Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Squad showoff thread

Comments

  • Jeffersonius
    79 posts Park Captain
    I need some help and suggestions.

    I want to make a team with IF Gabbiadini, IF Kovacic and IF Jaume Costa because I have them untradable. Also have Kroos untradable, but don't really like him.

    Need a squad around them (max. 150k).

    Prefered formations are:
    41212(2)
    4321
    4312

    Thanks for the help! :)
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    8b5bad2fa967050dd13491f38b1fabc3.png
  • SimmoEFC
    11613 posts Has That Special Something
    COACH wrote: »
    8b5bad2fa967050dd13491f38b1fabc3.png
    Needs SIF Coleman.
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    SimmoEFC wrote: »
    COACH wrote: »
    8b5bad2fa967050dd13491f38b1fabc3.png
    Needs Depay

  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    @Blue_Saints

    I may get Depay when his new card hits TOTW this week.

    @SimmoEFC

    Is SIF Coleman that good?
  • SimmoEFC
    11613 posts Has That Special Something
    COACH wrote: »
    Blue_Saints

    I may get Depay when his new card hits TOTW this week.

    @SimmoEFC

    Is SIF Coleman that good?
    Best RB on the game, will add an extra dimension to your game.
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    SimmoEFC wrote: »
    COACH wrote: »
    Blue_Saints

    I may get Depay when his new card hits TOTW this week.

    @SimmoEFC

    Is SIF Coleman that good?
    Best RB on the game, will add an extra dimension to your game.

    Does he stay back...thats really all I want
  • SimmoEFC
    11613 posts Has That Special Something
    COACH wrote: »
    SimmoEFC wrote: »
    COACH wrote: »
    Blue_Saints

    I may get Depay when his new card hits TOTW this week.

    @SimmoEFC

    Is SIF Coleman that good?
    Best RB on the game, will add an extra dimension to your game.

    Does he stay back...thats really all I want
    He'll stay back but is great at stretching play when you've got the ball, doesn't venture too far forward unless you send him on a run.
  • PonchoBear15
    979 posts Professional
    Looking forward to trying these 2 teams. Want to replace Matuldi w/ MOTM Tolisso (maybe) and Icardi if he gets an another IF. Thoughts?

    2s14v80.jpg
    mlsh9f.jpg
  • Djkhalid1921
    9617 posts League Winner
    a5eb9e65685c558f969d598acb97db48.png
  • Ravz9
    25767 posts Player of the Year
    COACH wrote: »
    8b5bad2fa967050dd13491f38b1fabc3.png

    Want something very similar, how's the midfield? Didn't think much of Pogba first time I tried him
  • mMounirm
    3771 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 2017
    a5eb9e65685c558f969d598acb97db48.png

    is toty ronaldo worth it? thinking about buying him and toty messi and playing them at ST in a 4-1-2-1-2(2).
  • Djkhalid1921
    9617 posts League Winner
    mMounirm wrote: »
    a5eb9e65685c558f969d598acb97db48.png

    is toty ronaldo worth it? thinking about buying him and toty messi and playing them at ST in a 4-1-2-1-2(2).

    nope he isnt tbh
  • Mc
    3945 posts National Call-Up
    mMounirm wrote: »
    a5eb9e65685c558f969d598acb97db48.png

    is toty ronaldo worth it? thinking about buying him and toty messi and playing them at ST in a 4-1-2-1-2(2).

    Yes, best player on the game for me
  • LiamSully
    6836 posts Big Money Move
    COACH wrote: »
    8b5bad2fa967050dd13491f38b1fabc3.png
    How's Tolisso? Hes next on my shopping list. I sold my IF when that came out to get him but stretched a bit and got Pogba instead
  • LiamSully
    6836 posts Big Money Move
    Looking forward to using this later, Forsberg is the only 1 I've not tried

    F9D64614-C6E0-4F9A-9161-2E11F0B46B9F_zpsy0wkrcfn.jpeg
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    Great looking squad @LiamSully and don't worry about Forsberg, he's class
  • LiamSully
    6836 posts Big Money Move
    Great looking squad @LiamSully and don't worry about Forsberg, he's class
    Thanks.
    Had to switch from 4312 for chem, normally play Ibra at CAM, and normally have at least 1 fast ST...
    Not overly confident with it... but it looks good :D
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    Ravz9 wrote: »
    COACH wrote: »
    8b5bad2fa967050dd13491f38b1fabc3.png

