OT - Return of the sportbible FIFA journalism

Comments

• BistroXII
    1970 posts Play-Off Hero
    That's hilarious, love the stats on the 48 rated card. If EA did that now someone would probably take legal action. From comments it sounds like FIFA and the forum was much more fun only a few years ago.
  • Surfy
    1015 posts Professional
    Yeah it was great back then. EA even used to realize a podcast speaking about the IF's that would be coming out that week. I believe the community manager was named Christophe back then? Could be wrong on that.
  • hoban95
    48504 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Surfy wrote: »
    Yeah it was great back then. EA even used to realize a podcast speaking about the IF's that would be coming out that week. I believe the community manager was named Christophe back then? Could be wrong on that.

Yep, you're right.

He would tweet clues for each player in the TOTW the night before, was class. :D

Don't forget this little gem

hqdefault.jpg
  • Surfy
    1015 posts Professional
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Yeah it was great back then. EA even used to release a podcast speaking about the IF's that would be coming out that week. I believe the community manager was named Christophe back then? Could be wrong on that.

Yep, you're right.

He would tweet clues for each player in the TOTW the night before, was class. :D

hqdefault.jpg

Hahaha yes that was a legendary card.
  • Michael LFC 96
    3711 posts National Call-Up

Yep, you're right.

hqdefault.jpg

I remember those guessing games, way back when before the game blew up! :(
  • hoban95
    48504 posts FIFA Cover Star

Yep, you're right.

hqdefault.jpg

I remember those guessing games, way back when before the game blew up! :(

Yep!