 posts Fans' Favourite
    nice unbeaten start to the season some brilliant signings added aswell
  • Wyojasond
    subpop wrote: »
    Great preview of the season. I truly enjoyed it.

Also fantastic results there. Very promising start to the season.
    Thanks man

By the way, did you see the match yesterday on TV? Leicester's owner left the stadium with his helicopter, it looked a lot like what Señor Mouriño did when he got to Celta here... :grimace:
    :D I missed the game but I heard about it.
    JamieC wrote: »

Could be Señor Mouriños daughter :joy:
    :D So many options to make Caines life a living hell.
    JoshDFC wrote: »
    nice unbeaten start to the season some brilliant signings added aswell
    Thanks man
  • Wyojasond
    Just saw I forgot to change Chelsea to Crystal Palace in the second game :s

0QtQ1t9.jpg
    uz8pDhw.jpg
    POudtfk.jpg
    DUaBQBE.jpg
  • Wyojasond
    ci3BlZD.jpg
  • Danimal5981
    2235 posts Fans' Favourite
    Promising start #dilly_ding_dilly_dong
  • subpop
    3364 posts National Call-Up
    Wow... definitely perfect.
  • IAmLikingFlame
    3875 posts National Call-Up
    Top of the league already, amazing job there! And great to see how well Gray's doing for you too, I've always quite liked him, even before he came to Leicester.
  • ale85bg
    Amazing job there! Competition will be fierce but it's always good to have them see your strength... Intimidation at its best.

By the way, you typed Chelsea instead of Crystal Palace in the match report pic. :)
  • Virtual_K
    1704 posts Play-Off Hero
    Such a fantastic start to the season. Makes me wonder what dark cloud is looming. :fearful:

Side note:
    Someone had mentioned this before, so I'll throw this out there. Scoreboards are beautiful, but Leicester is always listed at home team. What I've done in the past is have two versions of the file where my team is home and my team is away so I don't have to keep changing the logos back and forth. Hope I don't sound like a nit picker, but I probably do. :p
  • Wyojasond
    Promising start #dilly_ding_dilly_dong
    subpop wrote: »
    Wow... definitely perfect.

Yeah they have flown out of the blocks. I put Mahrez as more of a CF and it has really opened up the attack.
  • Wyojasond
    Top of the league already, amazing job there! And great to see how well Gray's doing for you too, I've always quite liked him, even before he came to Leicester.
    Agreed. I really liked when they signed him. Had him as my backup to Kaputska to start the season but he has earned the starting job now. I moved Mahrez to ST and have him playing as a CF a lot like Liverpool is setup these days. He has been amazing there and it allows me to play Andrade at RW and he has a lot more pace.
    Amazing job there! Competition will be fierce but it's always good to have them see your strength... Intimidation at its best.

By the way, you typed Chelsea instead of Crystal Palace in the match report pic. :)
    Yeah I know :s I tried to put that at the start that I knew I messed up
    Such a fantastic start to the season. Makes me wonder what dark cloud is looming. :fearful:

Side note:
    Someone had mentioned this before, so I'll throw this out there. Scoreboards are beautiful, but Leicester is always listed at home team. What I've done in the past is have two versions of the file where my team is home and my team is away so I don't have to keep changing the logos back and forth. Hope I don't sound like a nit picker, but I probably do. :p

Yeah I might just make two of them. It's more of a time saver and I did try to add it so the stadiums are listed now.
  • Greenman019
    2745 posts Fans' Favourite
    I think with the stadiums listed the position of the logos/teams isn't much of an issue. I considered something similar before, it's a huge time saver so do whatever works for you I guess.

Great start btw as everyone has said. Channel your inner Claudio and win :D
  • Wyojasond
    pittufv.jpg
  • Wyojasond
    L3NYQ4b.jpg