    Want something very similar, how's the midfield? Didn't think much of Pogba first time I tried him

    Best midfield I've used @Ravz9

    Pogba is great. I know you don't feel like he does much in game but if you take him out...YOU WILL feel your team is weaker. It's odd but very apparent.
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    LiamSully wrote: »
    COACH wrote: »
    8b5bad2fa967050dd13491f38b1fabc3.png
    How's Tolisso? Hes next on my shopping list. I sold my IF when that came out to get him but stretched a bit and got Pogba instead

    @LiamSully

    Amazing. Keeping sbc Can on th3 bench for me
  • Sparky_rob1982
    459 posts Sunday League Hero
    4r8lDsc.png

    Improve it for me? I want some alternative players rather than just upgrade the current ones to informs. Kompany is a beast, but wouldn't be against replacing him...
  • Bryanvdl96
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    4r8lDsc.png

    Improve it for me? I want some alternative players rather than just upgrade the current ones to informs. Kompany is a beast, but wouldn't be against replacing him...


    83 Kante, IF Reid, IF Alonso.
    How much budget do you have?

  • Sparky_rob1982
    459 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bryanvdl96 wrote: »
    4r8lDsc.png

    Improve it for me? I want some alternative players rather than just upgrade the current ones to informs. Kompany is a beast, but wouldn't be against replacing him...


    83 Kante, IF Reid, IF Alonso.
    How much budget do you have?

    Got a lot tied up in St Patrick's Day investments - but around 200k I reckon. IF Reid's passing worries me - I like to use my CBs to start attacks, and if he's spraying passes wayward a lot, I'll get caught out...
  • Ravz9
    25767 posts Player of the Year
    COACH wrote: »
    Ravz9 wrote: »
    COACH wrote: »
    8b5bad2fa967050dd13491f38b1fabc3.png

    Want something very similar, how's the midfield? Didn't think much of Pogba first time I tried him

    Best midfield I've used @Ravz9

    Pogba is great. I know you don't feel like he does much in game but if you take him out...YOU WILL feel your team is weaker. It's odd but very apparent.

    cheers :)
    guess ill give him another go then, when i eventually sell ronaldo
  • hey
    i need help. What can improve in my squad? i have about 70k to spend
    http://www.futhead.com/17/squads/5181554/
    Thanks for help
  • HankFromHell
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park
    So i change to this in game:

    http://www.futhead.com/17/squads/5182493/

    Last WL in the empty spot i played 88 eriksen, or Suarez with Nif Geriezmann. Now i sold them, and have a total of 1.05m in coins.

    Who shall I play next WL? Shall I put all my coins to one player, or do you guys have some better ideas?

    Have been looking at IF Griezmann or maybe nif Messi? Also TOTY Modric/Iniesta. Please help me out!
  • Bazookadub
    20 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited March 2017
    http://www.futbin.com/17/squad/1332312

    Looking to change things up, possibly selling salah, adding IF mertens and changing my formation. I haven't used any of the IF mertens cards yet
  • Rob BRFC
    845 posts Semi-Pro
    Bazookadub wrote: »
    http://www.futbin.com/17/squad/1332312

    Looking to change things up, possibly selling salah, adding IF mertens and changing my formation. I haven't used any of the IF mertens cards yet

    IF Cuadrado is miles better than Salah for me, Nainggolan is better than either of the midfielders too.
  • A5B
    3056 posts National Call-Up
    Trying to figure out which change I should make:

    IF Chiellini for Masina and MOTM Walcott for Perez

    or

    Keep Masina at LCB and get UP Sanchez for Perez

    IdlVtRz.png
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    15903 posts World Class
    A5B wrote: »
    Trying to figure out which change I should make:

    IF Chiellini for Masina and MOTM Walcott for Perez

    or

    Keep Masina at LCB and get UP Sanchez for Perez

    IdlVtRz.png

    You could get Miranda and IF Joao Mario?
Sign In or Register to comment.