Uefalona

Comments

• Sodan70
    723 posts An Exciting Prospect
    PSG could've knocked out arguably one of the best teams in the world and also solidify their name as a title contender in Europe...but no they decided to park the bus AT THE NOU CAMP!Brilliant idea

That wasn't parking the bus ..lol.. That was the worst defending I have seen in Champions League since..well forever..
  • Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something
    edited March 2017
    PSG could've knocked out arguably one of the best teams in the world and also solidify their name as a title contender in Europe...but no they decided to park the bus AT THE NOU CAMP!Brilliant idea

They went on PTB, just forgot to counter attack :D
  • TheRealChev
    325 posts Sunday League Hero
    Sodan70 wrote: »

That wasn't parking the bus ..lol.. That was the worst defending I have seen in Champions League since..well forever..

Are you serious? all 10 outfield players on PSG were in their own half..that is parking the bus
  • Dr.Strange
    1479 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited March 2017
    giphy.gif
  • CeeQue
    10964 posts Has That Special Something
    The wrong PSG side showed up to work today
  • Chubz
    3223 posts National Call-Up
    opasni_ wrote: »
    HAHAHAHAHAHA

37410a9d_o.png

Nice dive Suarez! 10/10, amazing act!

REKT!
  • Sodan70
    723 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Sodan70 wrote: »

Are you serious? all 10 outfield players on PSG were in their own half..that is parking the bus

Guess the bus had flat tyres .. Parking the bus Mourinho Inter style can actually be classy... The PSG way was embarrassing to watch.
  • Foregone Conclusion
    408 posts Sunday League Hero
    Literally the best game I've ever seen. Di Maria should've passed to cavani late on but he didn't and PSG choke again!
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    14393 posts Has That Special Something
    Yeah blame UEFA for blowing 5-0 aggregate lead. Go away OP.
  • dene321
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Don't think I've ever seen a ref that made so many mistakes against 1 team in particular
    Can't even imagine how I would feel if I supported PSG
  • Daarky
    252 posts Sunday League Hero
    Recoba10 wrote: »
    The 2nd pen, no red card for Piqué, no penalty for Psg, the 5 minutes of extra time.. It's clearly a disgrace.

I'm biased because i'm a psg fan, but there are a lot of bad decision in this game right ?
  • Dannygfc
    30 posts Last Pick at the Park
    PSG were crap, but barca never should have come that close with some very dodgy reffing.
  • Carlos181
    3810 posts National Call-Up
    HAHAHAHHAHA. I seriously turned it off and went back to work after Cavanis goal. Can't believe I missed the **** show afterwards.
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    You lose the right to complain about the refereeing when you lose 6-1.
  • reconskill
    457 posts Sunday League Hero
    I want to blame the ref but with that scoreline i will blame the players and the managers, if barca had won 5 nil i would of congratulate them but for it to reach 3 - 1 with about 13mins to go and barca needing 3 to win and got it, thats on the players and manager. As much as i want to blame the refs also its on the players and manager.
  • Icosa_Gaming
    6803 posts Big Money Move

• Kingy
    2256 posts Fans' Favourite
    I agree the ref was poor.

Why were Marquinhos and Verratti not sent off near the end? Terrible that.
  • Gooner
    4830 posts National Call-Up
    You gotta love the refs these days. And not just them but also players that are cheating all the time
  • Ronaldo
    3762 posts National Call-Up
    PSG showed up to just stand there and let barca dictate the play if PSG showed even a tiny bit of football they'd win
  • Foregone Conclusion
    408 posts Sunday League Hero
    Kingy wrote: »
    I agree the ref was poor.

Why were Marquinhos and Verratti not sent off near the end? Terrible that.

• Pepe Le DiLzZ
    Ronaldo wrote: »
    PSG showed up to just stand there and let barca dictate the play if PSG showed even a tiny bit of football they'd win

4-0 lead to hold onto.
  • holdenwait
    56196 posts National Treasure
    C6bY6oIXQAA967U.jpg
  • Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something
    Yeah blame UEFA for blowing 5-0 aggregate lead. Go away OP.

+1
  • Ronaldo
    3762 posts National Call-Up
    Ronaldo wrote: »

4-0 lead to hold onto.

Still that should make it easier to keep playing and not just sit back, even if they did go through losing 5-1
    is no pretty feat
  • Zuka_Zama
    1488 posts Professional
    edited March 2017

Like hell you do. The WHOLE reason they won the game was because of TWO pens that never should have been called in the first place. That's 2 goals that they don't score otherwise.

In a sport where it's hard to score in the first place, a ref gifting a team 2 goals is a joke.

No wonder most Americans think soccer football is a girls sport when player like Suarez behave like that. He needs to grow a pair of balls.
  • Antparry92
    17669 posts World Class
    Bore off pal
  • RandomLhama83
    10092 posts Has That Special Something
    Zuka_Zama wrote: »

Like hell you do. The WHOLE reason they won the game was because of TWO pens that never should have been called in the first place. That's 2 goals that they don't score otherwise.

In a sport where it's hard to score in the first place, a ref gifting a team 2 goals is a joke.

No wonder most Americans think soccer football is a girls sport when player like Suarez behave like that. He needs to grow a pair of balls.

if you don't think neymar getting taking out in the box was a pen, you should pick a new sport. seriously. I concede that the suarez call was questionable, but the ref was alert after had seeing neymar get taken out like that. so its no wonder his whistle was quick on the last call. PSG was overly aggressive in there defending, and it backfired. it happens.
  • tikitaka33
    2284 posts Fans' Favourite
    Don't miss two easy 1v1's with the keeper
  • Robinflex
    1893 posts Fans' Favourite
    joe666 wrote: »

if you don't think neymar getting taking out in the box was a pen, you should pick a new sport. seriously. I concede that the suarez call was questionable, but the ref was alert after had seeing neymar get taken out like that. so its no wonder his whistle was quick on the last call. PSG was overly aggressive in there defending, and it backfired. it happens.

That just wasn't a pen dude... Meunier lost balance, fell over and that's it. He wasn't looking for Neymar, didn't make any weird movements and really didn't do anything, he just fell. Mascherano taking down Di Maria from behind should've been a pen. Clearly there was some messed up refeering going on, even though PSG played like ****.

• Fifa is Life
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    Robinflex wrote: »
    joe666 wrote: »

That just wasn't a pen dude... Meunier lost balance, fell over and that's it. He wasn't looking for Neymar, didn't make any weird movements and really didn't do anything, he just fell. Mascherano taking down Di Maria from behind should've been a pen. Clearly there was some messed up refeering going on, even though PSG played like ****.

That's fine, until he hits Neymar and takes him down. Whether he tripped or not he took Neymar down with him and stopped the attack