Building a man utd squad. Need cheap ibra and pogba

IKE_P_H
1159 posts Professional
I love playing 433(2) with man utd on h2h seasons and thought about building this team. Issue is:

I don't have budget for those two :(

I know that I won't find another 5* skiller to replace Pogba, but I wanted to know if you guys can recommend similar players.

Thanks!

Comments

• CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    IF Tolisso feels like a cheap Pogba.

However if you're looking for Premier League I guess the most similar player is Touré or IF Alli

Ibrahimovic is unique but you could try some IF Kane version.
  • IKE_P_H
    1159 posts Professional
    IF Tolisso feels like a cheap Pogba.

However if you're looking for Premier League I guess the most similar player is Touré or IF Alli

Ibrahimovic is unique but you could try some IF Kane version.

Thing that worries me about Kane is the lack of skills. I was thinking maybe Rondon? Not sure though. Alli really looks like a great option!
  • BiigDee
    4339 posts National Call-Up
    Costa? But there's only 1 Pogba. I sold mine and been in work most of the night regretting it. Will raise some coins Friday and get him back I guess
  • Nogin182
    2294 posts Fans' Favourite
    Toure for pogba, not sure about zlatan tho.
  • Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something
    Kane for Ibra
  • Korlezz
    639 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited March 2017
    Arnautovic sif change to rf and play as st hes your younger faster cheaper ibra.
  • Dannygfc
    30 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I can vouch for IF Alli. Decent Pace, can shoot from all angles, decent strength too. 2 goals in my first game. He's worth the money.
  • Colin32
    1320 posts Professional
    Korlezz wrote: »
    Arnautovic sif change to rf and play as st hes your younger faster cheaper ibra.

• G000ner
    4221 posts National Call-Up
    well, what is your budget?
  • IKE_P_H
    1159 posts Professional
    Something around 100k for both of them!
  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    Assuming you want at least 4* skills on the Pogba replacement, SIF Arnatautovic looks similar in many ways. Unfortunately he's a LM by default so you'd have to sub him on or switch with someone in-game. But he has the height, strength and all round ability you'd be looking for, plus 4*/4* and he only costs 55k (PS4) or 45k (Xbox).

Stats comparison: https://www.futbin.com/17/compare/16284/78

To be fair, Arnautovic could be a reasonable Zlatan replacement as well for much the same reasons. Maybe you should use him as a LF on 7 chemistry. Here is the comparison to Zlatan: https://www.futbin.com/17/compare/16284/19

In that case you might have to go 3* skills for your Pogba replacement and just use IF Dele Alli. Toure has the strength of Pogba, but crap agility ruins his dribbling, so I reckon Dele is probably better.
  • IKE_P_H
    1159 posts Professional
    Orikoru wrote: »
    Assuming you want at least 4* skills on the Pogba replacement, SIF Arnatautovic looks similar in many ways. Unfortunately he's a LM by default so you'd have to sub him on or switch with someone in-game. But he has the height, strength and all round ability you'd be looking for, plus 4*/4* and he only costs 55k (PS4) or 45k (Xbox).

Stats comparison: https://www.futbin.com/17/compare/16284/78

To be fair, Arnautovic could be a reasonable Zlatan replacement as well for much the same reasons. Maybe you should use him as a LF on 7 chemistry. Here is the comparison to Zlatan: https://www.futbin.com/17/compare/16284/19

In that case you might have to go 3* skills for your Pogba replacement and just use IF Dele Alli. Toure has the strength of Pogba, but crap agility ruins his dribbling, so I reckon Dele is probably better.

Definitely Arnautovic would be a good option for both positions. I was thinking of going with lallana over pogba. 4* skills, "all arounder". Arnautovic will probably go ST

Thanks for the input!
  • Rattius
    253 posts Sunday League Hero
    Play martial as striker as he's not to expensive 20-30k and either SBC Delli Alli or his IF, also Eriksen inform is a brilliant card and could see him fitting in with Alli.

I would do something like

BUTLAND

Shaw,smalling, bailly,rojo/valencia

Herrara,Alli,Eriksen

Arnoutavic/rooney, Martial,Mkhitryan
  • tatadwader
    2406 posts Fans' Favourite
    86 Arnautovic = Cheap Ibra